Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Enter.user.name.here for the thread name. Had to edit it slightly to fit in. Someone feel free to do a recap on the last thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks to Enter.user.name.here for the thread name. Had to edit it slightly to fit in. Someone feel free to do a recap on the last thread!
Shannen is still tripping up over all her lies, the most notable being that she has given over control of her IG account to a third party as she prepares to enter the jungle...sorry, I mean lurk in the background of a white label fake tan shoot. Mysteriously, she has been 'papped' multiple times with her phone in her hand, and stories have been posted of more vacume packed meals from her flat while she is apparently still in the UK. Like Shannen, the third party also a poor command of punctuation.

The elusive purse has made an appearance.

Luke and dogs have been locked in a box until further notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So in the last thread we established that Shannen asks herself all of the questions she answers in her question boxes on Instagram. We have proof of this with screenshots, that show the person asking the questions always makes the same mistakes when it comes to punctuation and spelling.

Shannen is currently in the UK alluding to the notion that she may be going into I’m a Celeb so cannot run her own social media accounts. Jen her manager has taken over Instagram and funnily enough she types in the exact same style as Shannen and all her fans. Again we have the proof in screenshots all newcomers please search up the previous two threads there’s a great deal of entertainment to be enjoyed.

She is still flat out promoting ready meals whilst posting McDonalds, Hillbillies and various other takeout foods at least once a day if not for every meal.

Not forgetting the main event, Halloween. This happened during the second level 5 lockdown in Ireland but it didn’t stop our girl getting her extensions in and her make up done on the Wednesday so she could stop traffic on the street outside the appartment dressed as the mad hatter in her especially made costume. Then Saturday rolled around and she went to the house with the pink door dressed up as legally blonde to take some snaps. Again let’s establish the fact that we were on lockdown but Shannen was going play dress up no matter what.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So in the last thread we established that Shannen asks herself all of the questions she answers in her question boxes on Instagram. We have proof of this with screenshots, that show the person asking the questions always makes the same mistakes when it comes to punctuation and spelling.

Shannen is currently in the UK alluding to the notion that she may be going into I’m a Celeb so cannot run her own social media accounts. Jen her manager has taken over Instagram and funnily enough she types in the exact same style as Shannen and all her fans. Again we have the proof in screenshots all newcomers please search up the previous two threads there’s a great deal of entertainment to be enjoyed.

She is still flat out promoting ready meals whilst posting McDonalds, Hillbillies and various other takeout foods at least once a day if not for every meal.

Not forgetting the main event, Halloween. This happened during the second level 5 lockdown in Ireland but it didn’t stop our girl getting her extensions in and her make up done on the Wednesday so she could stop traffic on the street outside the appartment dressed as the mad hatter in her especially made costume. Then Saturday rolled around and she went to the house with the pink door dressed up as legally blonde to take some snaps. Again let’s establish the fact that we were on lockdown but Shannen was going play dress up no matter what.
The Mad Hatter 😂😂😂 Brilliant recap

Reactions: 6
Ah balls girls we forgot the most important bit Shannen has single handedly revived Juicy Couture, she has taken the reigns off J-Lo and Kim K and spent a magical evening showcasing her juiciness in the Shelbourne whilst jacked up on Special K 🐴🐴🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone follow Sean Phipps? He is feckin gas and he was slagging her off today
He was the one who tweeted about her meeting Megan McKenna years ago, he called her a baldy ham or something like that 🤣

Also I think it was him made a video pretending to be her with her easilock extensions after the ex on the beach fiasco. The video was gas 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why she is still persisting with the whole some one has taken over my account thing?! It’s beyond bizarre at this stage.

She went over to do a tan collab and get her photo taken down a back alley in her tacky rip off gear. No need for management to take over her insta!

Instagram is saturated with influencers doing collabs and bringing out tat, you don’t see any of the others having to have their pages run by someone else.

I wonder does this Sean guy realise what a blunder he made involving her in this, she’s not known outside of Dublin and in Dublin she’s despised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think at this point I feel sorry for the woman. If she has to pretend that someone has control of her insta because she’s doing this top secret mission, there is a serious want in her. I hope her family intervene and get her some help.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think her tits are abit saggy even after a boob job? The green top ✋😂😂

Reactions: 8
I think at this point I feel sorry for the woman. If she has to pretend that someone has control of her insta because she’s doing this top secret mission, there is a serious want in her. I hope her family intervene and get her some help.
There is no cure for being a sociopath

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Especially when she commented under a comment saying she was going to what’s app the girl 🙈 to be a good liar you have to have a good memory!! Then the next story was she be back online Thursday 🙈 it’s so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.