Shannen Reilly McGrath #7 Hit me back just to chat you biggest fan this is Shan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ireland’s biggest joke is on private again 😂😂
It should be made into a drinking game, every time Shan changes her privacy settings on the gram take a shot
She usually adopts this tactic when she is about to purchase a batch of followers so it won’t appear on socialblade straight away..... expect an influx of +471 followers in the coming days 🤣 she is as predictable as the day is long 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She also has a private page.. she is hoping for a its..... Rebecca Vardy moment when someone shares something from that page #predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She also has a private page.. she is hoping for a its..... Rebecca Vardy moment when someone shares something from that page #predictable
Stop hahahahaha, don't think she has the brains for that kind of investigation. I don't understand what the guards would do for her? If someone messages a company saying they don't like her or tell them about anything she has done in the past or that her following is fake, can the guards do anything? Is it harassment because it happens all the time? I know it must be tit for her but actions have consequences and if you duck people off enough they won't forget. No matter how hard you want them to.

Remember she had a field day when she found out who someone was on this before? It was ages ago but I remember how ecstatic she was about it. It was so weird. She was actually elated when she found out who it was. Showed her real obsession with this site and people who don't like her. She actually gives me the creeps a bit. Her weird fake life, all the lies, the fairytale world she lives in, the obsessive and erratic behaviour. Weirdo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thats true @vvvvvvvvvvv if they were lies she'd share the messages but they are landing cause she most probably has to add to her web of lies to explain it away.

Unless someone is sending her absuive or threatening messages if violence etc there isn't a whole lot that can be done.

I’m sorry but letting businesses know that they are wasting their time with someone with a fake following and is a complete fraud ! How is that harassment?? What she is doing to businesses is wrong!!

Did anyone else notice when she shared her private page it had no posts but 904 followers? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand her recent grid post. She's put up a caption for Mental Health Awareness month but the photo she's used is of her sitting in a salon after breaking Public Health restrictions to travel to Belfast to get her hair and make-up done. I don't see how that is in any way helpful or informative to anyone who might be suffering, and it takes away from the key message. It's just an excuse for her to share a photo of herself dolled up. I really wish she would stop using mental health as a scape goat for her crappy behaviour and to promote herself. The constant screenshots of quotes from Google is just so forced and toxic in my opinion. When has she ever shared a phone number people can use, done fundraising, or volunteered. Anyone can share a screenshot on their stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't understand her recent grid post. She's put up a caption for Mental Health Awareness month but the photo she's used is of her sitting in a salon after breaking Public Health restrictions to travel to Belfast to get her hair and make-up done. I don't see how that is in any way helpful or informative to anyone who might be suffering, and it takes away from the key message. It's just an excuse for her to share a photo of herself dolled up. I really wish she would stop using mental health as a scape goat for her crappy behaviour and to promote herself. The constant screenshots of quotes from Google is just so forced and toxic in my opinion. When has she ever shared a phone number people can use, done fundraising, or volunteered. Anyone can share a screenshot on their stories.
I don't know when she has, but I imagine the post is pending since tattle is her number 1 content generator 😂

I don't know when she has, but I imagine the post is pending since tattle is her number 1 content generator 😂
I have no doubt an essay riddled with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors is on it's way telling us all how she has been in a dark place and only got through it because she is such a strong person, and that she will always rise above negativity... 🙄 She will probably have to use last years photo from Darkness Into Light to go alongside it since she couldn't risk getting her hair wet for the photo op this year. That's okay though, because it's the thought that counts xoxo

That’s not fair.. she pretended to take part in the darkness into light walk last week remember? 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just wondering has anyone ever gone to clear dental in crumlin village?? It’s next door to ”delilicious” who do amazing breakfasts etc.......😉🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just wondering has anyone ever gone to clear dental in crumlin village?? It’s next door to ”delilicious” who do amazing breakfasts etc.......😉🙃
No but I don't think I'd recommend them. I heard one of their staff was out galavanting in Belfast last weekend and that would make me nervous as a customer.

Reactions: 11
Guys I asked for the page or screen shots of proof that a Shannen only has 17k followers because I know Vanessa who owns Essence Spa. So if anyone has it I’d appreciate it 😊

Reactions: 1
Shes calling someone out for having a fake page and 2 fake followers when everything about her is fake including over 80k followers🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ironic sorry I meant ICONIC

• Haha
Guys I asked for the page or screen shots of proof that a Shannen only has 17k followers because I know Vanessa who owns Essence Spa. So if anyone has it I’d appreciate it 😊
Did she ask your friend for the freebies or did your friend offer her? Just curious. I'd say she has a sales pitch that she copies and pastes to each company she wants a freebie from.

Actually dead that Joanne Larby's fake page is interacting with Shannen 😂 If anyone's not sure what I'm referring to, it's been uncovered over on Joanne's thread that she uses this page to interact with herself, and another IGer recently called Joanne out for sending her threatening emails and messages from it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.