Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling herself lately caption on grid pic. She spent all week saying she not herself and been down then posts dat?

Reactions: 3
She’s so close to going back down to 109k followers again... the next day or so she’s gonna buy a couple of hundred 😂😂

Reactions: 5
What a narrow minded childish statement.. doing poll cause she getting a giggle who people prefer looks wise! What uneducated and ridiculous statements she said on her story!!! Seriously looking at it she is 27 year old woman!!! What she doing is online bullying!! For people to judge others!!! Not what on the outside it the inside that counts preached serval times by a shannen herself!!!
Absolutely shocking!!

Reactions: 8
What a narrow minded childish statement.. doing poll cause she getting a giggle who people prefer looks wise! What uneducated and ridiculous statements she said on her story!!! Seriously looking at it she is 27 year old woman!!! What she doing is online bullying!! For people to judge others!!! Not what on the outside it the inside that counts preached serval times by a shannen herself!!!
Absolutely shocking!!
Shannen strikes me as the type of person who would do those Facebook quizes- 'What Kind of Potato Are You?'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone think the Irish gal commenting on Saffy t is Shannon .. only joined to day .. says she doesn’t follow Shannon called her an abortion of a yoke .. who would say something like that .. now saying Saf must be gone to Latvia for prostitution..

Reactions: 11
Does anyone think the Irish gal commenting on Saffy t is Shannon .. only joined to day .. says she doesn’t follow Shannon called her an abortion of a yoke .. who would say something like that .. now saying Saf must be gone to Latvia for prostitution..
Seems to be her style anyway. Going way below the belt with insults and accusations... And also being that thick that the message replies to her are going completely over her head, uncannily like Shan.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seems to be her style anyway. Going way below the belt with insults and accusations... And also being that thick that the message replies to her are going completely over her head, uncannily like Shan.
Whenever it is Scammen suspected on Saffys thread or someone else's, she always goes on about they are druggies and junkies etc. Scammen also has spoken about how much she hates drugs. Every profile she writes from, she goes on someone's thread and can't help herself mentioning that they are snorting something.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whenever it is Scammen suspected on Saffys thread or someone else's, she always goes on about they are druggies and junkies etc. Scammen also has spoken about how much she hates drugs. Every profile she writes from, she goes on someone's thread and can't help herself mentioning that they are snorting something.
Can you post a link to Saffys thread and explain the connection?

Reactions: 2
She probably knows all the druggies cos Luke supplies the goods. Know your market isn’t that right Princess Lover 😘

‘I don’t eat fish or salmon’.... ok i don’t eat meat or beef 😂😂😂
I find her so much more relatable when she speaks in her natural accent but my god that fake put on posh finishing all her T’s with SCH is grating 🙉🙉🙉 size Eisch, under that coasch 🙄
Her accent is all over the shop! She tries to sound so posh when describing something then says ‘shine off of it’ Correct your lingo Shan if you insist on pretending your well spoken. Her new coat is going be so handy for going outside 🤣🤣🤣 You dont bleeping say I was thinking of wearing mine in the bath 🤦🏼‍♀️ As for the celebrity crushes having a giggle cos some people fancy Gordon Ramsey! Check yourself Shan we’ve all seen your fella and Tom Hardy he ain’t so get back in your Lane before you lose the run of yourself. ICONIC 🙅🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone positive vibes all around so sorry I havnt been on much today I was confined to the shitter since last night bcoz my microwave healthy dinners gave me the skutz there was so much green rice shooting out of me my bathroom looked like the floor of a Christmas tree shop but it’s all positive bcoz I’ve lost weight from it! Health & positivity xx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi everyone positive vibes all around so sorry I havnt been on much today I was confined to the shitter since last night bcoz my microwave healthy dinners gave me the skutz there was so much green rice shooting out of me my bathroom looked like the floor of a Christmas tree shop but it’s all positive bcoz I’ve lost weight from it! Health & positivity xx
I am a nutritionist And do meals and if i ever gave someone that greasy scutter looking "beef curry" ill take myself off the map VILE!! also shannen and lukes been having beef lately because she wants to do only fans 😂 😂 desperate for dosh Shan are we ! A walking talking joke

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you noticed none of the other influencers on tattle go on and on and on about their threads, being trolled etc? Only Shannen.

My guess for why she preaches about online bullying all the time, is because she’s so rampant on this site herself as a poster, that she’s trying so hard to make it look like she would NEVER post on tattle, when in matter of fact she’s posting on here every day bashing other women.

She never answered my q about when and where she ‘owned a dance school’ 😂

• Heart
Anyone else surprised she hasn’t set up an onlyfans, seems to be the in thing now for a lot of “influencers”

Reactions: 8
Anyone else surprised she hasn’t set up an onlyfans, seems to be the in thing now for a lot of “influencers”
Our Shan’s too classy for only fans. Her mam raised her right don’t you know? She doesn’t even pass comment on someone’s looks. She’ll post dirty photos of herself for free but only if it’s to hurt her fellas ex partner and make a show of herself. Cos she’s classy and elegant isn’t she? 👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.