Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Convinced grainne has a penis in that video on her grid sucking in doesn't count as weight loss hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god like no one wants to see her flaps outlined!! Fair dues dor losing the weight but it’s clear to see she is sucking in!

Reactions: 4
Can we talk about the pink wall of feathers is shannens ap(p)artment???? 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Its awful looking..... the absolute hack!!!!! And a fuckin 9ft tree in an apartment, ridiculous... does she have that tacky Halloween costume hat on the top 🙈 or am I seeing things

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Must be the backdrop for her big shoot for the Christmas tree company that gifted her a tree probably after she harassed the life out of them. It’ll be a shrine to tackiness 🥱 Next thing we know she’ll be saying BT windows was her Inspo cos it’s so ICONIC and the personal shopper will be hyping her up for a Window Dressers job.

Last edited:
Its awful looking..... the absolute hack!!!!! And a fuckin 9ft tree in an apartment, ridiculous... does she have that tacky Halloween costume hat on the top 🙈 or am I seeing things
The state! If she had a vision it’s gone terribly wrong...the tree didn’t seem to fit either 😬

Reactions: 1
Guys I have always felt like Shannen has the God complex but I feel like ever since she mentioned this thread on her page and people were calling it out it's like she ACTUALLY thinks shes a god the smirking when she talks about anything that requires empathy I dont get it 😂😂

Also if I had that tree up in my gaf my mam would come SWINGING!! The actual hack, i know each to their own and what not but MY PERSONAL opinion Shan is that it is the most God awful thing I've ever seen and I'd rather have no tree than that monstrosity🤢

Can you image the scene in the aPpartment, the feathers blocking all the natural light, the monstrous tree, the dogs milling about....all in a small apartment it doesn’t bare thinking about. Not iconic.

Reactions: 4
Can you image the scene in the aPpartment, the feathers blocking all the natural light, the monstrous tree, the dogs milling about....all in a small apartment it doesn’t bare thinking about. Not iconic.
But she said it herself she’s So ExTrA 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Shannen's whole existence is basically her going out of her way to be flashy and OTT in everything she does thinking that she's making people jealous of her and her lifestyle. In reality she is an unemployed nobody who yesterday got called out by a 15 yr old boy 😂 If she had more going on in her life and some girl friends she wouldn't need a wall full of feathers.

Reactions: 6
Well we know Shannen will never be an interior designer. What in gods name is that feather wall like , imagine the dust it will collect . I've seen girls use them for opening up a Salon and then it's gone from the salon when it opens because it's usually just for photos but to style it with a 9ft tree that towers over it and you can barely see it is just ridiculous .
Shannen sometimes less is more

Reactions: 2
The bleeping pink hat on the top of the tree 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that tree setting is like something from a sex shop window. Tacky and tasteless!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another place on my list never to buy from Santa baby trees . I really don't know know why she was gifted that tree .

Reactions: 3
That tree is wayyyy 2 big and tacky and the wall I actually can’t deal 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️ She defo does it for reactions no way he is thinking this is beautiful and Christmassy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Luke must be one simple minded fella to be encouraging this shite. A bleeping feature wall for a Christmas tree. The pup will probably pull it asunder and Shan will be worn out cleaning up the mess. Imagine living in a flat up over a premises and decorating it as if it’s a celebrity mansion. It’s too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.