Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say they cringe when they see her coming. I still can't get over the bottle of water and juice being put in as the prize on her last giveaway. She's an absolute bikey! How many weeks is the latest one running and still hasn't budged from 109k? That BT voucher will be expired by the time she gets to 120k. I'm dubious that it's even legit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Disclaimer( “I’m giving my option, not online bullying”).

imagine this time of year anyone that a “influencer” are constantly promoting and collaboration work on a demand..

but for shannen she promoting a chocolate bar, counterfeit goods and sharing old stories.

Her content is boring, same stuff all the time..
I’ll break it down as follows;
1)Selfies of herself 😳
2)Dogs 🙄
3)Cheap fake brands so called promoting
4)Stories driving around in her fella van while he “working”.
5)The crying claiming she getting online bullied and trying to gain more followers!
6)repeating the same words again and again.. (obsessed, iconic, be kind).
7) photo shoots with the empty brown Thomas bags. Scarlet for yah!!
8) cleaning the apartment???? Making constant stories on it.. which is absolutely so sad, as we all clean our homes.. 🤣🤣she doesn’t even offer cleaning tips..
9) the fake questions she asking herself in Q&A to make out she got engagement but she has zero
10) the constant misleading post. She exciting stuff coming, paying for “papped” shoots walking down a street, no other business skills but few photoshop pic she posts on her fake Instagram page??

but not forgetting the fake business she robbed thousands off young Irish girls and minors !!!

yes shannen robbed off children!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Disclaimer( “I’m giving my option, not online bullying”).

imagine this time of year anyone that a “influencer” are constantly promoting and collaboration work on a demand..

but for shannen she promoting a chocolate bar, counterfeit goods and sharing old stories.

Her content is boring, same stuff all the time..
I’ll break it down as follows;
1)Selfies of herself 😳
2)Dogs 🙄
3)Cheap fake brands so called promoting
4)Stories driving around in her fella van while he “working”.
5)The crying claiming she getting online bullied and trying to gain more followers!
6)repeating the same words again and again.. (obsessed, iconic, be kind).
7) photo shoots with the empty brown Thomas bags. Scarlet for yah!!
8) cleaning the apartment???? Making constant stories on it.. which is absolutely so sad, as we all clean our homes.. 🤣🤣she doesn’t even offer cleaning tips..
9) the fake questions she asking herself in Q&A to make out she got engagement but she has zero
10) the constant misleading post. She exciting stuff coming, paying for “papped” shoots walking down a street, no other business skills but few photoshop pic she posts on her fake Instagram page??

but not forgetting the fake business she robbed thousands off young Irish girls and minors !!!

yes shannen robbed off children!!!
What happened with that

Is she releasing tan or something soon?

Last edited:
What happened with that
Her team are dealing with it and her and the guards had a good chat about it and they found it ‘laughable’. So she got away with fraud and then when it was discovered that an event she had charged for was a figment of her imagination she claimed her account had been hacked into for a month. Yet despite this she was able reimburse a lot of the young people the money they had handed over to meet the O’ Donnell sisters and take a trip to England. The O’Donnell sisters had never heard of Shannen, the red cow confirmed that no event had been booked there and flight itinerary that was produced by Shannen was forged. Some work for one hacker. When the girls went public, Shannen claimed that they were bullying her and ruining her mental health. She then got into such a bad place from her lies catching up with her that she hid behind closed doors to let the dust settle and Luke made it better by buying her expensive gifts from Brown Thomas, letting her move into his downstairs apartment/bedroom in his parents house, moving out into a flat, paying for the whole thing to be renovated even though it’s rented, buying her another designer dog and reassuring her constantly that he would never leave her. There’s a nutshell for you 👆🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her team are dealing with it and her and the guards had a good chat about it and they found it ‘laughable’. So she got away with fraud and then when it was discovered that an event she had charged for was a figment of her imagination she claimed her account had been hacked into for a month. Yet despite this she was able reimburse a lot of the young people the money they had handed over to meet the O’ Donnell sisters and take a trip to England. The O’Donnell sisters had never heard of Shannen, the red cow confirmed that no event had been booked there and flight itinerary that was produced by Shannen was forged. Some work for one hacker. When the girls went public, Shannen claimed that they were bullying her and ruining her mental health. She then got into such a bad place from her lies catching up with her that she hid behind closed doors to let the dust settle and Luke made it better by buying her expensive gifts from Brown Thomas, letting her move into his downstairs apartment/bedroom in his parents house, moving out into a flat, paying for the whole thing to be renovated even though it’s rented, buying her another designer dog and reassuring her constantly that he would never leave her. There’s a nutshell for you 👆🏻
She’s very mad

