Shannen Reilly McGrath #12 Shan if you want the nips done, better start saving those tips hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The delusion is terrifying.... like she never brought out any product or line 😂
Remember Russian Playboy? As if they don't have enough home grown stunners that they would be looking to fly Poundland Pam over to shoot for the magazine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who's excited for Shan and Luke's big day.
No question box for me to ask, which toppings are your fave? And can I just add, I love your boobs, and hair, you Queen.
Pancake day traditions of eating, well, pancakes. We love you Shan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe she is complaining about never getting a chance to relax on her own 🤣 luke has made it clear he likes his space from her and she choose to live with her mam god forbid she actually ends up having those twins she keeps saying she wants 🤣🤣🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe she is complaining about never getting a chance to relax on her own 🤣 luke has made it clear he likes his space from her and she choose to live with her mam god forbid she actually ends up having those twins she keeps saying she wants 🤣🤣🫠
It's bizarre that someone who has had 2 holidays in less than 2 months and only just back from the second would say they're stressed. Even when she is working there really isn't a whole lot to wiping tables and serving greasy spoon breakfasts.

Reactions: 6
I cannot believe that people STILL do sunbeds in 2023!!! Mind blown 🤯

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe that people STILL do sunbeds in 2023!!! Mind blown 🤯
The ignorance is astonishing. For someone who is trying to make out she's so health conscious and was worried about a colposcopy she is making herself look very stupid.

Reactions: 4
Shannen it’s so bizarre you’ll ask your wish questions during your own q&a unless it’s just a big coincidence every single person ends their message with an emoji 🙄🙃🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 2
Shannen it’s so bizarre you’ll ask your wish questions during your own q&a unless it’s just a big coincidence every single person ends their message with an emoji 🙄🙃🙃🙃🙃
Or when they all ended in “space?space”, exactly like she used to do

• Haha
Remember when she came on crying into the camera saying I’m a hugh man a Hugh man whilst constantly pulling her top down off her shoulder and calling us cunts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when she came on crying into the camera saying I’m a hugh man a Hugh man whilst constantly pulling her top down off her shoulder and calling us cunts 🤣
Thank you for that. When I have a bad day it's nice to remember Skitzo bleep Shan and I can thank god that my day will never be as bad at that 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.