Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now sheโ€™s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go onto it now she still has 109k followers and the prominent like is a Mohammedsoemthingorotherofficial ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shannen bought her couches from Argos? I thought she was getting them custom made #collab and all that? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Correct me if I'm wrong, but was shannen not colloabing with a sofa company in Navan? I just saw on her stories there that hers sofas arrived today from ARGOS ๐Ÿง๐Ÿค” Would love to know what happened there with the other company! Perhaps they open their eyes to what shannen is really about

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I thought the exact same? She definitely said she was collabing?
Sure she tagged the company and everything!! Wonder what happened? Probably came to their senses and realised what they got themselves in for!!

• Haha
She said she was getting the couch custom made from SofaSoGood...she could barely say their name properly. Something obviously happened

Iโ€™d say that was why she had the big crying fit on her story that day over been bullied on here. Someone must have contacted the sofa company and they pulled out of the โ€˜collabโ€™ with her cos they seen the truth. She definitely made a big show of the especially made sofa she was getting and how she worked on the design and fabric for weeks with the sofa company.

Reactions: 8
Sofas arrived and they are from Argos. I thought she was โ€œcollaboratingโ€ with Sofas So Good Navan, wondering if they backed out as a result of all the controversy that follows her

Reactions: 3
OMG that is tragic. She was really pushing the place in Navan, if memory serves me right a person on here was considering using them and pulled out cause of this collab! If she wasn't lying from the start & they have pulled out then fairplay to them!

Reactions: 4
Nope! Even some of the small timers get sosue and bperfect. She's a nobody. I remember she went to Jodie Wood's launch a while back and was sharing it all over her stories and posted a pic of them together. Jodie re-shared loads of photos from the event but totally ignored Shannen's stories and post. I don't blame her either, she's a class act, and wouldn't be seen dead standing beside the likes of Shannen. All the bloggers in Ireland are fairly tight-knit and she's on the outside looking in.
Sure her and all her 'management' girls crashed that party & her fella was dealing outside it, id say if you checked the cameras outside zozimus you'd see him driving up and down the lane with girls getting in and out, Do you honestly think shannen would be invited among the likes of jodie, Rosie, niamh cullen etc

I was going to use them but pulled out due to finding alternatives elsewhere...this was a few months ago and nothing to do with Shannen. By all accounts and from my dealings with them they are a top class company and product. Not to be confused with another sofa supplier in Navan who are atrocious but a quick look at their reviews on FB and google will tell you this....this same co pant also love a โ€œcollabโ€.

Anyone else see that her sister shared the competition I bet sheโ€™ll win and give it to her so we wonโ€™t know weather the voucher was real or not

Anyone else see that her sister shared the competition I bet sheโ€™ll win and give it to her so we wonโ€™t know weather the voucher was real or not
Ordinarily a reputable competition wouldnโ€™t be open to relations as that only promotes a fixed draw. In this case she wonโ€™t want to part with her Christmas shopping voucher that Luke had to pay for so one of her biggest cheerleaders/personalities will be the lucky winner. Iโ€™d say she was pulling off the whole Iโ€™m a Celeb tit show to convince the sofa company of her โ€˜statusโ€™. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜†

That coat in her latest post ๐Ÿคฎ Imagine walking around BT's dressed in Sunday market clothes. It looks like a pencil case stapled onto her back.

Sure her and all her 'management' girls crashed that party & her fella was dealing outside it, id say if you checked the cameras outside zozimus you'd see him driving up and down the lane with girls getting in and out, Do you honestly think shannen would be invited among the likes of jodie, Rosie, niamh cullen etc
Jesus, I'd say Jodie was dying inside. This knacker showing up and her drug dealer bf wheeling and dealing outside. Riff raff the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That coat in her latest post ๐Ÿคฎ Imagine walking around BT's dressed in Sunday market clothes. It looks like a pencil case stapled onto her back.

Jesus, I'd say Jodie was dying inside. This knacker showing up and her drug dealer bf wheeling and dealing outside. Riff raff the pair of them.
Youโ€™d wonder what the lesson for the agency was that evening, if your not invited to an event you just gatecrash instead and stalk all the known peeps for photo ops which you then repost with an intimate caption suggesting a close friendship exists. Use these photos to swindle free tit off every business you can.

Just when you think our Shan can't get any worse with her lies . She's actually comical at this stage . She even tagged that sofa place that she was "working" with in designing her pink sofas but really they are from Argos ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Long time lurker ๐Ÿ‘€ first time posting ๐Ÿ™ˆ I've been waiting and watching for this couch to arrive as was shocked when she mentioned that company! It had to be complete and utter bull with the "collab", I know of a couple who bought their suite from them guy's and they were told the amount of "influencers" that contact them looking for freebies is shocking. Named quiet a few and some that wouldn't be short of a few quid at that. He said he doesn't do collabs and doesn't need to as he has a fantastic reputation. I'd say it was more she tagged/contacted them in the hope they would give her a free suite!! Sure look she tells that many lies she can't remember what she has told her "followers" That one needs to take her head out of the clouds and get into the real world! Phleb!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.