Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha that was literally like all 100 of her post a pic requests........
She flat out adores herself any excuse to share photos and a caption along the lines of love how I look here, I looked and felt unreal. Would you like the full brass band to accompany the hardest working trumpet on the gram Shan?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's being confident, and then there's being downright arrogant and conceited. It's such an ugly trait in a person. People who are confident usually have a grace and humility about them so it never comes across as vain or self-absorbed. She has none.

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 go look threw my previous messages on here I’m definitely not shannen 🙋‍♀️ Probably dislike her more than all of yous put together😒 report them all couldn’t give a tit to be honest I was hungover and emotional felt bad for her fella NOT HER 😂😂

Good day everyone and happy new year 🥳
For giggles today, I clicked on Shannen photo from New Years in her black dress she got 2.2k likes.. so I went true here likes when in total she got 32 real people liked it 😂😂😂😂😂😂now that’s hilarious 😆 all her fake followers and paid bots liking the rest!!! That embarrassing doll!!! 110k followers which we all know there fake but 32 real people liked it!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wouldn’t even bother posting a picture to be laughing stock with all them fake likes.. she never learns 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good day everyone and happy new year 🥳
For giggles today, I clicked on Shannen photo from New Years in her black dress she got 2.2k likes.. so I went true here likes when in total she got 32 real people liked it 😂😂😂😂😂😂now that’s hilarious 😆 all her fake followers and paid bots liking the rest!!! That embarrassing doll!!! 110k followers which we all know there fake but 32 real people liked it!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wouldn’t even bother posting a picture to be laughing stock with all them fake likes.. she never learns 😂😂😂
There was a comment on one of her photos something like I'd love to see you do blah blah. It was definitely a generic comment that these bots say. Hang on I'll find it.

IMG_20210102_175357.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There was a comment on one of her photos something like I'd love to see you do blah blah. It was definitely a generic comment that these bots say. Hang on I'll find it.

View attachment 368746
Cringe 😂😂😂😂I say she is never off her phone blocking and deleting stuff!! 🤣🤣🤣lucky she only use one social media page!!!
Plus she thinks she out smarting brands by giving Luke’s parents address and her parents address.. she practically living in hiding from the tax man 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
The quote she shared from her book today 🙈🤣 ‘I hope your day is as beautiful as you are which would be impossible’

• Haha
Ah here she is with the moet . I hate the way she rubs it in everyone’s face she thinks it’s normal and what everyone does on a night in just having moet she’s so materialistic I’m not jealous but it’s annoying we have that as a treat or at a party .
She’s a self obsessed cow . Reason I've made an account is because I seen her and flakey skin luke today and my god they looked like travellers with their dogs wow she had Ugg’s on and he’s about 20 stone nothing wrong with being over weight I’m not thin myself but she is definitely not with him because she loves him I tell you that now she’s too vain I couldn’t get over the size of him ! And she is a joke shop

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are we all in agreement that it’s the same bottle of Moët that she is sharing? 😬 my god that is mortifying! If my husband saw me going to the wine rack taking down a bottle of Moët and snapping it every two days he would think I need to be accessed...🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She goes to musgraves so they work out 20€ a bottle stingy cow 😂 even the bottle of Dom it’s half price in there so relax Shannen any of us can afford it . She’s turning into an alco from what I can see and from what I could see today he’s eating and she’s drinking she looks like a twig and drained like she doesn’t eat and he looks like he ate her 😂👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah here she is with the moet . I hate the way she rubs it in everyone’s face she thinks it’s normal and what everyone does on a night in just having moet she’s so materialistic I’m not jealous but it’s annoying we have that as a treat or at a party .
She’s a self obsessed cow . Reason I've made an account is because I seen her and flakey skin luke today and my god they looked like travellers with their dogs wow she had Ugg’s on and he’s about 20 stone nothing wrong with being over weight I’m not thin myself but she is definitely not with him because she loves him I tell you that now she’s too vain I couldn’t get over the size of him ! And she is a joke shop
Your punctuation really reminds me of someone else 🧐
Also you’ve just been viewing the Saffy T thread....

Can’t believe she came on here to slag off her own fella, that’s a new low.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Not surprised if Shannen is making fake accounts again.. sure in Shannen delusional mind she thinks she was the saving grace, got him on the straight and narrow and the best thing that has ever happened to him. We all know she playing Luke into thinking he punching above his weight with her.. and this fake dream she keeps saying to him.. but my opinion they are well suited.. liar, scamming and robbing.. 😉

• Haha

She’s an actual psycho, she deliberately posts about things that are spoke about in here then comes in and stirs up things, doesn’t even bother to correct the punctuation cos she wants us to know it’s her. Shannen your a therapists wet dream with that fucked up little mind of yours. We all know you wouldn’t of got up on Luke to get over a wall if he hadn’t got money.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Thought exactly the same as you. Even read it in her voice.

• Heart
Right to change the topic ✌😝
How many times will she break this lockdown getting her hair and makeup done..

For a month I average it 10 times..

What does everyone else think?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she’s already broke it twice since we went into it ? Her birthday is soon so will she get it done for that do we think ? She’s defo having party’s no way is it just two of them with so much food and drink what your thoughts peeps ? Can she be reported or if we knew her address the Gards could be sent

Saffy used to do her make up look on her make up page Shannen looks so chubby in the photos 😂😂 pillow face they actually might know each other from sharing coke in sin bathroom yupa

Last edited:
  • Haha
Shannen would only love to think that people are enviously watching her drinking Moët, that's the only reason she feels the need to post it, and come on here talking about it. Big deal, I have a bottle here myself 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.