Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeklyrib

I personally think contacting Luke’s family members is unfair and a bit obsessive tbh. They didn’t choose for Shannen to be in their lives in any way. Shannen, Luke, her cünt of a sister, her family and friends who enable her, the brands she works with...fair game. His family members who have absolutely nothing to do with her is a step too far IMO. They should be left alone.

• Sick
Reactions: 30

MunHun

VIP Member
So February has been a busy month so far. According to Shannen she has started working Mon/Fri full time in a job that offered her a great opportunity and she will be going back to college shortly to support this new job. She is keeping the job itself private as people don’t need to know everything.

She did a big buildup to Valentine’s Day and was gifted lots of Luke’s gifts like the photo slate that she put on her stories the wrong way around even though the writing should have indicated how it should be placed. Lots of cards and a paper bag with a painting of their Gossies photo. Luke got a big banner made for the flat so they could hang it up whilst celebrating the day of love. They also visited a Covid friendly beauty spa to take photos in the sauna and dip into the miraculous waters that fill the hot tubs.

Shannen has been sticking to healthy kitchen meals religiously except for her cheat meals which have included a yard long pizza and a fry-up. The results are amazing, these meals can completely tone up your tummy area and give you AB’s. Amazing.

A page on Instagram called managingdigitalmarketing have run a detailed report that show only 17% of her 110k followers are authentic. She has now deactivated her page or changed the name so it won’t show up in the search bar.

She posted today on her stories that she was taking a social media break for her mental health, half an hour after the report mentioned above was posted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Capricorny

Why can she never just answer a question? That’s what always shows her up for sending in the questions herself.. a simple yes/no question has a 10 line answer that’s just irrelevant babbling🙄 she does be just DYINNNNG to talk about herself. Like you could literally text her saying your mam just died n she’d be like “omg I know what you mean because I’m working a full time job, while caring for two dogs and have to heat up my dinners in the microwave sometimes all on top of not being able to get my nails done so I know how it feels to go through hard times. But I’m just so positive and so happy and have an amazing life.. sorry for your loss tho xx”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
I’m going to step down for awhile posting, thinking about it we are the only ones now giving this girl attention! To be honest she dug a big hole now for herself!! It’s beyond embarrassing!! 18k real followers lol 110k my hoop 🤣🤣she a nobody at this rate!
I’ll be back when all drama kicks off again 😂😂😂knowing shannen it won’t be long!
chat soon🙃😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22

yazzled

I'm sorry but it's getting very annoying every few days coming on and reading about Grainne. She is so irrelevant? This is clearly a thread about Shannen. How many times have people been asked to stop talking about her on here??

• Heart

storminagcup

Chatty Member
She'll snort lines and lines of Colombian marching powder that possibly arrived in the country in someone's gee or hole. Shell pump her body with all sorts Botox, fillers, fake tits but she refused a vaccine. Hilarious

• Haha

Nonamesally

This has to be the funniest scandal that has happened to Shannen yet🤣🤣🤣🤣imagine the embarrassment she must have right now!! I actually have second hand embarrassment for the woman!🤣🤣🤣

I sent Luke’s brother and sister, Hannah and Matthew an informative message to let them know what their sister in law is really like, safe to say I’ve now been blocked🤣🤣but at least they know the truth now!🙌🏼I’d say they sent it to Luke and he advised to block me lol. Can only imagineeee the drama happening in Shannen and Luke’s households the last 2 days🤭oh how I’d love to be a fly on the wall!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

blondeminion15

VIP Member
It is widely accepted that people who are truely happy in themselves - whether it's their job, their relationship, their body, their mind, do not need to take to social media to convince others (complete strangers I might add) that they're happy. They just live and that's it. I don't know of anyone else on IG who feels the need to do this. Is she really going to pretend that getting a job had nothing to do with the comments on this thread which have been very fairly pointing out for the last year that she sits around doing nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Inspector Gadget

Did you's see the tik tok video she shared about "haters who hate-follow" saying it all stems down to rejection. Oh please. I'm a second year psychology student and I have never heard such utter made up nonsense in all my life.

As humans we are drawn to disaster as it's a survival and preventive mechanism which teaches us how to avoid being in such situations ourselves. Hence why alot of people enjoy car-crash tv. That and the fact we're curious creatures who like to constantly analyse the behaviour of others - most especially people who behave abnormally.

