Shannen Reilly McGrath #7 Hit me back just to chat you biggest fan this is Shan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Meoulpal for the title. Will try to do a summary tonight or anyone else wants to feel free.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
5FF7382F-1CC8-4A39-B6AF-74B3F6B35A3A.jpeg
Searching for her on insta and saw this. Her dance academy exists its right between geebung and nudgee! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So February has been a busy month so far. According to Shannen she has started working Mon/Fri full time in a job that offered her a great opportunity and she will be going back to college shortly to support this new job. She is keeping the job itself private as people don’t need to know everything.

She did a big buildup to Valentine’s Day and was gifted lots of Luke’s gifts like the photo slate that she put on her stories the wrong way around even though the writing should have indicated how it should be placed. Lots of cards and a paper bag with a painting of their Gossies photo. Luke got a big banner made for the flat so they could hang it up whilst celebrating the day of love. They also visited a Covid friendly beauty spa to take photos in the sauna and dip into the miraculous waters that fill the hot tubs.

Shannen has been sticking to healthy kitchen meals religiously except for her cheat meals which have included a yard long pizza and a fry-up. The results are amazing, these meals can completely tone up your tummy area and give you AB’s. Amazing.

A page on Instagram called managingdigitalmarketing have run a detailed report that show only 17% of her 110k followers are authentic. She has now deactivated her page or changed the name so it won’t show up in the search bar.

She posted today on her stories that she was taking a social media break for her mental health, half an hour after the report mentioned above was posted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I knew most of her followers were fake but to have 17% real is shocking .
No wonder she has vanished off insta

Reactions: 13
I knew most of her followers were fake but to have 17% real is shocking .
I was shocked. Honestly thought 40% but 17% it's terrible. Its all such a scam. Its embarrassing.
I'd say Lukes head is melted listening to it all tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She learned more off Shannen than she let on that Gráinne one because shes near mirror image the way she approaches trying to be a celeb as Shanen. Did she post she's going then see the Shannen drama and delete her post?

Don't be fooled by Shannen
If she deletes every post it's because she's already backed up her faves(left out the brands who are now seriously pissed off) ready for her return. It's called a tantrum with a plan.

Her account is still there, the picture and notice that comes up indicates that Shannen has claimed she is been bullied/trolled.
She can still access social media but noone can interact with her. She trying to use Instagram to protect her.
Her post is simular to someone else's and again this is done in a need to grab attention. She wants people to notice these things. When it comes to drama and the sheer desire to keep her name out there this girl is miles ahead( well she thinks she is bless her) . I do believe that she believes she's been unfairly treated she is that far down the rabbit hole, she is blind to her wrongs due to constantly been told she's good looking but family and naive men.

Own your tit Shannen!!

Reactions: 11
Surely all the food and clothing places she's been collaborating with have some sort of ground to take legal action?

Imagine collaborating with someone who supposedly has 110k followers in the hope of getting your business or name out there during a pandemic, only for it to turn out that they only have 18k followers.

It's absolutely shocking and shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It should be if an influencer claiming to bring in business via social media doesn't deliver due to falsafied information they should be fined or outed or rated on a business information site to inform others. Trip adviser but for influencers where only facts and honest reviews from genuine business owners can be posted and accessed

And there are just the accounts with their real names😭 sad.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Long time reader first time writing anything here...
Someone I know has a company that gifted her something and she posted on her stories about it and did a grid post and my friend literally got 5/6 followers from her. I warned my friend about her and she regrets not listening now🙈 Even with 18k real followers, there should have been way more than just 5/6 followers from her, it really just is an eye opener at how terrible she is at ‘influencing’.
My friend has gifted items to other people with 5-12k followers and has gotten 100’s of followers from these very small unknown accounts. It’s sheer madness how brands continue to work with her even though they get sweet duck all from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t believe she’s deleted. Girls have we finally won? Also @ grainne malone .. don’t throw stones in glass houses ; you’re also buying followers

Reactions: 9
God, she actually took my advise for once and deleted her account like I suggested!!😅 girls and guys.. I think we finally won!!🙌🏼🙌🏼
bye Shannen👋🏽Your old news now

Reactions: 8
It should be if an influencer claiming to bring in business via social media doesn't deliver due to falsafied information they should be fined or outed or rated on a business information site to inform others. Trip adviser but for influencers where only facts and honest reviews from genuine business owners can be posted and accessed

Nooo no no stop it right now I am dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She set up a page called Shannen O’Reilly support 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’d say Luke’s hair colour has got even redder after these last few hours. I’ve a shoulder to cry on Luke 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nooo no no stop it right now I am dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She set up a page called Shannen O’Reilly support 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’d say Luke’s hair colour has got even redder after these last few hours. I’ve a shoulder to cry on Luke 😜
That page is there a a while she set that up after her essential trip over to Manchester with Chris, when she had her photoshoot in and outside Archies and her ‘business’ meeting. For all newcomers Shannen travelled to Manchester while here and the UK were in a full lockdown.

Reactions: 10

Omg that’s unreal

Reactions: 4
Her page is back up. An anti-bullying message pops up when you search her name. What's that about?

How do you go down the route of making Instagram aware of all the fake followers and getting her blue tick removed? The amount of times we've all reported her page before but nothing seems to really come of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Are the people who are getting the anti bullying message the same ones who liked the digital marketing post? You might be blocked now?

N1plasticsurgery and leah_aesthetic_clinic need to be tagged as well and whatever the place is she got her turkey tiles I'd even tag Ricci "her ex" I'd say he'd have some laugh 😆

And all other small businesses she's managed to scam 🤬 i don't have a second page to do it off of but fair play to every single account that has tagged businesses so far 👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
For everyone who insists on mentioning Grainne all of the time {yawn} 😴, set up a thread to discuss her. I’ve just noticed this on the comments on Instagram so I think we should just drop her from this discussion as we are probably responsible for her new followers as people reading here probably go to her page for a nose 👃🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Also how could I forget uniquedayspa1 to tag with there all covid healing hot tubs Shannen promoted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.