Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next thread title suggestion:

Shannen Reilly McGrath #11: Thinks she’s Pam, Margot, Brigitte Bardot; doesn’t matter cos Luke still unfollows

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm a bit raging she won't be at the Gossies tomorrow though...I still laugh at this. The little fur thing, the disco ball purse, the gloves, the dress. Chefs kiss. Never seen anything so bad
View attachment 1177052
She looks like she’s playing dress up as a kid 😭😭😭😭it looks AWFUL!! The girl needs to hire a stylist or something, her style is the worst I’ve seen…

Reactions: 7
I was just reading through the top posts and was reminded of when @TheTeaRooms posted her top Shannen outfits with the hilarious captions. Please do it again soon, could you do it quarterly? Maybe do one for hair styles next, with the fringe and those orphan Annie curls you’ve great content in the last week alone haha

• Haha
Omg I was actually just thinking the other day about when we did Shans worst outfits, we should definitely make that a regular thing. It looks like she has paid for her a fake blue tick 😧 I am not surprised but it’s just more evidence that she is a total fraud

• Haha
An account on insta has just posted this so I checked a few of the insta huns pages - has anyone heard of this before?
I’ve used Terrie McEvoys as an example against Shannens.
Imagine being her buying your tick and actually celebrating the tick knowing you bought it. She’s such a wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I was actually just thinking the other day about when we did Shans worst outfits, we should definitely make that a regular thing. It looks like she has paid for her a fake blue tick 😧 I am not surprised but it’s just more evidence that she is a total fraud
Of course she bought it! Look at the criteria. Since when is she widely known? She gets invited to duck all and is a social outcast in Dublin. Rattling around in Luke's work van and posing in doorways and outside chippers.

Oh dear god, the latest grid post 🤢 Her left flap is literally hanging out of the gusset on the swimsuit.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone else reckon she’s had work done on her face? I think those fox eye treatments or something she looks way off and it can’t be the filter

Reactions: 1
She has had loads done. All those injections in her face just to wind up looking like momo.
Hate that! 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest ‘photoshoot’ is the least flattering photo I’ve seen of anyone, ever. Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What was she thinking putting that picture up she's practically giving herself a wedgie 😨 scarlet for her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the actual duck is she wearing. I know she can’t dress for tit but this has to be in the top 5 worst outfits she’s ever worn! I would be absolutely mortified to be sitting in a hotel with her.
Why does she look like a dwarf in this 😬😬
Badly photoshopped as usual.

View attachment 1174575
I thought hair and make up loft done her hair?
I think that place use to do her hair didn’t they? Did she tag the wrong hair dressers? She’s that stupid 🤣 the picture of her fringe she tagged another place. Can’t keep up with her 🤣

She looks absolutely rotten in that photo. WTF forget about the ‘munch my flaps Dano Fanny’ she has going on, did she get a new prosthetic face made?

What a car crash tonight! From one ☝ her account now again to be proven to be fake and bought 🤣🤣🤣 next one to tagging hotel she doesn’t even follow( that’s strange) lol I say they made her pay!!! Not body shaming but my god the yellow bikini!!! Why would she post that, it’s unflattering in every way!!
Hope that post worth it to give yourself trush!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣dying with embarrassment for her! I’d say the staff were falling around laughing at how desperate she is!! Cringe 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.