Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s great advice but Shannen won’t take any notice if it she’s read the same since her threads began. She’s far to lazy and stupid.
Thinks that doing a boomerang pout will earn her a living and desperately trying to pull a richer bloke then Prince Harry. She has an ulterior motive to hanging around deli licious, she knows all the kinahan gangs and the maloney young ones go there. She trying to pull one of them
I laughed at this because even those people would laugh at her .
She's a nobody

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy only day of the year that Shan likes being Irish. After all our girl should have been Latina with the spirit animal of Freddy Mercury a man not an animal but you know that’s hot! Hehehehe ICONIC ☘
All of a sudden shes proud to be Irish 🤭 can someone please pull up those screenshots from last year where she said all of the above!
Plus she is *always* saying the Irish are begrudgers but today she's proud to be Irish?
Does she never tire of talking out of her arse? We didn't know our peace when she had her hole plugged with makeup brushes!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never saw the make up brushes video 😂 did she actually put them up her vajay or her bum? 😂😂
I cannot understand a situation or context that sticking makeup brushes up yourself, filming it and sending it on makes sense 😂Like who was getting off on that?

• Haha
All of a sudden shes proud to be Irish 🤭 can someone please pull up those screenshots from last year where she said all of the above!
Plus she is *always* saying the Irish are begrudgers but today she's proud to be Irish?
Does she never tire of talking out of her arse? We didn't know our peace when she had her hole plugged with makeup brushes!!!!
She’s a little snake 🐍 Her arse can’t remember what her mouth said. The level of photo shop on her posts is insane when you compare the face she chose from face app to the face Patrick James posted of her earlier. One eye focused ahead one wandering to the side trying see did anyone notice her 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I noticed Liam firm love island this year is in temple bar what’s the odds scammen finds him 😂…how many more photos will she try show off her new bag

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder does she ever think about the one Paddys weekend that she was clinging on to her ‘long term relationship’ with CJ which didn’t even last a year. Skitzo Shan was in de house & sealed the deal on him cutting her lose for good. 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed Liam firm love island this year is in temple bar what’s the odds scammen finds him 😂…how many more photos will she try show off her new bag
Please don’t be giving her any ideas I couldn’t handle the second hand embarrassment

• Haha
She’s a little snake 🐍 Her arse can’t remember what her mouth said. The level of photo shop on her posts is insane when you compare the face she chose from face app to the face Patrick James posted of her earlier. One eye focused ahead one wandering to the side trying see did anyone notice her 😂
Her hair looks like you could fry an egg on it 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
D35AE967-A8FF-4DCC-A89A-2D60AC1B4F5C.jpeg

Shan doing Gods work and keeping an eye out for Selener so the rest of us don't have to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dublin would only be too happy to see the back of this bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
What line of work is she referring to?
A non qualified dental nurse?
A scam artist?
A failed social media influencer?
Someone who takes photos of herself on the streets of Dublin masquerading as a model

Have I missed anything?
And why hasn’t she moved to the UK if she thinks that? She has absolutely nothing keeping her here

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For comparison purposes, both these photos were posted today.
Even with photoshop and filters her hair looks like it needs a scrub. In fact she looks like she needs a good scrub.
Her latest scabbing of beauty treatments is in Beauty by S in Crumlin . She really gets around

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think it’s hilarious what she has in her bio.. model!! Where her headshots?? imagine respectful brand asks her where is your head shot lol 😂 she shows them her selfies on her phone.. or a dude taking photos of her in back alleys! No portfolio!! She not model far from it!!

I really hope Luke’s picks courage and finishes it with her! I say she blackmails him if he says let’s have a break.. I say she used suicide, things she has on him!! Hope he wakes up realise there no damage she could do to him! I would like to see him with a nice girl and happy! I’m sure Luke’s parents would!! Even funnier you never see their both parents out together?? Them all out for dinner doing normal things when your in relationship with someone for so long it common to invite both parents out!!
Luke if you see this.. leave her and get on with your life, she holding you back!! I wish you all the best!

Ever since @blondeminion15 said Shan had no designer bags, she’s been flat out trying show off the Marc Jacobs tote. Desperately trying to get one up on us.

Wonder why Luke didn’t splash out on a hotel and expensive dinner this weekend?🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A friend of mine who works in Crumlin near Delilicious told me that our Shan works there. I'd say she had to change her name and wear a wig incase her fans notice her 😅😅

• Haha
Ever since @blondeminion15 said Shan had no designer bags, she’s been flat out trying show off the Marc Jacobs tote. Desperately trying to get one up on us.

Wonder why Luke didn’t splash out on a hotel and expensive dinner this weekend?🧐
And that designer bag is only €415 in brown thomas, it’s a wonder why our Shan who likes all the finer things in life didn’t get a Gucci or Louis Vuitton bag. Maybe Luke only gave her a certain allowance that she was allowed to spend on a bag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.