Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really the whole lot of yous are SIMPLE for even thinking I’m shannen and yet use think yous are all ‘on to something’😂😂🤣🤣
How come you spelled yous correctly in the first line than as use in the second line? Mocking is catching dear and your making yourself look Simple.

your SO THICK for thinking I’m shannen! I’m from the Northside, I’d say most of yous are from the southside, different breathe over there😂
I love how I breathe 🧘🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really the whole lot of yous are SIMPLE for even thinking I’m shannen and yet use think yous are all ‘on to something’😂😂🤣🤣
You have some neck calling us simple when you can't even string a sentence together .

You said yourself you were Shannen

• Heart
Reactions: 6
your SO THICK for thinking I’m shannen! I’m from the Northside, I’d say most of yous are from the southside, different breathe over there😂
Why are stereotyping and marginalising where people come from???? Thats uneducated reply! I could live in Timbuktu! That’s my business doll ✌😘

Reactions: 5
What breed is her new dog ? The ears aren’t like a frenchie anyways think she got scammed he looks like he’s mixed with a jack Russell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we all ignore this troll... shannen gonna share this thread on her story tomorrow! 😉

Reactions: 3
Even notice how obsessed she is with his ears??? If they are not standing up she get over it.. it’s a dog! I wouldn’t be surprised if she sits there all day holding them up!! But anyway she left him at home all while she broke restrictions again and again yesterday!!

• Wow
Wether or not I’m stringing a sentence toget

so you are from the southside💩🤣
Your business ye that’s grand but your very interested in other peoples business aren’t ya😂
You must keep yourself highly entertained with that razor sharp wit of yours. This is a gossip site, we didn’t create it and we didn’t create a fake agency with many many misdemeanours.

Even notice how obsessed she is with his ears??? If they are not standing up she get over it.. it’s a dog! I wouldn’t be surprised if she sits there all day holding them up!! But anyway she left him at home all while she broke restrictions again and again yesterday!!
There was a very important late night photo shoot to get too 😂

• Haha
Really doh why do yous care if yous don’t be around her what’s it to yous what she does or anyone else at that😂
You came on earlier on mad for the goss on her bf thinking you may have slept with him😂
And now your defending her on a gossip forum that you signed up to tonight ... Shan you have such a short memory keep up

Reactions: 18
Really doh why do yous care if yous don’t be around her what’s it to yous what she does or anyone else at that😂
Because she risk to public health...

😂😂😂😂you changed your tone very quick you joined this to slate her fella??? Saying you slept with him while she was with him lol now your defending her!!
Make up your mind 🤔🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Let me clear thing up, I could live in ballymun, tallaght or blackrock! Doesn’t define someone!!! It your morals and principles!! Knowing what right or wrong!!! Robbing, lying, stealing misleading wrong hence why I’m here cause shannen is very dangerous person!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.