Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice her accent has changed ever so slightly 😂😂😂
She is seriously psychotic it’s not even funny. Why would you go to such lengths to get someone’s attention it’s not normal. I can only imagine the stuff we won’t ever get to see but she had to have been doing some crazy tit for him to start recording it and getting proof.

Reactions: 6
What was she talking about in the crying video? Couldn't understand a word!

Also, is she really not going to address the fact that she has once again stepped off a plane and is out and about?

Last edited:
That video shows what a absoulte lunatic she is. Poor dano must have been harressed big time by her if he had to start recording her tit for proof. Then the next story back to her other personality like she didn't give 2 fucks about him. She is deffo bipolar 100%

Reactions: 5
What was she talking about in the crying video? Couldn't understand a word!

Also, is she really not going to address the fact that she has once again stepped off a plane and is out and about?
From what I can make out she is saying she doesn’t want to be on her own that night and if he goes over and helps her go to sleep she’ll never ring him or text him on what’s app again, that she’s devastated and she promises she’ll leave him alone IF he goes over to her that night and she’s in bits she doesn’t even look like herself (cos she’s so upset) Then next day Shannen appears to make a mockery of the previous video 🙈 I’d say she was the type to sit in front of the door blocking the exit and threatening to harm herself if he left.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
From what I can make out she is saying she doesn’t want to be on her own that night and if he goes over and spends the night with her she’ll never ring him or text him on what’s app again, that she’s devastated and she promises she’ll leave him alone IF he goes over to her that night and she’s in bits she doesn’t even look like herself (cos she’s so upset) Then next day Shannen appears to make a mockery of the previous video 🙈 I’d say she was the type to sit in front of the door blocking the exit and threatening to harm herself if he left.
Yeah the one from the next day I think she says something like she's going to enjoy putting 'single' on her profile and rubbing his face in it? Very unhinged and manipulative behaviour. Luke would want to be very careful. She is probably slowly isolating him from his friends and family so that they can't talk sense into him.

Reactions: 1
No she’s saying enjoy your date today and enjoy putting single on your profile and rubbing my face in it. She also mentions the watch was a waste, you know that mega bucks Rolex she splashed out on 🤣

Reactions: 6
Girls, any more funny videos of this absolute DOSE? 🤣 where is the hotel video that we were teased last week? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Omg I’m horrified by that video.. so she been manic for years.. that’s not acceptable or normal behaviour!! She cry’s and fakes stuff to get her own way! What a spoiled brat! Then go all dramatic to get her own way! It’s beyond me why any brand would want to associated with her or representing their brand.. takes why she mainly promotes counterfeit goods.. she needs to take break from social media ask herself the questions who am I really! She needs to be held accountable for her actions cause she never learns!!

Reactions: 2
Girls, any more funny videos of this absolute DOSE? 🤣 where is the hotel video that we were teased last week? 🤣🤣
That did the rounds a few years ago after the ex on the beach. There was also recordings of her ringing him from nights out/concerts telling him to delete posts about her and she’d delete posts about him e.t.c From what I remember one recording was from after he went to see a film with a girl and she was saying you don’t even like her, convinced it was her he wanted.

Once he was heading away on holidays and he put up his call log from the airport, she rang him a crazy amount of times off private number that morning and he had an early flight 🙈

Reactions: 3
That did the rounds a few years ago after the ex on the beach. There was also recordings of her ringing him from nights out/concerts telling him to delete posts about her and she’d delete posts about him e.t.c From what I remember one recording was from after he went to see a film with a girl and she was saying you don’t even like her, convinced it was her he wanted.

Once he was heading away on holidays and he put up his call log from the airport, she rang him a crazy amount of times off private number that morning and he had an early flight 🙈
Sounds like he was forever trying to shake her off and she just wasn't getting the message. How humiliating to be harassing a guy who's clearly not interested in you 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Omg I’m horrified by that video.. so she been manic for years.. that’s not acceptable or normal behaviour!! She cry’s and fakes stuff to get her own way! What a spoiled brat! Then go all dramatic to get her own way! It’s beyond me why any brand would want to associated with her or representing their brand.. takes why she mainly promotes counterfeit goods.. she needs to take break from social media ask herself the questions who am I really! She needs to be held accountable for her actions cause she never learns!!
110% agree with you but as I sayed before she going too get even worst now she’s addicted too this behaviour she can’t stop it’s like a drug too her if you notice the lies and manipulative things she does I do wonder is she under the influence off narcotics bec one min she’s on a high then a low she can’t even keep up with her own lies as I sayed before she has too lose everything and I mean everything in order for her too hit rock bottom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.