Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣she just referred herself to the the Tinder Swindler!! I’m dead 😵 someone please take her phone off her!! Lol we get it Shannen you wanna play fantasy dress up as Pamela Anderson!! Now do you not think it’s time to grow up and leave dress up till Halloween! Sad B!tch! 😂😂
She is right though sure she swindled loads of money out of girls

• Heart
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣she just referred herself to the the Tinder Swindler!! I’m dead 😵 someone please take her phone off her!! Lol we get it Shannen you wanna play fantasy dress up as Pamela Anderson!! Now do you not think it’s time to grow up and leave dress up till Halloween! Sad B!tch! 😂😂
She’s also referring to the fact that she rings in sick a lot and takes her holidays whether they’re approved or not.

Reactions: 2
Especially being delusional having loads fake enemies after her??? Nobody follows her in real life, stalks her, she doesn’t get harassed on streets, threatened or attacked!! Yes there is this form about her!! But it’s the truth and she gets exposed!! Big difference if she was online trolled for no reason!! Then I would call it saying girl doesn’t deserve it but she done it all herself! She had power to stop but kept going! Desperate to be famous and none of her plans worked!! She a nobody now only certain age group would know her now!

She’s also referring to the fact that she rings in sick a lot and takes her holidays whether they’re approved or not.
You never know with Shannen what she trying to refer too!! In fairness she student on placement so I say she has no benefit being there or not cause she never applys herself.. but getting references off them 🤣🤣that’s another story!
i say she pulled mental health card missing days cause online bullying and she can’t leave the house!! I say the list is endless

Reactions: 3
She 100% cries wolf about her health, and one of these days it will bite her in her grandad arse. All this tit can be screenshot and sent to her employer, why she's even posting it is beyond me, it's pretty stupid.

Reactions: 4
Her health is her own fault she eats crap fast food! Her famous stomach issues is from a poor diet!!she not bothered about this forum cause it only thing she has!! She no press meeting’s, no media presence, no nothing!! She has no agent??

why does she keep holding on to fantasy she will never have!! She never had two mins fame!! She was on love island casa amoro for 1 min and 13 seconds 😂😂😂that’s embarrassing!! Got tattoo live on tv3 that didn’t match which was car crash telly 🤣🤣🤣 she can’t do Q&A! Her style is all over the place! She nearly 30 not 18!!! Her dream being big in uk will never happen!! Sad reality it would never happen cause she not relatiable!!

But what she will do now on her fake Instagram lol Will be big q&a looking for attention, positive quotes and online trolling crap quotes! She shares celebrity photos cause she no content!! She be better off canceling her page and getting on with life!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I said before and I’ll say it again, Shan’s day has long past. The world has changed and the young generation look up to the likes of Molly Mae (not saying that’s right either mind you). This year will be 7 years since she was on love island for 1 minute and 13 seconds. And since that time she has nothing but controversy at every turn. She’s nearly 30 and the only thing she has to show is a very bad record and 10 tattle threads

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would you say Luke has had many women in his time? I’d say he loves a woman with a bit of meat on her.

Reactions: 3
Would you say Luke has had many women in his time? I’d say he loves a woman with a bit of meat on her.
Isn’t he a bit younger then Shan? I’d say there is plenty of girls that would treat him well and not bleed every penny out of him

Reactions: 2
Their relationship seems very shallow. The measure of love in her eyes is how much money can I get a man to spend. All the displays of affection are for the benefit of IG and showing off. People who are truely happy in their relationships don't need to prove it to anyone. If you scratch the surface I'd say they are both miserable. We already know she was riding someone else at the drop of a hat last year. She makes out that he spoils her and does all these seemingly romantic things, but it's all experiences and places Shannen comes on social media. Sure, he isn't even allowed to have an IG. Whether it's a hotel or a restaurant or an experience, she's always following it, and then magically Luke has planned something there....they are such a bizarre couple, so much insecurity and controlling behaviour and absolutely no chemistry between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I do agree. Especially you never see the gifts she gets him?? When it’s his birthday she begs for free stuff! I say she cheated loads gaslighted him saying it all his fault! Sure you now how dangerous and toxic she is getting her dead ex boyfriend name tattooed on her wrist lying to everyone she had it months! Thought he was the love of her life?? Now she getting it removed!!
Personal opinion I think most her fascination stems from her mother.. using Pamela for example I say her mother idolised her now Shannen does!! Shannen wasn’t even born when Pamela was in her prime., her family enable the problem! If they really cared they sit her down and tell her to say stop! But they seem to encourage the madness! I say she lacked a good role model growing up which very sad! Now she going deeper down the rabbit hole! Best advice we have all said it, would be for her remove herself off Instagram and go focus on herself! Own her flaws and mistakes and moved forward! But I think she like the drama and unhealthy habit she is in cause she nothing else going for herself!

