Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
The tan.. it looks horrible!! All that pr stuff the tan looks horrible.. she looks dirty.. I Defo won’t be buying that tan!!! Especially a reckless gobshite owns it!! Hope he drops her and I hope he dropped by loads for his shitty reckless move!!

The newest post she put up saying goodnight seems to have the exact same tiles in the background as the tiles in her bathroom when she posed in that fishnet sex suit before she went away 🤷🏼‍♀️ clearly not in Manchester.
She not in Manchester 🤣🤣she hiding out in her apartment.. lol gas how thick she really is.. promoting meals today?? Eh did Luke get the boat over and back for them 😂😂while he was there did he bring the kitchen and tiles??

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
What was she talking about in the crying video? Couldn't understand a word!

Also, is she really not going to address the fact that she has once again stepped off a plane and is out and about?

Last edited:
I'm going to post this here because I know she's reading , first of all we all know your a pretty girl Shannon , let's caress your ego for a second ... Noone here is saying your ugly..and noone needs to be reminded "your a normal girl" nobody thinks your above anyone.....
Secondly , you lie constantly! Your going to be called about because you put your hand out to be slapped. Your so desperate to be famous that you make up lies that everyone thinks are halerious , your a topic in most girls whatssaps for being nuts. People follow you because you are a literal car crash. If you want to be insta famous so bad you have to be relatable. You can't lie all the time and make out you have an amazing life when you don't! Don't post fake designer shit with the intention of having us believe your living a celebrity lifestyle. I genuinely feel sorry for you cause I think your so far into this now theres no coming back. If I was you I would just ditch the act. Be real , get some friends , treat them right and don't use them like a ladder. It's takes more than being good looking to make it. And for god sake stop making out your going into TV shows when your not cause it makes you look mental. That's my opinion take it or leave it.
Thank you 🙌

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Jaysus she over played one sad photo shoot... Jaysus get over it now Shannen!! It’s fucking embarrassing now.. natural look today 🤣🤣jaysus.. you could scrap it off!!

DPG

I was going to use them but pulled out due to finding alternatives elsewhere...this was a few months ago and nothing to do with Shannen. By all accounts and from my dealings with them they are a top class company and product. Not to be confused with another sofa supplier in Navan who are atrocious but a quick look at their reviews on FB and google will tell you this....this same co pant also love a “collab”.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Why do fitness brands use non fitness people to promote their clothes.... I know not the same for all but giving Shannon gym clothes??? She doesn’t even go to the gym or do any form of exercise other than a short walk once a day
It's stupid. Chances are she reached out to them and asked for it, and they didn't do their homework. If they knew who she was or were following her they'd know she is the laziest cretin who eats nothing but shite.

MunHun

VIP Member
I don’t follow shannen but went onto her page, saw that she has a highlight “press” and it’s all stories about her being tipped for I’m a celeb.... but it’s not true.... why would anyone want to save rumours. Feeds off attention it’s sick
She would make you laugh. Keeps a highlight on her page of fabricated news stories that were touted by herself to drum up a few followers but yet she’s authentic. She is being bullied by fake pages and forums but we have solid evidence in the screenshots that have been posted here of her using fake accounts to comment on her own photos then changing the names on them. So she is allowed use fake accounts just nobody else? What goes through her head at all, take the social media break instead of pretending you were offline last week Shannen your were not offline at all it’s another thing your making up.