Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you can travel to Dubai other ways but Emirates haven’t resumed travelling on Tuesday from Dublin since pandemic and she was meant to be going last Tuesday

Reactions: 1
@Hayhoes is Shannen shes the only one tacky enough to use that username 😂😂 @Fruitloopd is an OG on the Shannen threads, so before you start accusing people of being YOU Shannen, THINK!!! If it doesnt hurt your head too much doll, think before you type. Absolute Mongo 😂 Guys I dont think theres anyone more obsessed With Tattle and creating fake accounts to slate themselves than Shannen!! Its worrying. Shes really sick. Shannen if you're reading leave Grainne alone shes doing well for herself, stop making fake accounts and stop buying fake followers because do you know how much of a laughing stalk you are? Maura is the irish islander we want to associated with, not you. When you have a range with Inglot, as many followers and oh your own lash brand THENNNN well talk. Until then sit down, microwave a meal and submerge in your decline cause it's coming baby 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Don’t even like commenting on this air head but calling Dubai tacky .. she’s so classy .. her deceased ex was in Mountjoy for drug dealing when he died she shared all messages that she was waiting for him and then going to Thailand when he got out .. she actually think she’s a reality star when she is one of the biggest laughing stocks around .. Shannon you are the meaning of Tacky ...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Hayhoes is Shannen shes the only one tacky enough to use that username 😂😂 @Fruitloopd is an OG on the Shannen threads, so before you start accusing people of being YOU Shannen, THINK!!! If it doesnt hurt your head too much doll, think before you type. Absolute Mongo 😂 Guys I dont think theres anyone more obsessed With Tattle and creating fake accounts to slate themselves than Shannen!! Its worrying. Shes really sick. Shannen if you're reading leave Grainne alone shes doing well for herself, stop making fake accounts and stop buying fake followers because do you know how much of a laughing stalk you are? Maura is the irish islander we want to associated with, not you. When you have a range with Inglot, as many followers and oh your own lash brand THENNNN well talk. Until then sit down, microwave a meal and submerge in your decline cause it's coming baby 😘😘😘
Thank you 🥰🥰🥰 folks that are new reading.. I have got others back when Shannen twisted people words, tried serval times to get them targeted online.It all here long reading might I say!
On another note! Shannen latest post, eh I’m confused 🤷🏼‍♀️ especially she forgets fortaventura.. here dad regularly visiter!its full of Irish, your post made sense much? Before Luke you never went anywhere then budget holiday package to Spain!

Reactions: 6
I don't know what's worse, Shannen's stupid comments, or Shannen trying to explain her stupid comments. She said Dubai was tacky and has now gone on to explain further that it's tacky because it's currently full of Irish people, English people, and people she knows. So it's not the place that's tacky, it's the PEOPLE 😂 Curious about the people she knows part, not sure they would be happy to be called tacky? She keeps digging holes for herself....Saff, Zoe, Kim, the O'Dolls and the rest of the z-listers are all tacky according to Shannen, enough to put her off going 😂 Has she forgotten that she's forever trying to get in with the English z-listers, even had a fake relationship with one last year and he made her look like an absolute clown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She is a very jealous bitter woman! You can tell that she has deep rooted resentment to anyone who was more successful on love island than her (let’s face it, it wouldn’t be very hard) 🥴 imagine calling Dubai tacky after sharing that cheap jlo copy from the year 2000 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay really really think Shannens problem is she is racist. First, she only compared black/ tanned people badly on her “hot or not” stories. Comparing them to wash baskets etc but white people got compared with other celebs. Now, she’s saying a Muslim city who are mainly black and tanned, are tacky!?! So shes just called a whole city tacky...
Come to think of it I don’t remember her share anything about BLM either ?
She’s a filthy racist! As if she couldn’t get any worse. Shannen you disgust me.

