Shannen Reilly McGrath #7 Hit me back just to chat you biggest fan this is Shan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dya know what I'm delighted she's gotten caught out. She thinks it'll generate publicity but it just shows how far she's slipped in her want of being famous.
Go back to your mams Shan and straighten out your life before you cause more carnage.

Reactions: 8
Both of them have their stories deleted from yesterday 😂 reading the articles from this new bloke jesus that girl 😅😅😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh please someone report her to her job 😂

Also new thread time! Any suggestions?? Mine is

Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hmm makes you wonder if she even has a job at all.. if she is abroad and actually plans on quarantining when she’s home like a decent human being.. then absolutely no job ( especially if your a “frontline worker”) would allow you to just take two weeks off work so Scammen can go on a weekend piss up in England. Especially considering she’s only meant to be in this job about a month. I certainly wouldn’t be behaving like that in my first month of a new job anyway!!

In fairness us commenting on her antics is feeding right into her hands... it wasn’t for this forum she be disappeared by now.. I honestly think don’t make a new thread.. silence her out now let’s hope she gets cancelled for breaking restrictions again.along with scamming CHILDREN taking their money for fake modelling company, scamming and misleading brands, lying, false abuse claims, lying about dano being with dano when he passed away, stalking and bullying people, making fake account to troll herself and having fake Instagram page with only 17k real followed not 109k and the list is endless what this girl has done.. I hope Luke has a good lawyer cause it gonna get messy 😬
As much as I agree that this thread is keeping her name alive, on another hand it is also warning people against working with her. If the thread goes dead,in Scammens mind she will think all has been forgotten about and that she got away with murder. Although I personally haven’t been as active on this lately as to be quite honest, the woman bores me at this stage. I do think the thread is beneficial for future businesses that will get scammed by her

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Agree I think the threads should continue so all the evidence of her lies are documented publicly. If people don’t want to contribute anymore that’s understandable I wrestle with it myself but overall I think letting the threads die gives her free reign to use them as proof of trolling when trying to milk freebies from businesses. Great thread suggestion @weeklyrib 😝

Anthony Stokes is Shan’s type all over, she will always revert to type. Can we just thank this filter for saving her Loife life sorry she’s dropped the accent now she’s not trying to act the lady no more. Hard to do that when your knickers are keeping your ankles warm hey Shan Shan 🙄 If she was ever working i dont see how given her activities these last couple of weeks. Anyway back to this filter saving her life 🙏🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anthony Stokes is Shan’s type all over, she will always revert to type. Can we just thank this filter for saving her Loife life sorry she’s dropped the accent now she’s not trying to act the lady no more. Hard to do that when your knickers are keeping your ankles warm hey Shan Shan 🙄 If she was ever working i dont see how given her activities these last couple of weeks. Anyway back to this filter saving her life 🙏🏻

Are you sure that's our Shan and not Jocelyn Wildenstein

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her and your man Stokesy deserve each other. Two absolute clowns going halves on a brain cell. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her and your man Stokesy deserve each other. Two absolute clowns going halves on a brain cell. 🤢
Shan probably thinks she’s living the jetset secret wag lifestyle now he’s flying her over to Scotland instead of paying for her taxi and the Charlie. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.