Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahah oh my lord girls look at this!!🤣🤣wow she is more stupid than I thought!! She unblocked me to message me this ( screenshot attached) with a photo of a message I sent to that pastel events page. And mentioned that I messaged another brand last night (healthy kitchen) .. so she knows who I am on this now ( but jokes on you Shannen, do you really think I’d use my real account to message brands that?🤣🤣 ) so you still don’t know who I am😉😉
I also have now messaged healthy kitchens again with a screenshot of the abusive message you have sent me, so thanks for more proof shannen darling!!😉❤
Just proves she is in fact GLUED to this hahah, slags me for being on this but yet your so obsessed with us Shannen that you read this message after message and even unblock me just to send special oul me a message 😍😍All us tattle guys and gals are obviously in your head rent free ❤
YOU are the “poor thing”😉
Funny how you are so immature you unblocked me just to send me a message and then blocked me again so I couldn’t respond 😘
What had you previously spoke to her about in that your saying you didn’t say anything negative about her higher up the message thread?

Reactions: 5
What had you previously spoke to her about in that your saying you didn’t say anything negative about her higher up the message thread?
It was back in June but from what I remember (because she of course deleted her side of the messages)I commented on her photo something about all her Middle Eastern followers and asked something she didn’t like in her question boxes ( think it was about her lying about her Botox) and she messaged me abuse and then blocked me. I commented on her photo once to say she was fab so she thought I liked her, cause I didn’t want her to block me 🤣🤣 she obviously seen through me cause I still got blocked lol

• Haha
Lol well she’s reading this forum again now.. because she clearly seen my comment here saying I screenshot her message to me earlier and sent it to healthy kitchen, because she’s now deleted her messages she sent me (again)🤣🤣

• Haha
Hahahahah oh my lord girls look at this!!🤣🤣wow she is more stupid than I thought!! She unblocked me to message me this ( screenshot attached) with a photo of a message I sent to that pastel events page. And mentioned that I messaged another brand last night (healthy kitchen) .. so she knows who I am on this now ( but jokes on you Shannen, do you really think I’d use my real account to message brands that?🤣🤣 ) so you still don’t know who I am😉😉
I also have now messaged healthy kitchens again with a screenshot of the abusive message you have sent me, so thanks for more proof shannen darling!!😉❤
Just proves she is in fact GLUED to this hahah, slags me for being on this but yet your so obsessed with us Shannen that you read this message after message and even unblock me just to send special oul me a message 😍😍All us tattle guys and gals are obviously in your head rent free ❤
YOU are the “poor thing”😉
Funny how you are so immature you unblocked me just to send me a message and then blocked me again so I couldn’t respond 😘
Pastel Events also sent her my message to them about it all,just proves that either they are in some way connected to her or else they are the most unprofessional company ever

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s a known fact if someone constantly feels the need to flaunt their happiness, that they are in fact some of the most UNhappy people. A genuinely happy person does not feel the need to explain themselves and their happiness constantly.

Also.. in other matters I have a great break through lads!! I messaged that healthy kitchen page and spoke with the owner.. he said he had no idea of all of her backlash and is going to look into the matter (I referred him to this thread) he actually was a very nice man and thanked me for warning him, and even asked me did I want to try his food and offered me a discount code 🤣I said I don’t want to purchase anything that Shannen promotes, and he was very understanding of that. He told me once his collaboration with her is finished in 6 weeks to contact him back and he will give me a discount 😜
So atleast we know this collab is only lasting a few weeks, I wonder who her next victim of microwaveable dinners will be!!🤣 her followers won’t be able to trust a word she says..

To be honest he might even end the collab early once he properly looks into Shannen..

Can you show us some of the screenshots of your interaction with the meal guy?

Reactions: 7
Pastel Events also sent her my message to them about it all,just proves that either they are in some way connected to her or else they are the most unprofessional company ever
I found out who owns that pastel events page, it’s a Polish girl called Gosia, they seem to be connected to the healthy kitchen also as healthy kitchen have tagged her in some posts. I think someone said it previously before, but it seems likely that it is a couple that own both pages.. or are definitely connected in some way.
That pastel page seems very unprofessional. I don’t think they know shannen on a personal level though as they did seem quite “starstruck” for whatever reason.

I’ve attached a screenshot of her caption she wrote on her Facebook page.. notice how she says she was “chosen & invited by Shannen Reilly McGrath”... so shannen contacted them 🤣Wow how lucky is she to be chosen by Shannen!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol well she’s reading this forum again now.. because she clearly seen my comment here saying I screenshot her message to me earlier and sent it to healthy kitchen, because she’s now deleted her messages she sent me (again)🤣🤣
I knew it wouldn’t be long before she changed her tune to what’s been discussed in here 🙈🙈 so yesterday her life was brilliant and she was beautiful and to nite a bit of bad news but shel get there some one said if she was acc trying make content stop lien be real ect she’s defo not an individual anything spoken about her on here she changed what ever she’s talking about to refer to this thread 🙈🙈🙈😂😂ICONIC

• Heart
I found out who owns that pastel events page, it’s a Polish girl called Gosia, they seem to be connected to the healthy kitchen also as healthy kitchen have tagged her in some posts. I think someone said it previously before, but it seems likely that it is a couple that own both pages.. or are definitely connected in some way.
That pastel page seems very unprofessional. I don’t think they know shannen on a personal level though as they did seem quite “starstruck” for whatever reason.

