Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed a couple of threads on this for a while however this is the only one I’ve ever felt like actually posting on because this girl is on another level altogether.

The amount of times she has created accounts to come on here and talk about herself is extremely concerning, especially the two accounts that came on last night that she so evidently created insinuating that she was in an abusive relationship and that she was moving out of her apartment? What is going on in her head at all like what a weird, weird girl..

I do wonder if any family members or anyone close to her read this thread as she clearly is not all there. If so, why are they enabling her and this ridiculous fantasy?

Also I see she put “#gifted” on her latest post and then swiftly changed it when it she was reminded on here of her haul she did not so long ago where she told us she had bought this outfit lol honestly I can’t help but cringe for this girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And #gifted has now been removed from the post 🤣🤣🤣 why would you pretend you were gifted something when you weren’t that’s just sad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she now posting here with screenshots of messages she sent Grainne to put the blame on her for making the account that claimed Luke gave her a black eye? 😂 I can’t keep up she is nuts😂😂

Reactions: 5
Those SS look like Android ones because the 🤷🏻‍♀️ emoji is weird. Unless she has other phones 🤣probably does

Reactions: 2
Those SS look like Android ones because the 🤷🏻‍♀️ emoji is weird. Unless she has other phones 🤣probably does
It would not surprise me if she purposely has another phone to interact with herself. Too many gushing posts from the same kind of device might seem a bit suss so she levels them out with a different device to look more genuine. Crackpot 🙈

Reactions: 3
Reality folks are not stupid if anything shannen just made out to everyone she even more of basket case 🤣🤣🙌 advice to new followers go back to Thursday and Friday no mention about sad relationship or apartment. Shannen puts on her Instagram she all upset taking a break! Then shannen makes fake accounts!! Not one but a few to get rumour mill stirring and spreading assumptions!
we didn’t entertain it! Shot down! When shannen didn’t get her own way she tried again!!
So attention to any business or brand drop shannen now! She a dangerous liar. She will run your business.. use and lie.. #gaslighting

Jaysus look them nice lashes.. she really learning so quick for a girl with no makeup skills 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It would not surprise me if she purposely has another phone to interact with herself. Too many gushing posts from the same kind of device might seem a bit suss so she levels them out with a different device to look more genuine. Crackpot 🙈
My thoughts exactly. Just shows how delusional she is that her brain thinks this behaviour is completely acceptable and normal. She needs sectioning and given a full mental assessment for her own sake. Maybe a good wash as well, her hair is always bleeping greasy and her eye area always black from leftover makeup. Scummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her mole is gone again🤦🏼‍♀️ Thought it was her favourite part of her face? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also 100% agree, she’s coming on here with false accusations to try and discredit everything that has been posted on here so it can look like it’s all lies.

• Haha
The bleeping mole it’s a wonder JT Styles didn’t get credited with sourcing it for her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bit of a strange time to pay your rent no? Usually most people pay at the end / start of the month not smack bang in the middle of it? 👀
But Capricorny the landlord knows her Dad so you can stop right there with your assumptions ✋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See grainne and shannen at it again apparently mailing her from a fake account giving her tit again
Stop them 2 are as bad as each other, both attention seekers. Wouldn’t be surprised if they both came up with some plan together to keep everyone talking about them, prob secretly besties

Stop them 2 are as bad as each other, both attention seekers. Wouldn’t be surprised if they both came up with some plan together to keep everyone talking about them, prob secretly besties
I agree I actually feel sorry for grainne the girl obviously has serious issues. She every now and again drags something back up for attention it wouldn't surprise me if she was making up pages texting herself pretending to be shannen 2 absolute loops !!!
#portran

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.