Reactions: 2
Thank you 🥰🥰🥰 folks that are new reading.. I have got others back when Shannen twisted people words, tried serval times to get them targeted online.It all here long reading might I say!
On another note! Shannen latest post, eh I’m confused 🤷🏼‍♀️ especially she forgets fortaventura.. here dad regularly visiter!its full of Irish, your post made sense much? Before Luke you never went anywhere then budget holiday package to Spain!
She always stays in sunset beach in benalmadena and claims she’s in Marbella 🙊🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She always stays in sunset beach in benalmadena and claims she’s in Marbella 🙊🙊
PMSL, I noticed this also. Day trips to the port midweek to take a few selfies and because you can blag free access to OC

For a woman of her age I’ve never seen someone blab on about their birthday SO much.. it’s very childish. 20 year olds don’t even go on like this!! With the dress getting made for her and all, to what? Sit on the sofa with a curry? It’s pathetic! It’s people’s birthday everyday during this lockdown and there’s nothing much we can do other than sit in, maybe get a take away and have a drink. But she’s talked about her birthday for the last month! Even when it was Luke’s birthday she kept saying “oh my birthday is next week, can’t believe they’re a week within eachother” she always HAS to have the limelight on her but then complains when people have other opinions against hers..

Reactions: 13
For a woman of her age I’ve never seen someone blab on about their birthday SO much.. it’s very childish. 20 year olds don’t even go on like this!! With the dress getting made for her and all, to what? Sit on the sofa with a curry? It’s pathetic! It’s people’s birthday everyday during this lockdown and there’s nothing much we can do other than sit in, maybe get a take away and have a drink. But she’s talked about her birthday for the last month! Even when it was Luke’s birthday she kept saying “oh my birthday is next week, can’t believe they’re a week within eachother” she always HAS to have the limelight on her but then complains when people have other opinions against hers..
I’d say she only goes all out for Luke so that he will have to top it for her. Can imagine her harping on about all the effort she puts into his birthday. I know for a fact if my fella that I knew a wet weekend wanted to throw me a big party and splash it all over SM like she did for his birthday last year I’d refuse I would be so uncomfortable in that situation. It’s so OTT.

Reactions: 7
I’d say she only goes all out for Luke so that he will have to top it for her. Can imagine her harping on about all the effort she puts into his birthday. I know for a fact if my fella that I knew a wet weekend wanted to throw me a big party and splash it all over SM like she did for his birthday last year I’d refuse I would be so uncomfortable in that situation. It’s so OTT.
It wouldn't be hard to top an evening in an industrial estate spa that she didn't pay for 😂 I'd say she did go on about it but the truth is very different. She's a Scrooge.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she does get her makeup done for her birthday, I swear to god.. I will be absolutely fuming!! with the cases being SO high now at over 6k I will drive down to the garda station and put a formal complaint in against her and the makeup artist. People like Shannen are exactly the reason why our cases are souring and only prolonging Ireland going back to normality!!

Reactions: 14
I don't even follow this one but I went in for a nose And my God 😨😨😨 wtf is up with her face and teeth?? 😱😱😱 Way to go ruining yourself ...what a muppet 😂 how do people feel influenced by these dopes? They don't even look like real people with the way they have their faces 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Regardless of the pandemic, imagine going to get the hair and makeup done to sit in a cheap knock off of an old jlo frock in your ap(p)artment?! 😬 this girl really doesn’t live in the real world, does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Regardless of the pandemic, imagine going to get the hair and makeup done to sit in a cheap knock off of an old jlo frock in your ap(p)artment?! 😬 this girl really doesn’t live in the real world, does she?
Exactly!!😂 even if things were back to normal, imagine seeing some tacky yoke walk into the pub in a knock off JLO outfit from the 2000’s 😂😂😂 id have a right laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly!!😂 even if things were back to normal, imagine seeing some tacky yoke walk into the pub in a knock off JLO outfit from the 2000’s 😂😂😂 id have a right laugh
People will be giving her directions for the beach if she's walking around in that 😂

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 she back writing to herself again.. gas.. she thinks she so calculated and one step ahead but really she not!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here we go with the last of the questions whiles she’s 26🤦🏻‍♀️ My god she’s a simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t say she would be let into many pubs in my area dressed in that way as it would cheapen any establishment 🥴

Here we go with the last of the questions whiles she’s 26🤦🏻‍♀️ My god she’s a simpleton.
The personality of a peanut

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.