I do agree. Especially you never see the gifts she gets him?? When it’s his birthday she begs for free stuff! I say she cheated loads gaslighted him saying it all his fault! Sure you now how dangerous and toxic she is getting her dead ex boyfriend name tattooed on her wrist lying to everyone she had it months! Thought he was the love of her life?? Now she getting it removed!!
Personal opinion I think most her fascination stems from her mother.. using Pamela for example I say her mother idolised her now Shannen does!! Shannen wasn’t even born when Pamela was in her prime., her family enable the problem! If they really cared they sit her down and tell her to say stop! But they seem to encourage the madness! I say she lacked a good role model growing up which very sad! Now she going deeper down the rabbit hole! Best advice we have all said it, would be for her remove herself off Instagram and go focus on herself! Own her flaws and mistakes and moved forward! But I think she like the drama and unhealthy habit she is in cause she nothing else going for herself!

Totally agree- Luke is better cutting ties quick smart… people like shannen only care and look after themselves she is too shallow of a person to invest any real emotion into any relationship (hence her just glazing over the who dano fiasco when he was supposedly the love of her life) she addresses nothing negative about her which is such a shame because she prob could have saved herself a lot of bad press by just admitting her flaws instead of this constant narrative of how she rises above other peoples negativity?! Pull the other one love

Was telling a girl I work with about this thread. She was telling me she was the year below her in that grind school she went to. Says she was caught stealing from students🤦‍♀️ Seems Shan has always been a scumbag.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
My blood pressure is off the charts reading this thread tonight. Even though I've seen all the screenshots before it angers me so much. She boils my bleeping piss!
I can't wait for the day she meets her match. Too many people have let too much slide with her. It's only a matter of time before she crosses the wrong person and I can't wait... 🍿
PS @Make It Stop yes Luke has had other girls, he is hung like a stallion. 😜
You know the saying red in the head good in the... 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My blood pressure is off the charts reading this thread tonight. Even though I've seen all the screenshots before it angers me so much. She boils my bleeping piss!
I can't wait for the day she meets her match. Too many people have let too much slide with her. It's only a matter of time before she crosses the wrong person and I can't wait... 🍿
PS @Make It Stop yes Luke has had other girls, he is hung like a stallion. 😜
You know the saying red in the head good in the... 🤫

He’s not a bad looking lad in fairness I wouldn’t say he’s short on offers.. which begs the question why is he sticking round our girl when she clearly only has eyes for herself

He’s not a bad looking lad in fairness I wouldn’t say he’s short on offers.. which begs the question why is he sticking round our girl when she clearly only has eyes for herself
Yeah he is a bit of alright and thanks to Shannen every girl in Dublin knows he's a bleeping eejit who will spend his last penny to keep a girl happy. I'm sure he'll have girls throwing themselves at him... if he doesn't already! 😉

She is so predictable.. glued to this thread cause that’s all she has!! Put up a post about Luke 🤣🤣”everyday she loves him more and more”! Sure it wasn’t long ago when she was riding someone else behind his back!! That’s who we know off!! I say there been more!!
Let’s not forget how desperate she is, she let her so called “best friend” go off in ambulance up north, robbed her bank card to buy fake followers and wanted to shag half a football team!! Lol 😂 great friend she was(she was with Luke then)!! Next week she will be gaslighting Luke again to buy her more stuff!!

I really hope he meets nice girl, he feels proud to bring home to his parents! Cause I say they are sick off listening about drama from Shannen!! If not apartments getting flooded, it’s her crying about being trolled online!! Lol has anyone got his number for his Dial a can 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder how shes getting on with her new vegetarian lifestyle? I was expecting more meal content. I need some inspiration. 🍌🍉🍒🥭🥒🫑🌽

• Haha
Her teeth look strange in her current pics.. like there is no gap between them? I could be wrong but friends of mine who have gotten turkey teeth have to be very rigid with flossing between them- but Shan’s seem like one big mouth guard ? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.