Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been off tattle for a good while on my original accounts but OH MY GOD I could not pass that outfit she has on.
She has to be the most embarrassing person on Irish social media.

I think the funniest thing is that she thinks everyone who is starring at her is in adoration 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Our girl is no leech, she will have a house in Dalkey... 😂😂😂
Ah stop that. Our gal better get moving so. Do an Anna Nicole and wheel out some wrinkly sacked codger on a drip.

That other screenshot above about being spoilt sums her up to a T. She's been waited on her whole life to the point that shes actually redundant, useless, living in a fantasy barbie world. Can't cook, can't drive, can't wash, etc. She has replaced her family with Luke, a gormless twit buying her affection. God forbid she would aspire to earning her own way in life. I'd say it killed her that Dano (and then Stokesy) weren't willing to be puppets on a string for her, how dare they refuse.

Gas, that she posts about feminism when she drags the movement back at least a century.

Reactions: 7
The quote on the newest photo 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️😳🤣

Shan get your head out of that nose bag your on track for a manic spiral of epic proportions.

Reactions: 2
You know you’re a bleep when-
you’re at a restaurant on a Thursday night in 2022, the first day Europe experienced war in 60 years-
And you’re live-posting pictures of you dressed up as an actress with major mental health issues from the 90s who you claim to be a “fan” of-
While you watch a show about her that she has deemed as detrimental to her mental well-being-
While you preach celebs are ppl to and to be kind-
Place a quote from the 90s about feminism on your hideous photo in 2022

SHE IS UNHINGED

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s goes out drinking so bloody often.
I truly believe she has a personality disorder though. She never seems to just stay at home and relax? Or spend time with Luke in their own place (if they’re even back living together again).. does she not have a hobby? she always seems to be out for dinner and drinks, or away in hotels every weekend or in England etc… it’s all for show.
shannen honey, Instagram is starting to slow down now, TikTok is the biggest success right now and there’s no hope you will make a career on that app since were still waiting on your a(p)artment tour (which you’ve been kicked out of)and makeup tutorial Since your now a “qualified” makeup artist.
But your the laziest “influencer” on Instagram and never bother to make actual content that requires more than standing in-front of a camera and posting it.
I wonder has she not done any tutorials etc because she would need to show herself with no makeup on, and also can’t photoshop videos?🤔 not to mention , it could be due to the fact she has no talent and in her own words “can’t even draw an eyebrow on”

Reactions: 5
Oh lord I think she has lost the plot.. what is she doing dressing up like it’s Halloween? House is a classy bar I used to go for after work drinks there all the time… I’d say she was getting a few looks and not the good kind.. I actually think she has a personality disorder.

Reactions: 8
I have zero expectations for this podcast. I did have hope until they started sharing messages with her. I think this podcast will be listening to shannen be the victim unfortunately.

Oh holy show her new photo PAMMY VIBES . Does anyone ever tell this deluded thing she looks like Pamela Anderson or Margot Robbie she’s bloody deluded . Ash or mammy McGrath if you see This please do an intervention on scammen

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she pretended to House last night that she came from a ‘shoot’ hoping for a free bottle of bubbles.

Reactions: 3
one thing dressing like that maybe a Saturday night, But the notions of this girl on a thursaday night in House of all places a quite posh establishment and she struts in in a full pammy costume, the girl is delusional i am mortified for her

the funny thing is she thinks she really did something dressed like that but everyone is laughing at her she is hopeless

Reactions: 5
The post about Ukraine where it says the significance of this moment cannot be overstated, followed by a photo of her posing with a plastic giraffe.... is she taking the piss or is she really that tone deaf and insincere?

She’s goes out drinking so bloody often.
I truly believe she has a personality disorder though. She never seems to just stay at home and relax? Or spend time with Luke in their own place (if they’re even back living together again).. does she not have a hobby? she always seems to be out for dinner and drinks, or away in hotels every weekend or in England etc… it’s all for show.
shannen honey, Instagram is starting to slow down now, TikTok is the biggest success right now and there’s no hope you will make a career on that app since were still waiting on your a(p)artment tour (which you’ve been kicked out of)and makeup tutorial Since your now a “qualified” makeup artist.
But your the laziest “influencer” on Instagram and never bother to make actual content that requires more than standing in-front of a camera and posting it.
I wonder has she not done any tutorials etc because she would need to show herself with no makeup on, and also can’t photoshop videos?🤔 not to mention , it could be due to the fact she has no talent and in her own words “can’t even draw an eyebrow on”
It was mentioned here before that she has no hobbies and she then came on to say she has hobbies such as reading, which is a actually pastime not a hobbie. She is a empty as they come.

Reactions: 7
I have zero expectations for this podcast. I did have hope until they started sharing messages with her. I think this podcast will be listening to shannen be the victim unfortunately.
Yep, its gonna be totally screened and scripted. Such a let down. Why have her on so, its not like she is a big personality or full of intelligent insights. I watched her on morning ireland (talking about love island) and your face or mine (with marcel and gabby) and can confirm that she is as stiff as a board. Zero charisma. Can see why she wasnt picked in the original LI lineup, her looks won't carry her in a big pond of atttactive women who actually have something to say.

• Heart
Yep, its gonna be totally screened and scripted. Such a let down. Why have her on so, its not like she is a big personality or full of intelligent insights. I watched her on morning ireland (talking about love island) and your face or mine (with marcel and gabby) and can confirm that she is as stiff as a board. Zero charisma. Can see why she wasnt picked in the original LI lineup, her looks won't carry her in a big pond of atttactive women who actually have something to say.
She really cannot hold a conversation whatsoever. She truly expects to get by on her looks alone.

Reactions: 2
She really cannot hold a conversation whatsoever. She truly expects to get by on her looks alone.
Yep and that day is gone. Women are educated now so have a lot more to offer than just their looks. Anyway, she should have left her looks alone, she was a very pretty girl to begin with. Now shes just a clone.

Reactions: 4
Yep and that day is gone. Women are educated now so have a lot more to offer than just their looks. Anyway, she should have left her looks alone, she was a very pretty girl to begin with. Now shes just a clone.
True. I really can’t imagine that anyone apart from horny men were impressed when they seen her last night, almost 30 years old dressing up as a film star to go out for dinner. Going on the last few days about being a vegetarian I assume to copy of the real Pamela Anderson and then ordering a chicken Cesar salad. That alone shows how moronic she is. She really does not have a clue what she is doing everything is done for attention.

True. I really can’t imagine that anyone apart from horny men were impressed when they seen her last night, almost 30 years old dressing up as a film star to go out for dinner. Going on the last few days about being a vegetarian I assume to copy of the real Pamela Anderson and then ordering a chicken Cesar salad. That alone shows how moronic she is. She really does not have a clue what she is doing everything is done for attention.
I agree, yes she is a good looking woman, (better before all the work she had done) but she’s definitely not the most stunning in the world. There is plenty of better looking women out there who also have a career and plenty to offer. She really needs to get act together.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.