Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⭐Shannen Specials⭐
Microwaved Salad
The everlasting bottle of Moët
Scamwiches
Turkey Baps
Morbeg Macaroni
Q & A created and served by Shannen herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t forget the slimmers menu:

BBL Wrap
Photoshop Panini
Vegetarian Meat Feast Pizza
Cocaine

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The menu, stop 😂😂😂😂

An entry level bag, Luke is slipping.

The bleeping size of it aswell. No danger of her ever forgetting her purse again with her bag for life to keep it safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The menu, stop 😂😂😂😂

An entry level bag, Luke is slipping.

The bleeping size of it aswell. No danger of her ever forgetting her purse again with her bag for life to keep it safe.
It’s probably fake and all. Feel like there are more fake Marc jacobs bags any the minute than there are bleeping LV never fulls

Reactions: 4
It’s probably fake and all. Feel like there are more fake Marc jacobs bags any the minute than there are bleeping LV never fulls
Of course it’s fake otherwise we would have being treated to a thousand stories of her going into BT’s to collect it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s kinda fitting that Shan would have a fake designer bag, everything else about her is fake.

Reactions: 5
Anyone listen to the podcast?
Listened a bit, but it's just annoying how they are talking over each other, I get the relaxed atmosphere and all, but hard to follow, plus just feels like waste of my time 😆 might try again later..

Reactions: 3
I did and I have to agree it's so hard to listen to because they keep speaking over each other. As hosts the lads cut across Shannen and Hughie too much.
I liked Hughie he comes across as very genuine and shockingly Shannen does too (if you didn't know her)
I suppose that's all part of her charm though and I imagine it's how she is able to disarm people and gain their trust.

Reactions: 6
Very boring it was putting me to sleep literally. Nothing really interesting that anyone didn't know. Shannen can barley close her mouth with her veneers.
I like hughie always have no bullshit and straight talker.

Reactions: 1
Her hair looks like you could fry an egg on it 🤢🤢
Doesn’t it 🤢🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 1131825

Shan doing Gods work and keeping an eye out for Selener so the rest of us don't have to 🤣
Looks like Pete burns in this 😬😬

⭐Shannen Specials⭐
Microwaved Salad
The everlasting bottle of Moët
Scamwiches
Turkey Baps
Morbeg Macaroni
Q & A created and served by Shannen herself
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I did and I have to agree it's so hard to listen to because they keep speaking over each other. As hosts the lads cut across Shannen and Hughie too much.
I liked Hughie he comes across as very genuine and shockingly Shannen does too (if you didn't know her)
I suppose that's all part of her charm though and I imagine it's how she is able to disarm people and gain their trust.
Where can we listen to it ?

Last edited:
Ladies I wouldn’t waste time listening to it! It was chaotic/ over speaking! Bouncing from on topic to another! She did speak about her fake agency and blamed covid then blamed she had more on than excepted then blamed she was busy and too many girls joined (22 girls she quoted) ! She couldn’t own it! Shannen we seen screenshoots your sister harassing and bullying young girls! You didn’t declare your business you never paid taxes on!! The lies she came out with was ridiculous!! She played herself as innocent saying she was so nice to bring them to dinner out with her boyfriend and to events using her name?? Lol what a load of crap!! She not influencer, zero content and no skills! Begs and steals for career!! Give it up girl you are a no body! Disappointed she couldn’t say the truth! Opportunity lost to gain back some respect proves more a leopard never changes her spots!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t even listen to it if it was the juiciest exposè of the decade because listening to Shannen smacking her oversized lips that she can’t control together and the saliva sound as she chases her veneers back into her mouth is way too much for me to handle she sounds like one of her dogs drinking water. I can only pitty the customers of that deli poor bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All that podcast proved was that she face tunes her pictures outrageously so at least one good thing came of it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sure she back modelling this week 🤣🤣🤣ohh god! How does she not get embarrassed saying that! Selfies on your iphone is not modelling, playing dress up is not modelling and using a fella to take unflattering photos is not modelling!

Stick to serving in your family cafe! ✌ More respect for you there!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.