Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Oh my god, what the fuck is she wearing this evening.... 😳 All of these women she isolises - Pamela Anderson, Brigitte Bardot, Margot Robbie, it's only on a superficial level. They are attractive and that's what she looks up to. Notice how she only ever references Margot Robbie's role in The Wolf of Wall Street - Margot has been in better films and played better parts - I Tonya, Mary Queen of Scots, but she wasn't particularly attractive in either of those. She doesnt admire anything these women have done, only what they look like. That alone tells you what is really important to Shannen. I know as soon as she reads this she will put up some token post about Brigitte's activitism etc. and say that's what she loves about her, but it's easy to Google some facts about someone. She is as shallow as a puddle and thick as fucking shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
⭐Shannen Specials⭐
Microwaved Salad
The everlasting bottle of Moët
Scamwiches
Turkey Baps
Morbeg Macaroni
Q & A created and served by Shannen herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I have never ever seen this girl wear something that was well made or stylish. Everything is cheap sweatshop produced rubbish. Stetchy fabrics, tits and arse hanging out. Shiny. Gaudy. She looks like a Vegus hooker. Scary thing is I think that's what she wants to look like. Lukes Mam and Dad must die inside when they see her.
Her name was Shan Shan she was a showgirl, looks like she’s playing a role cos her style is up her hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

blondeminion15

VIP Member
'Happy girls are the prettiest'...the sooner this type of toxic and narcissistic positivity are stamped out the better. What about the girls who are unhappy and struggling due to their mental health, financial worries, family, relationships etc? Are they not pretty? It is ridiculous to imply that in order to be pretty you need to be happy. She's an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Capricorny

Remember the good old days when she used to microwave salads cause she "didn't know if you were meant to eat them hot or cold"... - her words 😅

Never encountered someone so thick in my life.

• Haha

Calalily

My friends office rang Delilicious and who answered ??
None other than posh/common speaking Shan 🤣🤣
She knew straight away when she answered and said Hi, fellylushfus , (trying to put on a posh voice and can't said Delilicious proper ) you can hear her smacking her lips then real common ..what can I do for ya 😂😂
Hopefully , she dorsn't clean the countertops in there with just kitchen towel 😅😅

• Haha

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
I watched 3full mins of the pod and she says she didn't have friends and all her family said its cause they were jealous of her 😂😂 Like your 28 now luv and you look like your trying out for Alvin and the chipmunks with that face nobodys jealous!

• Haha

Emily89

Am I the only one that can't believe shannen went out of her way to try dress exactly like Pamela Anderson.. like its not Halloween. she went and got gloves,asked for her makeup to be done exactly like Pamela's and went and asked for her hair to be done. Like wtf I'm actually cringing so much it's so so odd my fella would tell me to get a grip 😅 she would literally do anything for attention and as for luke I can't believe he goes around with someone like her imagine having to sit all night with someone who thinks there Pamela Anderson and take 50 million pics of her all night. He's a absolute gobshite I used to feel a bit sorry for him but my god they're both shocking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Capricorny

She's currently posting photos from her last trip to Edinburgh in 2021 and trying to pass them off as if they were taken now.
Imagine, holding onto those photos to use at a later date because you couldn't post them at the time. Reasons for that being a) we were in lockdown and nobody was to leave the country b) she was supposed to be in hospital over her herpes breakout and c) the guy who took the photos was not Luke, but another man she was having sex with while her relationship was 'on a break'
R U not embarrassed hun ?!?

