Shannen Reilly McGrath #7 Hit me back just to chat you biggest fan this is Shan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks to be in some place called the Torino cafe. Anyone know where this is ? Hope she knows Stokes was in court recently on charges of stalking and harassment of his ex
He is from Dublin but lives in Scotland, in Edinburgh I think, so maybe it's there... he's also a footballer, or was as far as i know

Didn't know that about his ex 😳 f***** psycho

Reactions: 3
It's in Edinburgh. He posted this morning saying he was heading out in 'the capital' tonight, and she's in the airport transfer with him. She does realise that as she's not vacinated she will need to quarantine in a hotel when she lands back in Ireland, or is this just another example of her abusing her 'essential worker' letter.

Reactions: 4
Thats crazy! He also has a lot of middle eastern followers.. Maybe they met through a mutual middle eastern friend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No wonder she's not sharing anything about it on her grid or stories. She will either fly back through Belfast or is using her essential worker letter as an excuse to travel unnecessarily. I feel really sorry for Luke.

She looks to be in some place called the Torino cafe. Anyone know where this is ? Hope she knows Stokes was in court recently on charges of stalking and harassment of his ex
Sounds like they have something in common 🙃

Sounds like they have something in common 🙃

Poor Luke probably thinks shes on a “modelling” job. I’d say this isn’t the first time she’s carried on behind his back.

Someone mentioned it above...a dentist in Crumlin apparently.
Ohh I might just have to give them a call Monday morning..
So not only is she in hair salons with no mask, She’s now in Scotland is she? Non essential travel! So two weeks quarantine when she’s back? Be interesting to see if she plays by the rules.
She’s really taking the piss now!!

Reactions: 5
I think it's safe to say, lukey has finally walked free from Scammen. God she's such a dose. I wouldn't be surprised if she tries using a fake Covid PCR teat upon her arrival in Dublin Airport. I saw that blonde only fans girl who is originally from Dublin but lives in the UK coming out and admitting she was caught in recent days and was forced to hotel quarantine before her test came back clear. Like why would u be bothered in ordering a fake test when the real thing only takes a matter of seconds😒

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think it's safe to say, lukey has finally walked free from Scammen. God she's such a dose. I wouldn't be surprised if she tries using a fake Covid PCR teat upon her arrival in Dublin Airport. I saw that blonde only fans girl who is originally from Dublin but lives in the UK coming out and admitting she was caught in recent days and was forced to hotel quarantine before her test came back clear. Like why would u be bothered in ordering a fake test when the real thing only takes a matter of seconds😒
He may have walked free but she has probably bled him dry emotionally and financially. Shannen would order a fake test to save her having to spend at least a grand on hotel quarantine. This is the girl who begs and lies for something as simple as a cup of coffee (she has actually been called out for doing this in a local cafe). She's been following and unfollowing this Stokes guy for the last few months so I doubt this is a recent thing. Someone here mentioned they used to be friends with Luke, I really hope he's okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Suppose desperate times calls for desperate measures! Hence why she with him! She always has to try keep her name out there for controversial reasons! Hoping to sell her story to stupid fake tabloid!! Unfortunately I think Luke too much off fool he stay with her! But I say we can buckle our seatbelt she come out with loads of drama blaming this forum for her break up blah blah 😒 pulling the famous mental health card! Just hope she gets canceled for this move now! I say Luke’s folks are so proud he meet a lovely girl, don’t forget she saved his life 🤣 poor doggies are dropped like that!! Suppose she had check on her apartment in Manchester next cause the big tv production crew having been paying for that for the last 6 months she hasn’t been living there.. ohh I can’t wait for all exciting career opportunities coming here way”watch this space” as Shannen says 50 million times🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Suppose desperate times calls for desperate measures! Hence why she with him! She always has to try keep her name out there for controversial reasons! Hoping to sell her story to stupid fake tabloid!! Unfortunately I think Luke too much off fool he stay with her! But I say we can buckle our seatbelt she come out with loads of drama blaming this forum for her break up blah blah 😒 pulling the famous mental health card! Just hope she gets canceled for this move now! I say Luke’s folks are so proud he meet a lovely girl, don’t forget she saved his life 🤣 poor doggies are dropped like that!! Suppose she had check on her apartment in Manchester next cause the big tv production crew having been paying for that for the last 6 months she hasn’t been living there.. ohh I can’t wait for all exciting career opportunities coming here way”watch this space” as Shannen says 50 million times🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Yea and I don’t think any man escapes her, she will hound him for months like she did with her other exes! Luke’s not in anyway ‘ famous ‘ so he’s no good for her and her ‘ career’ she’s slipping through the cracks. I say she only lasted so long with him because she was bleeding him dry! This new fella now is probably an Z list celeb and she’s trying to get her name back out there 🤣 Even with a negative test isn’t she still required to stay home and isolate for 14 days? It would most definitely be a requirement from her job if she’s working with the public.
Hotel quarantine is for red list countries and failure to produce a covid test.
Didn’t someone ask on here the other day who this stokey fella was ? I’m sure she’s seen that 👀 I say it was all staged for him to post her on his stories🙄
She wants to hit headlines🤣🤣
I wouldn’t say Luke’s moved on as quick! He’s prob babysitting the dogs 🙈🤣🤣🤣

It wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t know Stokes put that on his story and he did it to wind Luke up and let him know that our girl has been cheating. Stokes is an absolute dirtbag and is well known in football circles for this. For those who don’t now here’s a few q

Genuinely hope she receives severe backlash over this whole escapade. She doesn’t have a single redeeming quality about her.

Reactions: 8
So this hen set up a private page days before coming here to cheat with a cheater? Wee slut.

Seems Stokes has company this morning for breakfast in bed... I thought it had been a while since we seen Luke but someone rightly pointed out the car thing was only a few weeks ago. She really didn't hang about before sinking her claws into someone else, and not even someone new, she's been following him for a while. It must be killing her not being able to post about the weekend in case someone contacts her job. Shannen will never know happiness as she is all about self-promotion at any cost. Luke was no saint but I've no doubt he probably felt under pressure to keep her happy and this is why he was working two jobs - Exemplar and drug dealing. Let's not forget that for 1.5 years of their relationship Shannen didn't work. She is absolutely shameless, and based on those articles about this new fella, a scumbag is even too good for her.

Reactions: 9
Seems Stokes has company this morning for breakfast in bed... I thought it had been a while since we seen Luke but someone rightly pointed out the car thing was only a few weeks ago. She really didn't hang about before sinking her claws into someone else, and not even someone new, she's been following him for a while. It must be killing her not being able to post about the weekend in case someone contacts her job. Shannen will never know happiness as she is all about self-promotion at any cost. Luke was no saint but I've no doubt he probably felt under pressure to keep her happy and this is why he was working two jobs - Exemplar and drug dealing. Let's not forget that for 1.5 years of their relationship Shannen didn't work. She is absolutely shameless, and based on those articles about this new fella, a scumbag is even too good for her.
What was the car thing?

Is she actually gone from Luke? If it’s true I’m delighted for him

• Heart
What was the car thing?
One of these car meet things. You know where young lads all pull up in their Honda Civics and compare. She said it was Luke who was interested, not her. Anyway, that was only about a month ago. So they were together then.

Is she actually gone from Luke? If it’s true I’m delighted for him
Not sure if it's true, but if it is I am too. Luke can do so much better than a leech like her.

One of these car meet things. You know where young lads all pull up in their Honda Civics and compare. She said it was Luke who was interested, not her. Anyway, that was only about a month ago. So they were together then.
Oh yea I remember seeing that all over the gram, cringe for her being at that 😶 how will she cover up being in the UK I wonder?🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.