Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had Luke’s name in her insta bio the other day as “Luke❤“ and now it’s gone..... also she’s been miss positivity yet saying tonight she had negative energy recently? Can’t keep up with her multiple personalities.........

Reactions: 4
As the famous words from shannen would say “omg your obsessed with me” 🤣🤣🤣

No problem thanks 😘I thought that would give everyone a giggle this morning.. 😂😂😂
I think I’ll do morning positive updates.. watch out shannen I’m robbing you’re content now!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
We look forward to it 🥰 Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She had Luke’s name in her insta bio the other day as “Luke❤“ and now it’s gone..... also she’s been miss positivity yet saying tonight she had negative energy recently? Can’t keep up with her multiple personalities.........
She clearly put Luke in her bio to shut down the break up rumours a few days ago🤣🤣I swear her content revolves around us!! Your welcome Shannen😘😘
And it’s so incredibly obvious that she is either bi polar or has multiple personality disorder. She really is the real life version of Patricia!! 🤣I wonder which one was talking on her story tonight, Patricia or shannen?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I literally thought I was the only one who noticed this 🙊 and it was the day of her “social media break” if I’m not mistaken.. the same day the black eye post was made on here.. loopy 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Morning dolls 😘I just had my amazing vacuumed packed porridge 🥣 ready for the day taking on my positive vibes! I’ll gonna positive loads of positive quotes! Cause one just not enough!
So yesterday I had fortune 🔮 reading omg you wouldn’t believe what she said! I’m gonna be as big as Pamela Anderson 🥰then she inspired me to do another iconic look.. I could see it, yellow feathers and orange shoes to match!! It so iconic babe!it’s a classic look...I’ll give yah sneak peak..does anybody know any costume markers?
FAED3987-C49A-444C-B259-DE84C25B5DD6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s probably raging that Saffy is still off on her travels while she’s publicly curtailing her own all for the sake of the gram. Shan you were on and off planes all last year so you’ve nothing to feel superior about you just wanna highlight someone else’s mishaps in the hope we’ll all go in on her instead. Transparency is so Tacky Tina! Why this need to constantly bring her mother into the jabs?

Reactions: 7
She’s probably raging that Saffy is still off on her travels while she’s publicly curtailing her own all for the sake of the gram. Shan you were on and off planes all last year so you’ve nothing to feel superior about you just wanna highlight someone else’s mishaps in the hope we’ll all go in on her instead. Transparency is so Tacky Tina! Why this need to constantly bring her mother into the jabs?
It's gas that you can spot her illiterate posts a mile away. 'Juju lips' is another phrase I've heard Shannen use in the past, saying she wanted 'big juju lips'.

Reactions: 6
‘I don’t eat fish or salmon’.... ok i don’t eat meat or beef 😂😂😂
I find her so much more relatable when she speaks in her natural accent but my god that fake put on posh finishing all her T’s with SCH is grating 🙉🙉🙉 size Eisch, under that coasch 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her having “love island S3” in her bio is like me putting “when I was 6 years old I won a medal in Irish dancing” it’s outdated and irrelevant!!🤣
That’s the only way you can trick brands into working with you isn’t it shan?😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's now promoting dogs dinners. She already promotes dogs dinners with healthy kitchen 🤣 . Suppose it's suits her brand looking like a dogs dinner most of the time 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now she’s putting up celebrity crushes? Em Shannen if Luke did this you would probably beat the crap outta him. Why is it different rules for you? You don’t like your partner even liking a photo of a girl..as you have previously made very vocal!! All your relationships seem so one sided, it’s very toxic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's now promoting dogs dinners. She already promotes dogs dinners with healthy kitchen 🤣 . Suppose it's suits her brand looking like a dogs dinner most of the time 😂😂😂😂
But I wonder if the dogs dinner company were asked is she actually promoting their 35e bag of dog food or is this another “pretend” sponsorship to make it look like she works 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She only started following the dog food company in the last few days, so I had a feeling a post was coming 🙄 She has also started following a page doing pet portraits so prepare yourselves....I'd say she goes through the same process with all these companies - follows their account, reaches out and asks for a freebie, unfollows if they refuse or when the freebie/discount stops. 4 of the companies she wouldn't shut up about last year have all been unfollowed - Ann Summers, Martina's Kitchen, AMPX, Rose & Caramel Tan. In the case of Ann Summers and the fast fashion brands I think she uses the hashtags to make it appear there is a collab and when they don't acknowledge it or re-post after a few attempts she unfollows. With her you're only ever worth what she can gain from you. She probably still likes Ann Summers but couldn't believe they wouldn't enagage with her after bombarding them with tagged posts, so unfollowed out of stubbornness.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She only started following the dog food company in the last few days, so I had a feeling a post was coming 🙄 She has also started following a page doing pet portraits so prepare yourselves....I'd say she goes through the same process with all these companies - follows their account, reaches out and asks for a freebie, unfollows if they refuse or when the freebie/discount stops. 4 of the companies she wouldn't shut up about last year have all been unfollowed - Ann Summers, Martina's Kitchen, AMPX, Rose & Caramel Tan. In the case of Ann Summers and the fast fashion brands I think she uses the hashtags to make it appear there is a collab and when they don't acknowledge it or re-post after a few attempts she unfollows. With her you're only ever worth what she can gain from you. She probably still likes Ann Summers but couldn't believe they wouldn't enagage with her after bombarding them with tagged posts, so unfollowed out of stubbornness.
I wonder if Elvis and Freddies portraits will be blowing pink bubble gum? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I seen Martinas Kitchen has closed up.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.