I’ve attached a screenshot of her caption she wrote on her Facebook page.. notice how she says she was “chosen & invited by Shannen Reilly McGrath”... so shannen contacted them 🤣Wow how lucky is she to be chosen by Shannen!!
Kinda feel sorry for the company as it is just a start up saying that was her first one.... only to be getting rinsed by that con artist

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but 🥴she had to have pink bubble bath cause she was eating pink rice 🤣🤣🤣🤣how absolute sad!!! Feel sorry for the chap that owns it cause shannen is the wrong person to promote his brand and service! I’m embarrassed watching her stories!! She getting worse by the day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d say Shannen has them under the impression that she is severely bullied by the trolls on this thread who ASSUME things about her that aren’t true. I had also noticed that woman was the one running Pastel Events and she moved to Dublin/Ireland a few years ago so she probably has only heard what Shannen had chosen to tell her in regards to her ‘Celebrity Status’. 🤥 Maybe this explains the ‘press’ highlight in her Instagram and that stupid ‘I’m a Celeb’ stunt she tried to pull off. Healthy Kitchen and Feather Walls both like posts on pastel events page. Shannen and her little spider webs 🕸

Reactions: 9
Oh that really sad to hear for them.. shannen milking them!! Wasting that couples time!! They need to disassociate from her, delete everything and rebrand their content with likeable positive & honest people!
That will help their brand grow!
Not to associated with person that rob young girls, lies and has a fake profile! ✌

Oh that really sad to hear for them.. shannen milking them!! Wasting that couples time!! They need to disassociate from her, delete everything and rebrand their content with likeable positive & honest people!
That will help their brand grow!
Not to associated with person that rob young girls, lies and has a fake profile! ✌
Ah I’m sure she reassured them that the team have that spot of bother all tied up as she likes to deal with somethings legally! She’ll be only short of inviting them into her local Garda station to have the lols with the guards.

• Haha
Kinda feel sorry for the company as it is just a start up saying that was her first one.... only to be getting rinsed by that con artist
Yeah I do feel quite bad for both pastel events and healthy kitchen to be honest. Although pastel events seem quite unprofessional sending all messages on to Shannen, she obviously doesn’t know Shannens past/present and is “starstruck” by the number of followers/ “love island” in the bio.. she is clearly a girl with a dream but just not smart enough to do her research!
The man who owns healthy kitchen also seems like a very nice man and passionate in his work!
The reason why I have not shared screenshots of my conversation with him is because I messaged him saying it was unprofessional that he informed Shannen we had a conversation last night (turns out she actually messaged him and asked, he just confirmed) and he said he was upset with myself for posting on here that I had spoke with him.. so out of respect for him I have chosen not to share his messages, however I will share screenshots of what I have sent him! ( I cropped his username out of respect also however you can easily find this on his healthy meals page if you really want to) -or if you also want to message him to warn him against Shannen

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Ah I’m sure she reassured them that the team have that spot of bother all tied up as she likes to deal with somethings legally! She’ll be only short of inviting them into her local Garda station to have the lols with the guards.
Oh tit yeah I better zip my mouth 🤐her legal time are watching me..
now I get it duh 🥴that’s her big reveal in March is taking me to court!!
Sure last March she was exposed for horrible person she was😂😂I suppose time flies for her when she spreading lies all day about herself! hatching up new plans to beg for free stuff..

Ps we get it Shannen and know your next move🤣🤣your gonna span that healthy kitchen with post on stories, tagging him nonstop.. show your Man that your working hard 😂😂😂
we all know you duck them in the bin and your wasting his time!! 😉
Oh shannen tiny request can you have your usual rant tomorrow at lunch hour please about 1:30pm.. you will amuse my lunch hour ✌Thanks
you know the one we’re your ranting you always bullied on this form, your so victim, be kind stuff online trolling.. I’ll have the tea ready ✌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Girls I've been so busy I've barely been on here but OH SHHHIIIIIII 😂😂😂 The tea, the shade the pink lemonade is all here!!!! Honestly one if the most entertaining reads in a long time! Guys I do just wanna thank the gals and guys who take the time to reach out to these brands about Shannen. No one should work with a con artist. Whether they continue to work with her that's their choice but at least they've been made aware!!
For duck sake Shannen go out and buy a bag of potatoes bitta veg and meat and cook the damn thing!!! You really shouldn't eat microwaved food everyday let alone multiple times girl come on 😂 your way past your best before date anyways girl soo... NEXT

Reactions: 11
I may seem like I’m clutching at straws here but wtf is the story with them eggs I thought she was eating curried chicken on bread before she said they were actual eggs 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
I may seem like I’m clutching at straws here but wtf is the story with them eggs I thought she was eating curried chicken on bread before she said they were actual eggs 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Not at all we are all entitled to our opinion 🤗- I agree they look rank, more like egg Mayo that you would see on a deli at 3pm of a Friday 🤢- out of curiosity does she microwave the eggs as well ? Just curious to see if she answers this question throughout the day on her stories- ps your “be kind” tit isn’t fooling anyone there isn’t a kind cell in your body!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.