Shannen Reilly McGrath #12 Shan if you want the nips done, better start saving those tips hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry there is no way he paid 1k for those shoes and she's still carting that bag around. Just no way is that a believable story
They look like something my auntie would have worn 15 years ago, I didn't realise shoe boots were still a thing. Even if they were real they're rotten and totally the wrong shoe for that dress last night.
---
Luke’s shirt on the photo dump post 🤣
Give the man a pair of bowling shoes and he's set 👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry those are the fugliest boots I've ever seen in my life. They are hysterical looking 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Did she actually caption a photo of her dressed like a euro giant Pammy Anderson saying be yourself everyone else is taken 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Did she actually caption a photo of her dressed like a euro giant Pammy Anderson saying be yourself everyone else is taken 😂😂😂😂
The post underneath says ‘pammy meets jamiroquai vibes’ 😂 she’s all over the shop. Must be her multiple personalities taking over 😂 or perhaps the infamous Jen has hijacked our girls account again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look at the hand rail behind her and on front of her. They don't match
Is someone photoshopping badly again

All her efforts following nice hotels and balloon companies in the lead up to the trip, including the day before they went, and no sign of the room, breakfast etc. They are obviously staying somewhere below average as no one would give her a hand out. She even deleted her comment under the photo for the Gainsborough after it was posted here 😂
---
Who is this 😂😂
Must be very uncomfortable having purple tinfoil wedged up your arse. Bit much for a spa, outdoors, in the UK, in February? Would be a bit much for a spa anywhere tbh. She really doesn't know how to dress for any occassion or environment.
---
Who is this 😂😂
Must be very uncomfortable having purple tinfoil wedged up your arse. Bit much for a spa, outdoors, in the UK, in February? Would be a bit much for a spa anywhere tbh. She really doesn't know how to dress for any occassion or environment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All her efforts following nice hotels and balloon companies in the lead up to the trip, including the day before they went, and no sign of the room, breakfast etc. They are obviously staying somewhere below average as no one would give her a hand out. She even deleted her comment under the photo for the Gainsborough after it was posted here 😂
---

---

More like for a pool party in Ibeefa with pervy Wayne

She did in her hoop do her make up herself 🙄

More like ran off and got a freebie off some other unfortunate make up artist in bath or still had her valentine's make up still on
I'd say she said she wasn't feeling well to this one after her offering to do her make and she found someone else. I saw her in the square a couple of weeks ago and my god she's a dog. I'd never say that on anyone else thread but I genuinely think she's a horrible bully, no friends, no hobbies or interests just gets off on reading tattle and editing her face

Reactions: 6

More like ran off and got a freebie off some other unfortunate make up artist in bath or still had her valentine's make up still on
Date night with her handsome Luke!! Ye Shan he’s so handsome he barely gets a feature on your grid unless you’ve given him the once over with the face tuning and airbrushed half of his body fat away.

Handsome me hole 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or more like the Mua wasn’t willing to do it for free and we all know Shannens broke ass can’t pay for tit!

She says she loves vintage things and anything with history she doesn’t know a thing about history she goes places to flex on the gram as if she is some influencer traveling the world. She wouldn’t know history and culture if she got a bang of it with one of her hammer toes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Since she had her makeup done on Tuesday she started following another MUA. I think it's a case that the first might have been free but the MUA wanted payment for the second, and quite rightly. She very clearly went to someone else.
---
Date night with her handsome Luke!! Ye Shan he’s so handsome he barely gets a feature on your grid unless you’ve given him the once over with the face tuning and airbrushed half of his body fat away.

Handsome me hole 🤣
Why does she keep calling every night 'date night', they're on holiday together, it's a given that they're going to spend the evening together. He's hardly going to go for dinner without her?
---
I'd say she said she wasn't feeling well to this one after her offering to do her make and she found someone else. I saw her in the square a couple of weeks ago and my god she's a dog. I'd never say that on anyone else thread but I genuinely think she's a horrible bully, no friends, no hobbies or interests just gets off on reading tattle and editing her face
Someone here posted in the wild photos of her from the Miss Bikini thing and it was quite shocking to see the difference between what she posts and what she really looks like. I honestly think she's average in every sense.
---
Someone here posted in the wild photos of her from the Miss Bikini thing and it was quite shocking to see the difference between what she posts and what she really looks like. I honestly think she's average in every sense.
---
She says she loves vintage things and anything with history she doesn’t know a thing about history she goes places to flex on the gram as if she is some influencer traveling the world. She wouldn’t know history and culture if she got a bang of it with one of her hammer toes.
I read this and fully thought she was posting some shite about an Abbey or museum, but no, it's a bleeping cinema 😳 Bahahahaha! I swear she is the thickest bleep that has ever lived.
---
I read this and fully thought she was posting some shite about an abbey or museum, but no, it's a bleeping cinema 😳 Bahahahaha! I swear she is the thickest bleep that has ever lived.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
A Cornish pasty is not breakfast wtf it’s a meat and potato pie? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s not even in Cornwall no need for that many pics of the thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.