Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Morning dolls 😘I just had my amazing vacuumed packed porridge 🥣 ready for the day taking on my positive vibes! I’ll gonna positive loads of positive quotes! Cause one just not enough!
So yesterday I had fortune 🔮 reading omg you wouldn’t believe what she said! I’m gonna be as big as Pamela Anderson 🥰then she inspired me to do another iconic look.. I could see it, yellow feathers and orange shoes to match!! It so iconic babe!it’s a classic look...I’ll give yah sneak peak..does anybody know any costume markers?
FAED3987-C49A-444C-B259-DE84C25B5DD6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jellybb

VIP Member
Are we all in agreement that it’s the same bottle of Moët that she is sharing? 😬 my god that is mortifying! If my husband saw me going to the wine rack taking down a bottle of Moët and snapping it every two days he would think I need to be accessed...🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Capricorny

Was this one on Love Island for like 5 seconds?
Unfortunately yes. Remember one year one of the camera crew got caught in the background of the show for the same amount of time that Shannen was on it for? Rumour has it he has “love island star” in his IG bio too.. 😆

• Haha

Nonamesally

Her having “love island S3” in her bio is like me putting “when I was 6 years old I won a medal in Irish dancing” it’s outdated and irrelevant!!🤣
That’s the only way you can trick brands into working with you isn’t it shan?😘

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Regardless of the pandemic, imagine going to get the hair and makeup done to sit in a cheap knock off of an old jlo frock in your ap(p)artment?! 😬 this girl really doesn’t live in the real world, does she?

• Haha
Ah here she is with the moet . I hate the way she rubs it in everyone’s face she thinks it’s normal and what everyone does on a night in just having moet she’s so materialistic I’m not jealous but it’s annoying we have that as a treat or at a party .
She’s a self obsessed cow . Reason I've made an account is because I seen her and flakey skin luke today and my god they looked like travellers with their dogs wow she had Ugg’s on and he’s about 20 stone nothing wrong with being over weight I’m not thin myself but she is definitely not with him because she loves him I tell you that now she’s too vain I couldn’t get over the size of him ! And she is a joke shop
Your punctuation really reminds me of someone else 🧐
Also you’ve just been viewing the Saffy T thread....

Can’t believe she came on here to slag off her own fella, that’s a new low.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
What a narrow minded childish statement.. doing poll cause she getting a giggle who people prefer looks wise! What uneducated and ridiculous statements she said on her story!!! Seriously looking at it she is 27 year old woman!!! What she doing is online bullying!! For people to judge others!!! Not what on the outside it the inside that counts preached serval times by a shannen herself!!!
Absolutely shocking!!
Shannen strikes me as the type of person who would do those Facebook quizes- 'What Kind of Potato Are You?'

• Haha

Stunhun

Really doh why do yous care if yous don’t be around her what’s it to yous what she does or anyone else at that😂
You came on earlier on mad for the goss on her bf thinking you may have slept with him😂
And now your defending her on a gossip forum that you signed up to tonight ... Shan you have such a short memory keep up

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
This is actually very sad on her behalf and I do believe she should get professional help, but it’s so obvious she is trying to convince people she is happy, when in fact she is probably in the darkest time of her life.. her behaviour is telling us she isn’t happy. I don’t know why she feels the need to constantly put on a show and pretend her life is better than it is!
We’re in lockdown right now Shannen, it’s ok to say you are having a rough time. People dont like you *because* of your lack of authenticity.. i truly believe if you came clean about everything and your lies etc people would have ALOT more respect for you
I don't think she is capable of being honest, and I think she truely believes she has done nothing wrong when it comes to buying followers and misleading businesses, the management fiasco, to promoting anything that comes her way even if she thinks it's shite. Not to mention leaking fake stories about herself and I'm A Celeb. She deleted the competition post and had no intention of ever addressing it or reposting it. She only mentioned it last night because it was discussed on the thread quite a bit yesterday. There were a couple of hundred comments under the original post, a lot of entries from genuine accounts who entered in good faith and she deleted it all without saying a word, all because she wasn't getting what she wanted - which was more followers. It was sneaky and dishonest. She could have left it there and in time the entries may have increased and her followers grown. But that would have required patience and we all know Shannen is lazy and likes a quick fix. Maybe she should have promotted it more. She didn't once mention it after it was originally posted. Only for we were discussing it yesterday she's even acknowledging what she did. It's actually so low and classless. If I was a real follower and saw that shitty explination last night I wouldn't think much of her. Running giveaways dishonestly is a big deal.

• Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
Whenever it is Scammen suspected on Saffys thread or someone else's, she always goes on about they are druggies and junkies etc. Scammen also has spoken about how much she hates drugs. Every profile she writes from, she goes on someone's thread and can't help herself mentioning that they are snorting something.
She probably knows all the druggies cos Luke supplies the goods. Know your market isn’t that right Princess Lover 😘

‘I don’t eat fish or salmon’.... ok i don’t eat meat or beef 😂😂😂
I find her so much more relatable when she speaks in her natural accent but my god that fake put on posh finishing all her T’s with SCH is grating 🙉🙉🙉 size Eisch, under that coasch 🙄
Her accent is all over the shop! She tries to sound so posh when describing something then says ‘shine off of it’ Correct your lingo Shan if you insist on pretending your well spoken. Her new coat is going be so handy for going outside 🤣🤣🤣 You dont fucking say I was thinking of wearing mine in the bath 🤦🏼‍♀️ As for the celebrity crushes having a giggle cos some people fancy Gordon Ramsey! Check yourself Shan we’ve all seen your fella and Tom Hardy he ain’t so get back in your Lane before you lose the run of yourself. ICONIC 🙅🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