In short, these so called haters follow not because they are jealous or feel rejected, but because your content is car crash material and/or they're fascinated by your bizarre narcissistic behaviour 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart

weeklyrib

Oh please someone report her to her job 😂

Also new thread time! Any suggestions?? Mine is

Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

• Haha
  • Heart

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Anyone else wonder if the managingdigitalmarketing page has been getting hammered from Shannen? I’d say she has well been on to that page. Writing one of them Dear John letters she’s famous for ✍🏼 #hitmebackyourbiggestfanthisisShan
I'd say Luke has been out in the van frantically driving around Dublin trying to find their head office. Probably sitting behind the wheel afraid to go home and tell her he can't find them, wondering why he's so annoyed when he's been buying her followers since the day they met...pillow and sleeping bag under the passenger seat in case he needs to pull an all-nighter.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Skittlesx

Guys you’s are the problem not our lovely Shannon 😂😂😂
The second i saw the word 'onus' i was like Shannen did not write this, looked in the corner and saw that it was a screenshot from another account 😂 I can't even imagine her ever having her own opinion or the vocab to actually form one

• Haha
  • Heart

nini399

Long time reader first time writing anything here...
Someone I know has a company that gifted her something and she posted on her stories about it and did a grid post and my friend literally got 5/6 followers from her. I warned my friend about her and she regrets not listening now🙈 Even with 18k real followers, there should have been way more than just 5/6 followers from her, it really just is an eye opener at how terrible she is at ‘influencing’.
My friend has gifted items to other people with 5-12k followers and has gotten 100’s of followers from these very small unknown accounts. It’s sheer madness how brands continue to work with her even though they get sweet fuck all from her.

• Heart

Capricorny

5FF7382F-1CC8-4A39-B6AF-74B3F6B35A3A.jpeg
Searching for her on insta and saw this. Her dance academy exists its right between geebung and nudgee! 😂

• Haha

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Guess who back I’m back again. ✌😝
Well Shannen you utterly wrong sharing Hazel details online! You have no legal leg to stand on! She has a right for freedom of speech especially you are flaunting on social media page breaking covid restrictions in level 5! Stop lying cause you didn’t go to the guards to report it cause you would incriminate yourself cause YES Shannen your in the wrong! Your not adhering to them your risk to public health and safety! You are not essential worker, you take selfie’s in your living room 🥴??getting your hair done by Fiona, getting makeup artist, and scamming business to make you feel like you have career? Wake up and stop lying!!!
1) she has a right to make brands aware, she not being racist or bullying!! Get your facts right! She stating your lawful carry on making folks aware!!
2) social media pages are free to contact, if someone didn’t want to be contacted then they wouldn’t be on it?? She has the right to give option to business, it’s up to them to decide!! But she proving facts which you clearly see on your Instagram she telling the truth cause you provided the proof!
3)you just exposed her to online bullying!!!!!!! You made that girl a target cause when in fact you are lying!!! You are the bully!! So everyone needs to report your fake page!! You are danger to people and should be cancelled on social media!! She not the only person you bullyed online, sure you set your fella to homes of young girls threatening them to keep their mouth shut!!!! You shared four girls online claiming they are bullying you, when it’s the other way around! They called you out for being liar, scamming, and fake!!!! That’s not trolling or bullying! Learn what the difference!
4) you only have 18k real followers you bought fake accounts misleading brands, business, Mua etc you have 110k following but you only have 18k( half of them you have blocked) so I say you only have 10k following if that! 10k following you are disgrace!
5) your malicious compulsive liar!!!
6) this thread only speaks the truth! I’ll be happy to stand up in court defend this thread!! Cause you don’t realise yours self how dangerous of person you are! When we continued ask you to stop, say sorry! We offered positive advice but you haven’t done! We haven’t bullied you but spoke about your horrible behaviour towards others which is backed up in facts! ✌
Sorry long message.. 😂😂
But another thing she should like flaming dope sharing them post!!!! She broke restrictions can the penny not drop she is in the wrong???

Last edited:
  • Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
“Don’t believe everything you read in the media” What like the rumours that you were going into I’m a Celebrity 2020 that were leaked by yourself for publicity printed in the media. Or the random papped shots of you walking down empty streets in Manchester in different outfits on the same night going nowhere that you staged for the media during lockdown. Or your calculated carry on when someone was dying in hospital that got you a few headlines. What media should we ignore Shannen? The same media your desperate to notice you. Get the fuck out of here your jumping on any Bandwagon going to make yourself look innocent you fool.

• Haha
  • Heart