Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to her mole? She was all about embracing that but it seems to have disappeared with her ever so put on post accent. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've included the screenshot of the posts Ellie O'Donnell put up about Shannen selling tickets for the fake event in the Red Cow Hotel, the fake flights to Liverpool, and the abusive message her sister sent to one of them.
Can we get this comment pinned to the top of every Scammen thread from now on? Seen it all before by like ye all it makes me mad reading it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can we get this comment pinned to the top of every Scammen thread from now on? Seen it all before by like ye all it makes me mad reading it again.
I'm not sure how to pin this, but if anyone else does fire away. You do forget just how horrible she is. It really is no wonder that she has no friends.

Reactions: 1
I don't think anything will be addressed on the podcast cos she will just walk off so would be a waste of their time unfortunately

Reactions: 1
I don't think anything will be addressed on the podcast cos she will just walk off so would be a waste of their time unfortunately
The podcast guys should be the ones too the the question box as shannen only gets questions like, how do you stay so positive? how do you deal with trolls? how do you deal with the online hate? why is everyone jealous of you? where did you get your boobs done?

Reactions: 6
I imagine one of the conditions for her agreeing to do the podcast was that the questions had to be submitted through her page. How is that even an interview if the interviewee gets to screen the questions? She must have all the burner account on the go this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope that Hughie has the balls to call her out on some of her tit. Like why do restaurants, hairdressers, mua’s, shops and local businesses all give you stuff for free when nobody knows who the duck you are.

How do you start a wiki on a thread . Maybe start one on Shan

@Wellingtonflop she has done so much over the years that newcomers probably missed out on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Seems the questions for the podcast are being submitted through a box on Shannen's page....
“Where did you get your teeth done?”
“How do you stay so positive?”
“You are the hardest working girl on insta!”
“I love your positivity!”
“Did you get your boobs done?”
“Do you work out?”
“What meal plans do you use?”
“Are you a natural blonde?”
“Do you have veneers?”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must be planning another trip to Edinburgh because she's started following the places she went with Stoksey last year again. You know, when she snuck away for the ride but was really in hospital with herpes 😂 Remember she only packed enough clothes for the weekend but ended up staying the week? Imagine being so desperate for a man's attention that you travel from Dublin to Belfast and then Belfast to Edinburgh on a ferry, and all during a pandemic. He hadn't even invited her, she pretended she was there for a lingerie shoot. She has no shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can the person who was in contact with the podcast guys not ask how questions can be submitted? Hardly fair if the questions have come from Shannen

Reactions: 2
‘Not a question but I just want to say that your beautiful I saw you in deals the other day and your were breathtaking even with no make up on.’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being so desperate for a man's attention that you travel from Dublin to Belfast and then Belfast to Edinburgh on a ferry, and all during a pandemic.
WoAHhhh this is iconic! The things Shan would do for her fans. She went to all that trouble just to share her herpes 🤩 she really IS the hardest working person on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I bet Shan’s been hounding the podcast lads to see who DM’d them about the questions.
Gotta be carful who you talk online to shan about her - companies breaking GDPR Rules by sharing that information. Be a shame if she was reported to the ombudsman!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.