MunHun

VIP Member
Happy Birthday to our girl 27 years of age and living life as if it is one big game. Playing dress up, acting the model, rebelling against public health advice and going out of her way to flaunt the constant flouting of the rules. I know you would love to assume that our problem with you stems from jealousy Shan, because you are oblivious to everything apart from the reflection in the mirror. But the vast majority of us are aware of what’s actually important in life. So you enjoy your day playing dress up in your especially made dress pacifically made for the party your throwing in the appartment. Enjoy the cake, the champagne, the food and the presents. You deserve to celebrate of course you do for the stellar effort you’ve put in these last few months on the front line of stupidity.

• Haha
  • Heart

Meoulpal

VIP Member
Shannen if your reading this and I know you are, if you are asking a question and use a question marks there’s no need to use a space!!! You don’t put a space between the word and the ? .
For example Shannen why are you so stunning ? . WRONG
Shannen why are you so pathetic? RIGHT

Anything with word ! Is her writing it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Model and Celebrity 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

weeklyrib

You can tell how much she’s wound up by this page, the level of passive aggression coming from her. Telling people to be positive through her gritted horse teeth. It’s brilliant!

That meal company are her only content, imagine any other influencer having the capacity to share a client on their stories morning noon and night 😂 I would say she’s great value for money, but she only has a handful of real followers, so the company will be kicking themselves soon!

Her dumbness never ceases to amaze me. Imagine having a conversation with her? She tries to come across smart and eloquent by speaking slowly but she just comes across as a bit special.

Edited to add...

Sorry but calling doing your own makeup “upskilling”? 😂😂

Shannen would it not be more worth your while learning how to cook and wash your clothes you absolute dope?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Nonamesally

This is actually very sad on her behalf and I do believe she should get professional help, but it’s so obvious she is trying to convince people she is happy, when in fact she is probably in the darkest time of her life.. her behaviour is telling us she isn’t happy. I don’t know why she feels the need to constantly put on a show and pretend her life is better than it is!
We’re in lockdown right now Shannen, it’s ok to say you are having a rough time. People dont like you *because* of your lack of authenticity.. i truly believe if you came clean about everything and your lies etc people would have ALOT more respect for you

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Hahahahah oh my lord girls look at this!!🤣🤣wow she is more stupid than I thought!! She unblocked me to message me this ( screenshot attached) with a photo of a message I sent to that pastel events page. And mentioned that I messaged another brand last night (healthy kitchen) .. so she knows who I am on this now ( but jokes on you Shannen, do you really think I’d use my real account to message brands that?🤣🤣 ) so you still don’t know who I am😉😉
I also have now messaged healthy kitchens again with a screenshot of the abusive message you have sent me, so thanks for more proof shannen darling!!😉❤
Just proves she is in fact GLUED to this hahah, slags me for being on this but yet your so obsessed with us Shannen that you read this message after message and even unblock me just to send special oul me a message 😍😍All us tattle guys and gals are obviously in your head rent free ❤
YOU are the “poor thing”😉
Funny how you are so immature you unblocked me just to send me a message and then blocked me again so I couldn’t respond 😘
Pastel Events also sent her my message to them about it all,just proves that either they are in some way connected to her or else they are the most unprofessional company ever

• Wow

cookiesncake

I’ve followed a couple of threads on this for a while however this is the only one I’ve ever felt like actually posting on because this girl is on another level altogether.

The amount of times she has created accounts to come on here and talk about herself is extremely concerning, especially the two accounts that came on last night that she so evidently created insinuating that she was in an abusive relationship and that she was moving out of her apartment? What is going on in her head at all like what a weird, weird girl..

I do wonder if any family members or anyone close to her read this thread as she clearly is not all there. If so, why are they enabling her and this ridiculous fantasy?

Also I see she put “#gifted” on her latest post and then swiftly changed it when it she was reminded on here of her haul she did not so long ago where she told us she had bought this outfit lol honestly I can’t help but cringe for this girl.

• Haha
Excuse me Shan “people who don’t pay my bills” you’re on the dole love, where do you think that money comes from??

• Haha

CookieJam

In all fairness, if she wishes every single day that she isn’t in the public eye 🙄 then delete your instagram account, set up a new private one and only accept / add people you know in person and get a normal job, keep your head down. It’s been 4 years since LI so I’m sure the public will get over it🤦🏼‍♀️. Stop putting yourself out there if you don’t want yourself out there, it’s simple.

Sarzzzzz

For someone who spends her life preaching Be Kind she’s being an awful hypocrite putting up them pictures. getting people to decide who wore it better I understand but then she’s making a laugh out of others comparing them to noodles and then the other girl putting all the 🤣🤣🤣🤣 faces up beside her picture? When it suits Shannen you care about be kind .. nothing but a bully underneath it all shows you never gave a fuck about the be kind movement only to fall back on when people brought you up on things you’ve done wrong!! Or else you would never even think to put a post up and make people decide on other peoples looks!! Your looks will fade one day Shan

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16