Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s using the lyrics of Santa Baby to hint that’s what she expects off Luke this Christmas. Can we discuss the dinner? The bacon looks like cheap sliced ham slices 🤢
It totally looks like one of those prepacked meals (that are handy btw!) but when it comes with the tag line 'made by yours truly' we need to remember she is a self confessed 'can't do anything for myself' person so can assume she just peeled of the packaging and heat it up!

Reactions: 1
Her nose job is so obvious especially in the side profile pic 🙈 just own up & be honest with your middle Eastern followers 😂

Over 10,000 views on her video of the Xmas tree and only 28 comments and half of them is her replying to people 😅how tf do “brands” she works with not cop on to this tit

Reactions: 2
Still no giveaway 🙈she kept it all again!!! Jaysus is it just me or is she going to do a calendar for 2021 🤣🤣if 2020 wasn’t bad.. the next 12 months with her face on it.... I guess 2021 be a write off aswell!?

• Haha
Still no giveaway 🙈she kept it all again!!! Jaysus is it just me or is she going to do a calendar for 2021 🤣🤣if 2020 wasn’t bad.. the next 12 months with her face on it.... I guess 2021 be a write off aswell!?
She's having a sick day cos she hurt her finger hahaha

• Haha
Am I missing something, what is she shooting/filming??? All I see are pictures of her in various states of undress in her aPpartment??
I don’t get it, is she supposed to be advertising something, what is the thought process behind it, who is supposed to engage with this? She hasn’t a clue how to navigate social media.

Taking a sick day 🤣
🗣 YOU’RE ON THE DOLE. Muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Your daily dose of covid-19 health advise coming from the girl who doesn't wear face masks in supermarkets - as a matter of fact - poses for photos without one (beside a milk fridge 🤣) for the sole purpose of winding people up.

Travels back and forth to a red listed country for illegitimate reasons then doesn't bother her arse quarantining when she gets home.

Gets her hair and make up done numerous times during lockdown and not to mention mingles with people outside of her household 🤦🏼‍♀️ The hypocrisy of it all.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She managed to buy some new followers for herself on her sick day 🙄

Why does she do this, she’s been called out on it.
If she had any sense she’d cull the fake followers, they don’t engage with her content enough that’s why he engagement is so skewed when compared to her follower numbers. She really hasn’t a clue.

Reactions: 3
I don't understand, she can't post the giveaway because she's taking a 'sick day' because she hurt her finger, but will sit on her hole for the day posting on social media? Is the giveaway not a week over-due at the stage anyway? I've never seen someone so self-pitying 🙄 Maybe I'm being too harsh, that sick day was probably essential so that she could attend all her free beauty appointments today.

We are also now about 3 weeks past this 'big announcement'... she is grasping at straws trying to sound important.

Reactions: 8
Okay so first of all where is this amazing show she is shooting for ? That she needed the convertible car for, that Luke robbed on one of his clients 🤣 and was absolutely urgent and necessary to go to the UK during lockdown? still no update ?
her giveaway has been post poned for a week because she hurt her finger 2 days ago.. yeah adds up!!🤣 and her finger.. taking a sick day..? Come on is she for real? All you have to do is take pictures of the products ffs!! You’ve 9 other perfectly functioning fingers?? Pity party as usual 🙄 she wouldn’t last a day in the real world!!
Also, so she’s going to leah aesthetic for a “top up” which we can only assume is her Botox or filler.. hmm thought she said she only gets her lips done once every year or two .. and same with the Botox ? She only got her yearly “top up” for the 4th time this year, before lockdown so why is she getting it so close again? Hmm did our darling shannen lie about how often she injects herself again.. I think so!!😘

• Haha
Okay so first of all where is this amazing show she is shooting for ? That she needed the convertible car for, that Luke robbed on one of his clients 🤣 and was absolutely urgent and necessary to go to the UK during lockdown? still no update ?
her giveaway has been post poned for a week because she hurt her finger 2 days ago.. yeah adds up!!🤣 and her finger.. taking a sick day..? Come on is she for real? All you have to do is take pictures of the products ffs!! You’ve 9 other perfectly functioning fingers?? Pity party as usual 🙄 she wouldn’t last a day in the real world!!
Also, so she’s going to leah aesthetic for a “top up” which we can only assume is her Botox or filler.. hmm thought she said she only gets her lips done once every year or two .. and same with the Botox ? She only got her yearly “top up” for the 4th time this year, before lockdown so why is she getting it so close again? Hmm did our darling shannen lie about how often she injects herself again.. I think so!!😘
Shes probably waiting till she goes to all her free appointments first oh sorry Shan ‘collabs’ so she can try scab another few freebies from her ‘collaborators’ to give away in the Big giveaway. Bit of a tongue twister there but nonsensical rambling is the order of the day most days.

Reactions: 5
First time writer long time lurker I actually know Luke and he’s the biggest twit I’ve ever met he’s always had such a high opinion of himself and tried so hard not even so too hard to fit in . He owns that company exemplar bought it off the lad who founded it out of his drug money , I seen him back selling last weekend he was around clontarf area in his van another thing he sold his jeep ( a bit sussy I think not ) maybe the van makes it look like he doesn’t sell drugs . He’s put on so much weight he’s only ever been a bit of trimmer for a couple of months he’s always been fat there’s no way in hell she’s with him for his looks I can’t stand her but it’s crazy how he got her in fairness he looks like your man from the goonies 🤣 some gossip on tally for yous anyways 😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
First time writer long time lurker I actually know Luke and he’s the biggest twit I’ve ever met he’s always had such a high opinion of himself and tried so hard not even so too hard to fit in . He owns that company exemplar bought it off the lad who founded it out of his drug money , I seen him back selling last weekend he was around clontarf area in his van another thing he sold his jeep ( a bit sussy I think not ) maybe the van makes it look like he doesn’t sell drugs . He’s put on so much weight he’s only ever been a bit of trimmer for a couple of months he’s always been fat there’s no way in hell she’s with him for his looks I can’t stand her but it’s crazy how he got her in fairness he looks like your man from the goonies 🤣 some gossip on tally for yous anyways 😋
Welcome! Sounds like he's just as much a low-life as she is. From day one I've been saying she is only with him because he pays her way. She's happy so long as she can sit around watching tv all day. Do you know if he has friends? Does he ever see them? She seems to have him chained to her side. Seems like a very controlling relationship.

Reactions: 5
luke turns my stomach :sick::sick: curly ginger hair with a dopey looking face :sick::sick: he definitely looks like he reeks of cheese and onion and definitely on the bent side cant see any "drug dealer" voluntarily wearing matching jammies with his missus so she can plaster it all over her insta. She is always banging on about luke and their love I personally wouldn't want anyone knowing I was with a bloke that looks like a cabbage patch kid. Poor pet only a face a mother can love

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He has plenty of friends it’s him who chooses not to see them tbh he’s only into making money and lying in bed playing video games she doesn’t have it as easy with him than you think now he’s probably drained from her way of going on and her spoilt child like ways but he’s never had any motivation to do anything always looking for the easy route ! I remember when he was in college he would come in bearly showered I also heard from a close friend that she does beg him to go places and have a some what social life and he always wants to sit in getting take outs now I’m not too sure about it but 80 percent I have seen and know first hand guys ! Also tbf he’s always been in touch with his feminine side so wouldn’t surprise me if the pink is he idea 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Another thing guys he’s been on this under users slaying her and him 😂 Thing is a gossip queen always has been

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.