Reactions: 2
She’s very mad
She's bat tit crazy. Would be genuinely afraid to have dealings with her after people have spoken out about the harassment they get if she feels they've wronged her. Missed call after missed call every 2 or three minutes, abusive messages. She's not well.

Reactions: 3
She Defo not well.. but one thing for sure is Shannen Reilly Mcgrath is a Bully!!

She bullied girls to shout their mouth for her wrong doing..
she bullied girls to get others girls to join putting pressure on them
She humiliated them telling them to do photo shoot in bathrooms, plex and other places.. for her twisted minds games.. embarrassing the girls to get photos send them to her..
got girls to tag brands that they didn’t work for to make out to others shannen was getting all this work for them..
messed with people heads, don’t give a refund from fake company!!!! Broke the law..
Got her family and boyfriend to harass young girls when she was exposed for being fake, lying and scamming/ robbing money!!
she blackmailed her ex friends!! Hence why no one respectable in Ireland wants to associated with her!!
That’s just the tip of the iceberg!!!

Anyone notice the coke stuck in her nose in those pics were she's holding her head closing her eyes thinking about her next scam? 😂

Anyone notice the coke stuck in her nose in those pics were she's holding her head closing her eyes thinking about her next scam? 😂
Good spot I bet that photo gets taken down, go on Shannen you little session moth. Out on the Dom Perignon tonight with Luke who doesn’t drink Guys. I’d say they order the full 3 courses and he eats the lot, hers and his own while she just guzzles the fizz and powders her nose. Oh the glamour 👃🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone who harps on a about not drinking she drinks weekly🙄 I don't drink much and by that I mean I've probably had about 8 drinks since January, she's some dose no one cares if you do or don't drink.

Reactions: 4
For someone who harps on a about not drinking she drinks weekly🙄 I don't drink much and by that I mean I've probably had about 8 drinks since January, she's some dose no one cares if you do or don't drink.
Shes full of tit, that’s why she will never make it because everyone can see she is not genuine. Saying one thing that doing another and putting it all on social media for everyone to see. Ah there’s your one Shannen out on the lash again even though she hardly drinks anymore and Luke never drinks. She is the most tone deaf idiot floating around.

She'd do well to cut back on all the McDonalds and then she wouldn't need those poop massages. I wonder if Luke stopped to get her a Happy Meal on the way home after dinner last night. She must have been starving...I don't think Fade Street Social does chicken nuggets... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder are Elvis & Freddie little coke fiends too from licking the residue off her lips and nostrils. 🤔

• Haha
Has anyone ever seen her doing drugs ? Is their proof lol I have very hairy nostrils and little snots cling to it and looks the same 😂 and I definitely don’t do the cokey wokey hehe

• Haha
Has anyone ever seen her doing drugs ? Is their proof lol I have very hairy nostrils and little snots cling to it and looks the same 😂 and I definitely don’t do the cokey wokey hehe
I noticed you’ve been on the Saffy T thread spilling a lot of tea. Have you got proof of everything you said in there? This is a gossip site plenty of what’s discussed is rumours and whispers. But in the threads on Shannen there’s been plenty of proof posted of various misdemeanours.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.