Shannen Reilly McGrath #7 Hit me back just to chat you biggest fan this is Shan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea she did that live while 108,930 of her followers were asleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I clicked on that dose Kieran Corrigan’s live the last day (80k followers), even he was going up by 70 people each second for the first while. He had a few hundred and she can’t even get 100 followers on. It really shows

Reactions: 3
I clicked on that dose Kieran Corrigan’s live the last day (80k followers), even he was going up by 70 people each second for the first while. He had a few hundred and she can’t even get 100 followers on. It really shows
I’m not surprised we know only 17% of her followers are real and nothing remotely interesting or intelligent has ever come out of her mouth.
She’s foundation level human

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t even look at her page any more her clothes are so embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
WTF does she still dress like we are in 2005!!
The reason why people were leaving penny’s with bag loads of stuff and she only left with ripped jeans and a white waist coat is bcoz you have no taste or sense of style!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t even look at her page any more her clothes are so embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
WTF does she still dress like we are in 2005!!
The reason why people were leaving penny’s with bag loads of stuff and she only left with ripped jeans and a white waist coat is bcoz you have no taste or sense of style!
They're the sort of clothes you'd buy in Catch to wear to the blacker in coolock every Friday night back in 2005.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Back with this bullshit again.
Shannen people message companies because they don't like seen independent businesses getting ripped off with lies.
Your followers are bought FACT✔
Your clothes are bad counterfeits and you cannot secure known brands FACT✔
You have accounts on here bad mouthing yourself FACT✔
The only thing consistent about you is the FACT you lie constantly
You've ve broken restrictions since the start of lock down FACT✔

The only reason she hasn't shared where she's working is because she knows that company would receive alot of information that would be damaging to her future there.

Your the biggest troll there is Shannen!! Your the biggest liar and its SHAMEFUL you use mental health to excuse your appalling behaviour time and time again. Where is your darkness into light picture Shannen because you claim you done it while in fact you set your alarm, took a picture out of your window and didn't bother your hole to do it or even donate.

You are a joke🤡

Reactions: 16
How do u look at her stories without clicking on her profile?
Don't waste your time it's just her asking herself questions😂 usual bullshit of someone's pregnant, someone got good news and the classic how are you which Shannen replied an essay to🙄 no "your beautiful" or surgery questions just yet.... Oh and don't forget she'll fabricat something about Belfast to tag the "appartment" company😅

Reactions: 5
It's funny how she's been going on about how excited she's been for beauty places to open, but the other day when she shared a question box asking what people had got done, she'd reply tagging her brow/lash/hair salons and saying things like "I haven't made my appointment yet" or "thanks for reminding me to make an appointment". No doubt she's waiting to be invited in for a freebie, after these salons have been closed for the guts of a year. She's an absolute scumbag.

Reactions: 9
It's funny how she's been going on about how excited she's been for beauty places to open, but the other day when she shared a question box asking what people had got done, she'd reply tagging her brow/lash/hair salons and saying things like "I haven't made my appointment yet" or "thanks for reminding me to make an appointment". No doubt she's waiting to be invited in for a freebie, after these salons have been closed for the guts of a year. She's an absolute scumbag.
Yeah people don’t need to be influenced to get their hair done after months closed. Id hope beauticians and hairdressers take real peoples money before they go offering collabs to fake influencers.

CRINGE!!!! Support local salons by going as a paying customer not to beg for freebies saying your going to influence to your fake following!
I hope she tags them salons again bcoz I’ll be ringing them straight away to warn them about her

Funny how as usual I mention on here that she’s not a professional as she doesn’t even have an agent and then overnight she’s following a few agency companies 🤣🤣

• Haha
Does she get €30 off Sisu if I book through that link she posted about referring a friend? Scamdalous.
Yep! They send these out to all their customers. If you're an influencer you can put on your stories no problem. Remember they were all getting money to their revoluts a while back doing a similar thing with a revolut offer? They'd make you laugh wouldn't they? Anything for a freebie

M Y G O D
The SHEER LACK of morals and integrity in this woman is shocking.

Get off Instagram you grown ass woman and make yourself a decent living, honestly don't live your life off the scab off hard working people!
If she was ever to get married she would very likely scab a dress!

Shameful.

She's been on the last few weeks bad mouthing herself so I'm sure she'll refer to her own posts when she has a rant on how negative she feels because of "trolls".

Raise concern with every single company she works with🙌

Reactions: 8
Anyone else remember the “giveaway” ( that she never gave away🤣) back in December.. I remember the caption said she will pick the winner when she hits her “goal” of 120k followers. Well Shannen, it’s been about 5 months and you actually lost followers rather than gained. We will be waiting years, if not decades for someone to win that prize. Have second hand embarrassment for you hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else remember the “giveaway” ( that she never gave away🤣) back in December.. I remember the caption said she will pick the winner when she hits her “goal” of 120k followers. Well Shannen, it’s been about 5 months and you actually lost followers rather than gained. We will be waiting years, if not decades for someone to win that prize. Have second hand embarrassment for you hun.
She said she would post the giveaway again. Our girl has probably just been too busy trying to line up free beauty appointments. So long as she does it before that BT voucher expires. Would hate to see Shannen €1000 out of pocket.

• Haha
Of course Shannen the people who call you on your bullshit( and provide proof of your actual actions)deserve the slap in the mouth😂😂😂😂😂😂 do you seriously believe your own lies at this stage like HOW are you confusing a fantasy world where your a Queen to real life!! Your gas Shannen definitely one of a kind 🥴

Ireland’s biggest joke is on private again 😂😂
It should be made into a drinking game, every time Shan changes her privacy settings on the gram take a shot

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.