Shannen Reilly McGrath #7 Hit me back just to chat you biggest fan this is Shan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh that Fiona should be ashamed of herself letting Shannen promote the salon taking photos and videos without a mask!!!! It’s a requirement by law, there is other customers in the place with a mask on!! Absolutely disgraceful!!! I warn people against booking an appointment there! They are not taking their safely measures up to standards, for their staff or customers, with helping prevent the spread of covid!!! Shannen is not vaccinated!

Reactions: 9
So glad i came across this thread. Just had a quick read over it, i taught i was the only one who thinks this so called influencer is unreal the way she carry’s on. I remember last year all the drama of her scamming those young girls . A free set on extensions i see and not a mask in site in the salon. Her hair looks in awful condition so damage and broken you can see in the picture she was tagged in, she should lay off the extensions and treat her hair.

Gosh that Fiona should be ashamed of herself letting Shannen promote the salon taking photos and videos without a mask!!!! It’s a requirement by law, there is other customers in the place with a mask on!! Absolutely disgraceful!!! I warn people against booking an appointment there! They are not taking their safely measures up to standards, for their staff or customers, with helping prevent the spread of covid!!! Shannen is not vaccinated!
Yeah I was thinking the same what’s the owner thinking? very unprofessional on her part!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Do I 🕵🏻‍♀️ the 🤡
Why would you get your makeup done professionally to sit at home🥴
She is on the build up for a "social media break" because of trolls.. You can spot it a mile off🤡
For the amusement take a moment to imagine the absolute bullshit paragraphs she sends businesses to defend herself when they get messaged. Telling them not to reply and block? Why Shannen what are you afraid they will learn🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I'll never forget her eloquent response when someone asked her about the nude leaks last year. Shannen would give herself a migrane trying to spell her own name.
Her syntax, grammar and spelling are absolutely atrocious. No grasp of the English language whatsoever. Was foundation level English a thing in the leaving cert? I forget. She must have done it anyway. There are foreign people who speak more fluent English than her.

I wonder how her employers would feel knowing she’s strutting around a salon without a mask.

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for the makeup artist Sophicmakeup, Shannen being going to her for the latest year and half, loads of photo on her page of Shannen. There not edited or photoshopped which I say drives Shannen nuts hence why she never tag the girl.. wish the girl would just cut her off, scabbing off the girl for free makeup and she a mother of four!!

I feel sorry for the makeup artist Sophicmakeup, Shannen being going to her for the latest year and half, loads of photo on her page of Shannen. There not edited or photoshopped which I say drives Shannen nuts hence why she never tag the girl.. wish the girl would just cut her off, scabbing off the girl for free makeup and she a mother of four!!
Exactly .. Why is this girl doing her makeup free of charge? The past year has been though on makeup artists and hairdressers, yet she doesn’t seem to have any shame getting freebies!!
Have you’s noticed she only cry’s been bullied and her mental health when ppl are mailing businesses about her? She only seems bothered when she’s at risk of not getting something free!! She’l never change these ppl need to wake up to her!!

So she’s sees Paul stenson getting reposting for tagging specsavers Liffey valley yesterday so she follows them and runs in today tagging them like crazy to get a share or some free glasses it’s beyond pathetic and I bet she thinks she’s so clever the hardest working girl on insta. How does she have all this time off suddenly from her 9-5 frontline job convenient when things open back up she’s available for any freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m confused. Is that a colab with SS? I wouldn’t have thought they’d need to scrape the barrel with someone like her, but she said she’d have a giveaway to celebrate their new store. Is she just pretending?

Reactions: 3
I’m confused. Is that a colab with SS? I wouldn’t have thought they’d need to scrape the barrel with someone like her, but she said she’d have a giveaway to celebrate their new store. Is she just pretending?
They really are scraping the barrel with her. She'd be better of actually wearing her glasses rather than posing with them for a photo and we never see them again, or that lazy eye is going to get worse. It's always the first thing I notice

She’s definitely only pretending after seeing Paul stenson there yesterday but he’s actually a glasses wearer on Instagram all the time when does this one ever wear classes regularly. I emailed spec savers anyway today and messaged them on Instagram from my own account!!

I hope you sent the screenshot from the marketing company where they identified that only 17% of her followers are real.

So haven’t been on this in ages because I thought well, she’s an absolute nobody and the only attention she gets is off us ..😂but any publicity is good publicity, even the bad.. am I right Shan?😘 Anyway.. im mates with her neighbour and it’s confirmed she has moved back into her parents house. Either that, or she sleeps there every single day.. or that’s what she will say at least 😂 come to think of it, I haven’t heard much about Luke lately Shannen?💔

Reactions: 7
So haven’t been on this in ages because I thought well, she’s an absolute nobody and the only attention she gets is off us ..😂but any publicity is good publicity, even the bad.. am I right Shan?😘 Anyway.. im mates with her neighbour and it’s confirmed she has moved back into her parents house. Either that, or she sleeps there every single day.. or that’s what she will say at least 😂 come to think of it, I haven’t heard much about Luke lately Shannen?💔
I wonder what she did with the pink sofa and bubblegum portraits? Let's not forget the ChAnEl picture books 😂 There has been little to no mention of Luke for some time now. Who's this Stoksey fella she keeps following and unfollowing?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.