Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a weapon always was and always will be. A leopard doesn’t change it’s spots.

Her and her Ma have a lot in common both dipsos by the looks of things. I can imagine them thinking it’s hilarious getting free drinks and food whilst on holiday sorry I mean business trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's currently posting photos from her last trip to Edinburgh in 2021 and trying to pass them off as if they were taken now.
Imagine, holding onto those photos to use at a later date because you couldn't post them at the time. Reasons for that being a) we were in lockdown and nobody was to leave the country b) she was supposed to be in hospital over her herpes breakout and c) the guy who took the photos was not Luke, but another man she was having sex with while her relationship was 'on a break'
R U not embarrassed hun ?!?

View attachment 1112984View attachment 1112985
I just came here to say the same thing!! She is so bleeping tragic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m cringing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣thats desperate sharing old photos passing it off for now! I’m sure she was “happy girl” shagging another bloke and him paying for it all!!!
Her mother is desperate version trying to make Shannen have the life she always wanted!! Well didn’t work out for her and didn’t work out for Shannen!! The mother Separated, never worked lonely, bitter and jealous well that’s a great role model for Shannen!! Her sister 😆😆she is vile bully!! Fact!!

• Heart
She's currently posting photos from her last trip to Edinburgh in 2021 and trying to pass them off as if they were taken now.
Imagine, holding onto those photos to use at a later date because you couldn't post them at the time. Reasons for that being a) we were in lockdown and nobody was to leave the country b) she was supposed to be in hospital over her herpes breakout and c) the guy who took the photos was not Luke, but another man she was having sex with while her relationship was 'on a break'
R U not embarrassed hun
She’s at to changing the caption now. Sad bleep spending her holiday reading tattle 🤣

• Haha
Lol she obviously can’t count??? Lol six months ago?? You mean a year ago?
Hey Shannen stalking this page sitting in your mam box room! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
R U not embarrassed hun ?!?

she has edited the caption now lmao tell me you read here without telling me you read here

• Haha
Hahaha that's why I came through with the screenshots I knew she'd do something 😆 which caption did she change? They're still the same for me..
She really spent her social welfare money wisely didn't she? Sitting in Edinburgh reading tattle and desperately scrolling through the folder titled 'me xx' on her phone to find those photos from her last Edinburgh trip to post on Instagram.
I wonder if she spent any time reminiscing on the last time she was there, being Stokesys cumslut lol. 💦🍪

• Haha
She is a bona fida weirdo she changed it back again. I think she’s doing it purposely hoping one of us SS her post and she gets a notification about it. She had wrote happy girl same place 6 months ago. Or something along those lines now she’s changed it back just to happy girl. I’d say happy girl is hungover to bits and scrabbling around for anything that will give her a shred of attention as per usual.

She is a bona fida weirdo she changed it back again. I think she’s doing it purposely hoping one of us SS her post and she gets a notification about it. She had wrote happy girl same place 6 months ago. Or something along those lines now she’s changed it back just to happy girl. I’d say happy girl is hungover to bits and scrabbling around for anything that will give her a shred of attention as per usual.
Just seen she edited the caption 44 minutes ago literally just after it was posted here that she had edited it the first time. Shannen dolly ain’t nobody more obsessed with you than you always and 4eva!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a sad way to spend your holiday. If only she was half as attentive to her dogs as she is to Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I take it Delilicious is the business that Shannen was referring to when she said she was looking after a businesses social media presence. Her and her ‘supporters’ are really promoting the launch of their evening menu. Wonder how many of the people Shan invited along tonight will be held to ransom by that favour.

Reactions: 7
I take it Delilicious is the business that Shannen was referring to when she said she was looking after a businesses social media presence. Her and her ‘supporters’ are really promoting the launch of their evening menu. Wonder how many of the people Shan invited along tonight will be held to ransom by that favour.
Pizza and chicken wings 🙄 These places are ten a penny now of days...it's a glorified kids menu. After all the shite she was eating in Edinburgh I'm amazed she even has the stomach for more of the same. I love food but I would feel so sick if I ate the way she does. For someone who complains so much about wanting to join a gym and tone up she does herself zero favours.

Reactions: 4
I saw Jessy Malone is a guest at the new launch of delicious cafe, didn't her and scammen have a falling out? its so obviously her behind the social media

• Heart
I saw Jessy Malone is a guest at the new launch of delicious cafe, didn't her and scammen have a falling out? its so obviously her behind the social media
Ye Shannen was on the early threads here dishing dirt on Jesse. Pretending to be someone called Lisa from Mac who’s boyfriend was stolen by Jesse.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Had a look at their socials and it absolutely smacks of Skitzo bleep Shan. No punctuation and emoji's to beat the band. You would think a child was running the page.

I can already picture shannens stories later, she will be forcing every single person on the guest list into a picture with her so she can come across like she has friends.

Not to diss the cafe but would you really wanna go their for dinner? Popping in for coffee,sandwiches etc on your lunch break is the type of atmosphere the place gives off. Not really the atmosphere for dinner its like its trying to make it something it will never be.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.