Shannen Reilly McGrath #12 Shan if you want the nips done, better start saving those tips hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is absolutely shockingly tit! As for her photoshopped/ filtered pictures where her face and body look completely different colors. To be on date nights with luke when there away together 😄 🤣 she has nothing going for her. She will unfollow all the bath hotels/places she had followed as soon as shes back, then she be onto the next thing to scab!

Reactions: 11
A Cornish pasty is not breakfast wtf it’s a meat and potato pie? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s not even in Cornwall no need for that many pics of the thing.
Guys don’t forget what’s coming up next week the major celebration that Shan and Luke have always celebrated together since they’ve become a couple. Pancake Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys don’t forget what’s coming up next week the major celebration that Shan and Luke have always celebrated together since they’ve become a couple. Pancake Tuesday.
Don’t forget what’s also coming up-
Her weekly q and a’s of a sunday! I can’t wait to hear about her iconic trip to bath as well as her hair and her amazing boob job

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her weekly q and a’s of a sunday! I can’t wait to hear about her iconic trip to bath as well as her hair and her amazing boob job
I'm still waiting on her boob chat from the last q and a ☹ Please tell me how much you love them Scammen, even though less than 12 months ago you were following clinics in Turkey and saying they were too flat when you lie down.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t wait to hear what keeps her so positive!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m out of the loop on that one 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah that was top tier Skitzo Shan at her finest on the early threads she set up multiple accounts to come on defending herself, her hatchet face bleep of a sister Ash was on as well in the early days.

When the threads first start up a few people who used to be associated with her spoke up saying what was being said about her was correct and she went ballistic.

She used to always start her posts by saying I hate that witch Shannen then go all in on someone that she did wrong. She claimed to be Lisa from MAC on one account and basically tried to slut shame Jesy who seems to be a much classier act than our girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah classic Shan by the sounds of things! Everyone she befriends now despise her can’t say I’m surprised. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Reactions: 2
Ah classic Shan by the sounds of things! Everyone she befriends now despise her can’t say I’m surprised. Thanks for clearing that up for me!
If I am remembering correctly she went for Jessie because Glam by Jordan posted a couple of things on his stories saying she was a user and Jessie reshared them. So of course Shan took that as a sign to try destroy Jessie’s character.

The first thread on here makes for a great reread, especially the long ranting incoherent comments from Shannen, usually going on about how pretty she is in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember the time she was caught rappa messaging herself due to her inability to spell apartment.
---
Or the time she tried to imply she'd be on I'm a celebrity
---
lets not forget she's for 64% fake followers
---
And her beautiful prince harry

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember the time she was caught rappa messaging herself due to her inability to spell apartment.
---
Or the time she tried to imply she'd be on I'm a celebrity
---
lets not forget she's for 64% fake followers
---
And her beautiful prince harry
God, Luke is not aging well...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How long is she sitting on 109k followers? Anyone have screenshot of the time she was doing a “competition” to try increase her following but she never moved off the 109k 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.