1CC59CDE-49E0-444D-BF2D-1517A05D37C8.jpeg
A61D9551-A586-475C-9EC5-375518263046.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Emily89

I am from the same area as her and she is something else. My uncle is a taxi driver and dropped Shannen home and she said she lost her purse( her favourite excuse) said she would drop the money to him the next day for the fare. He called to her house and she looked out the window and wouldn't open the door 😆 anytime she seen him after she would try hide. He never got the money of her. She is a leach another girl I know was in a bar beside dundrum shopping center and shannen comes over and says she's waiting on a friend and she forgot her purse could she buy her a cocktail and when her friend comes she will get her one back. Her friend never came and she went around to other people in the bar and did the exact same said she was waiting on her friend and forgot her purse. You could not make this stuff up the girl is something else

• Wow

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
#11 Not sure which is worse the ill-fitted cheap rag she’s wearing as a dress or the gammy cockeyed raybans.
Turkey teeth out in full force and head framed with a side pony of raggy yellow stennos

#10 Failed attempt at looking classy in Rome in another ill-fitted rag for a jumper dress, fake Burberry scarf and another pair of brown shoes. Shan loves a good brown shoe for all the shit she kicks around

#9 Is another one of Shans high profile “shoots” shot by Luke in a public car park, not just any car park though bcoz she’s tagged brown thomas. She’s serving granny chic, outfit is pennys hun in the wrong size with them god awful brown boots agin

#8 Is the forge meets Kermit in another dress that doesn’t fit. This seems to be an ongoing issue for Shannen but it works in her eyes bcoz Mcgregor got a gander of the 2001 nipple ring

#7 This jlo inspired look needed to make an appearance bcoz she wore it so many times. It’s first “shoot” was at her birthday that she celebrated during lockdown, it was thought at the time with a party but seen as she doesn’t may mates it was probably just her Luke and the dogs

#6 The worst tattoo in history takes the 6th place. There’s no amount of words could describe my horror when I seen this. It really speaks for itself

#5 Where do I begin. In an attempt to look alternative she pulled one strap over her head but it just looks like she got dressed to quick after a ride with Stokesy …. I mean Luke. Over all she just looks like shes wearing adult nappy’s and that she smells. Also the boots 😑 NO WORDS like toilet rolls on her legs

#4 Omfg. OMFG!!!! The make up 🤦🏻‍♀️ The hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then the outfit! More 90s fashion that should have been left here. Her caption was “Paris says it’s Hot”, well we are saying it’s definitely not. No one passed the age of 10 should wear butterfly’s on their jeans. Shannen take note. BURN this

#3 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t with this one. WHAT. At first glance you’d think she was bridesmaid for a relative that hates her but then you read on and no no she wore this voluntarily bcoz she got it for free. Another one to be sacrificed. Maybe this can be used for one of the dogs beds

#2 One of her worst for me. Her trampy taste and lack of style is on full display. I only hope the ppl of Rome assumed she was a street walker and not a representation of Irish women.
The brown shit kicking boots are back, along with badly shaped shorts and the top that has a slime pattern. What was she thinking

#1 Spot goes to Shannen the Morbeg. Now this look was #iconic for all the wrong reasons 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Im so lost in how the director of the company Shannon was impersonating emailed her threatened legal action and black listed her from any pr events there's proof of it in black and white how she still denies it and people believe her
It’s because everyone in school was jealous of her River Island school bag.

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
She started following Jessy Maloney last night as she was at the event, and then unfollowed this morning when Jessy didn't reciprocate 😂😂 That's because Jessy is no fool and remembers what a sly cunt you are Shan. This girl is pathetic.

I think its great she has gone back to do waitressing after being on the dole for 28 years
Brilliant!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

blondeminion15

VIP Member
She must be planning another trip to Edinburgh because she's started following the places she went with Stoksey last year again. You know, when she snuck away for the ride but was really in hospital with herpes 😂 Remember she only packed enough clothes for the weekend but ended up staying the week? Imagine being so desperate for a man's attention that you travel from Dublin to Belfast and then Belfast to Edinburgh on a ferry, and all during a pandemic. He hadn't even invited her, she pretended she was there for a lingerie shoot. She has no shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Make It Stop

VIP Member
‘Not a question but I just want to say that your beautiful I saw you in deals the other day and your were breathtaking even with no make up on.’

• Haha
Reactions: 14