Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
She's going mad following and unfollowing accounts in the last week. That guy jaycannonrun has been followed twice in the last 24 hours.

Farah

Omg I’m horrified by that video.. so she been manic for years.. that’s not acceptable or normal behaviour!! She cry’s and fakes stuff to get her own way! What a spoiled brat! Then go all dramatic to get her own way! It’s beyond me why any brand would want to associated with her or representing their brand.. takes why she mainly promotes counterfeit goods.. she needs to take break from social media ask herself the questions who am I really! She needs to be held accountable for her actions cause she never learns!!
110% agree with you but as I sayed before she going too get even worst now she’s addicted too this behaviour she can’t stop it’s like a drug too her if you notice the lies and manipulative things she does I do wonder is she under the influence off narcotics bec one min she’s on a high then a low she can’t even keep up with her own lies as I sayed before she has too lose everything and I mean everything in order for her too hit rock bottom.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Can you image the scene in the aPpartment, the feathers blocking all the natural light, the monstrous tree, the dogs milling about....all in a small apartment it doesn’t bare thinking about. Not iconic.
But she said it herself she’s So ExTrA 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
I ask people kindly don’t play into her hands.. she meet them last night to bring heat on them and drag them into her crazy world! Ignore it! She just playing games..

Other note.. photo shoot in her apartment with strict rule only 1 social bubble aloud in.. yet again one rule for her.. twat.. she modelling counterfeit tat!!!!! That not work!!!!!!! Half them sites are not registered for trade!! Clothes shipped in from China, once their page is reported they open a new one!!

It looks like she had to remove the box for her dogs too to fit it all in?? I think to be fair the tree looks fab and such a good idea to do home delivery trees but in her apartment with that back drop it looks stupid 😂 it doesn’t fit her walls and like everyone has said - it must be blocking all the natural light and be so stuffy up there too.. the tree will die so easily in a stuffy apartment and stink out the place....
Should of got a tree fake as her tits 😅😅

Sarzzzzz

Anyone else see that her sister shared the competition I bet she’ll win and give it to her so we won’t know weather the voucher was real or not

Just saying but they did bring in that new law that you can only drink outdoors in groups of 2....... and she was in a group of 3......... 😶

Bobby240000

Disclaimer( “I’m giving my option, not online bullying”).

imagine this time of year anyone that a “influencer” are constantly promoting and collaboration work on a demand..

but for shannen she promoting a chocolate bar, counterfeit goods and sharing old stories.

Her content is boring, same stuff all the time..
I’ll break it down as follows;
1)Selfies of herself 😳
2)Dogs 🙄
3)Cheap fake brands so called promoting
4)Stories driving around in her fella van while he “working”.
5)The crying claiming she getting online bullied and trying to gain more followers!
6)repeating the same words again and again.. (obsessed, iconic, be kind).
7) photo shoots with the empty brown Thomas bags. Scarlet for yah!!
8) cleaning the apartment???? Making constant stories on it.. which is absolutely so sad, as we all clean our homes.. 🤣🤣she doesn’t even offer cleaning tips..
9) the fake questions she asking herself in Q&A to make out she got engagement but she has zero
10) the constant misleading post. She exciting stuff coming, paying for “papped” shoots walking down a street, no other business skills but few photoshop pic she posts on her fake Instagram page??

but not forgetting the fake business she robbed thousands off young Irish girls and minors !!!

yes shannen robbed off children!!!
What happened with that

Is she releasing tan or something soon?

Last edited:

Pinky326

Eh if you were going for 5 days why say it’s a one way ticket... attention seeking. Obviously Luke didn’t bring the dogs anywhere near the U.K. and also you have friends running your page? What friends? I haven’t seen any evidence of you having any friends Shannen.
How do you know Luke drove over to the UK, I dont remember seeing this on Shannens stories?