Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah it’s a long shot but here’s hoping she uses this as an opportunity to address all the scandal about her from messing round those girls with her ‘agency’ and acc takes responsibility for her actions. She might have some hope of redeeming herself… somehow I doubt she will though if she’s a narcissist 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Ah it’s a long shot but here’s hoping she uses this as an opportunity to address all the scandal about her from messing round those girls with her ‘agency’ and acc takes responsibility for her actions. She might have some hope of redeeming herself… somehow I doubt she will though if she’s a narcissist 🤦🏽‍♀️
If she admits what she did then those girls will have a case against her. She will never, ever come clean.

Reactions: 8

she will never ever address this all she will do will talk about the trolling how everyone is jealous of her, she was so in love but it was a toxic relationship she's so in love content happy and positive now with her fur baby's and prince harry look a like

Reactions: 4
I’m sure the team will get a mention if she’s questioned.
She will definitely use 'legal action' as the reason she can't talk about it. But no matter because it will all be documented on her Wiki page shortly. The thing is, Luke is also involved. God knows what story she spun but we all know she will say anything to save her hide. He is implicated as he was the one who called to their homes, and I would not be surprised if Shannen uses that as a way to keep him under her thumb.

Reactions: 1
I just can’t wait to see what accent she brings with her 😅
God love the lads it’s going to be a struggle to pull a decent conversation out of her

Her teeth look strange in her current pics.. like there is no gap between them? I could be wrong but friends of mine who have gotten turkey teeth have to be very rigid with flossing between them- but Shan’s seem like one big mouth guard ? 🤷🏽‍♀️
In that video on her page of her opening the champagne bottle she can’t even close her mouth, the teeth are awful but look a lot worse lately !

Reactions: 2
In that video on her page of her opening the champagne bottle she can’t even close her mouth, the teeth are awful but look a lot worse lately !
If David Attenborough did a voiceover in a day in the life of Shanplastic he would say ‘And now we see the female display her ultraviolet carnivorous smile, on close inspection you will notice the teeth are trying to escape her mouth. Quite literally. She is unable to reign them back in as they appear to have taken on a life of their own. The call of their native Turkey lures them from their den, will they make it back in one piece? Only time will tell’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do agree. Especially you never see the gifts she gets him?? When it’s his birthday she begs for free stuff! I say she cheated loads gaslighted him saying it all his fault! Sure you now how dangerous and toxic she is getting her dead ex boyfriend name tattooed on her wrist lying to everyone she had it months! Thought he was the love of her life?? Now she getting it removed!!
Personal opinion I think most her fascination stems from her mother.. using Pamela for example I say her mother idolised her now Shannen does!! Shannen wasn’t even born when Pamela was in her prime., her family enable the problem! If they really cared they sit her down and tell her to say stop! But they seem to encourage the madness! I say she lacked a good role model growing up which very sad! Now she going deeper down the rabbit hole! Best advice we have all said it, would be for her remove herself off Instagram and go focus on herself! Own her flaws and mistakes and moved forward! But I think she like the drama and unhealthy habit she is in cause she nothing else going for herself!
Remember she was on her stories talking saying that her family are obsessed with her 😅😅
I always taught that was such a strange thing to be going on about … Her mother looks depressed sad and lonely, I don’t know her personally I’m only going on pictures shannen has shared . Her family are definitely part to blame for Shannen’s toxic behaviour! Her sister was too busy in boxing young girls calling them fat bastards rather than actually sort out Shannen’s behaviour I’d batter my sister if she behaved like shannen! She thinks she looks like pammy that’s the only reason she’s obsessed!
Does Luke own the company insta page? I’d say he’s loads of women in his inbox 👀🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Her family have clearly added to her delusions. From a young age I imagine she was being told she was the best at everything and anyone who didn't like her was jealous of her. We all know a family like this.
I don't believe that anyone is born a narcissist, she's had help along the way to become the vile person that she is and sadly she will never change because change means facing your flaws head on and making conscious decisions to be better.
She doesn't believe she has any flaws or has ever done anything wrong so she is destined to be a horrible human for the rest of her days.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one that can't believe shannen went out of her way to try dress exactly like Pamela Anderson.. like its not Halloween. she went and got gloves,asked for her makeup to be done exactly like Pamela's and went and asked for her hair to be done. Like wtf I'm actually cringing so much it's so so odd my fella would tell me to get a grip 😅 she would literally do anything for attention and as for luke I can't believe he goes around with someone like her imagine having to sit all night with someone who thinks there Pamela Anderson and take 50 million pics of her all night. He's a absolute gobshite I used to feel a bit sorry for him but my god they're both shocking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my god, what the duck is she wearing this evening.... 😳 All of these women she isolises - Pamela Anderson, Brigitte Bardot, Margot Robbie, it's only on a superficial level. They are attractive and that's what she looks up to. Notice how she only ever references Margot Robbie's role in The Wolf of Wall Street - Margot has been in better films and played better parts - I Tonya, Mary Queen of Scots, but she wasn't particularly attractive in either of those. She doesnt admire anything these women have done, only what they look like. That alone tells you what is really important to Shannen. I know as soon as she reads this she will put up some token post about Brigitte's activitism etc. and say that's what she loves about her, but it's easy to Google some facts about someone. She is as shallow as a puddle and thick as bleeping tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I said before and I’ll say it again, Shan’s day has long past. The world has changed and the young generation look up to the likes of Molly Mae (not saying that’s right either mind you). This year will be 7 years since she was on love island for 1 minute and 13 seconds. And since that time she has nothing but controversy at every turn. She’s nearly 30 and the only thing she has to show is a very bad record and 10 tattle threads
You forgot veneers that everyone wants to know about, fake books, fake lips, flat arse and hair extensions 😆

What is she wearing tonight??? Im actually scarlet for her. She's a holy show as my mother would say. I actually feel sorry for her. Hawking round glamorous restaurants portraying the starlet/champagne lifestyle. In reality, she has a bit part job, no friends, an on/off relationship and a terrible terrible reputation. Most girls her age in a long term relationship are making life plans, getting engaged, knuckling down for a mortgage, etc. That doesn't apply to our darling Shan, sure when you're a ten/ten you don't need to work at anything, it just falls into your lap 😅😅😅. I wonder where she actually plans to be in five years from now? Still renting, leeching and posing round Dublin, looking more and more like the bride of wilderstein??!!!

Reactions: 5
What is she wearing tonight??? Im actually scarlet for her. She's a holy show as my mother would say. I actually feel sorry for her. Hawking round glamorous restaurants portraying the starlet/champagne lifestyle. In reality, she has a bit part job, no friends, an on/off relationship and a terrible terrible reputation. Most girls her age in a long term relationship are making life plans, getting engaged, knuckling down for a mortgage, etc. That doesn't apply to our darling Shan, sure when you're a ten/ten you don't need to work at anything, it just falls into your lap 😅😅😅. I wonder where she actually plans to be in five years from now? Still renting, leeching and posing round Dublin, looking more and more like the bride of wilderstein??!!!
Our girl is no leech, she will have a house in Dalkey... 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.