Shannen Joyce #6 Big C for Con, your attitude is not on. Explain yourself, where has the money gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And off with the money she goes by the looks of it. Unless she comes on in few days with a picture of her donating it! I can’t imagine this happening though. I don’t understand why all of those people are kissing her arse on Instagram?

Reactions: 13
She can get tips on reporting you to the guards from her buddy mejoolie. Didn’t she film herself outside the barracks going in to report her trolls and they were taking it very seriously haha.
They all need to cop themselves on. If they had nothing to hide and were just honest normal people, forums like this wouldn’t exist to call them out. Most of them are probably commenting on threads about people they don’t like anyhow. Wouldn’t be like these influencers to have double standards or anything now would it ??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now I’m taking bets on how long she “leaves” Instagram for
2 weeks
A month
6 months
Don’t think any of them can last much longer they need that constant validation too much, I feel sorry for Barry she’s going to be a nightmare to live with her constantly stream of validation cut off and her endless supply of free crap it’s going to be tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She won’t even last 2 weeks. If she was really going she would be deactivating her account and gone.
Glad for her that she is healthy and well but giving up the public profile is the only way forward for Shannen.
Donate the money you didn’t need like you said you would, go back to your job, parent your child, keep your head down and live an honest, hard working life doing no harm to anyone else.

That’s what you have to do to redeem yourself in any way and be free from the stress of it all. Don’t know why it’s so hard for her to see that

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And off with the money she goes by the looks of it. Unless she comes on in few days with a picture of her donating it! I can’t imagine this happening though. I don’t understand why all of those people are kissing her arse on Instagram?
Most likely because they are not aware of what's happening with the gfm the messages to missy or the tea spill account or for that matter tattle threads.Tattle threads are a complete eye-opener to these insta huns! I'm glad Shannen has got great news in her pet scan, and I hope she can continue to remain cancer free in her life. Unfortunately her lack of transparency with the gfm and the horrendously nasty messages to a fellow cancer patient has completely shown her up for the type of person she really is. I hope her conscience might get the better of her over the next few weeks, and she realises how lucky she is and donates that money to other unfortunate people who are in the position she once was in.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm glad this is having some consequences for her now. I had been following her for a long time so saw it all happen in real time. Unfollowed her soon after she bought the car. Like everyone else I wish her the absolute best for her health but that doesn't mean she gets a free pass and doesn't have to be accountable for her actions.

She's going to have to choose now between going completely offline and keeping the money and trying to be an influencer. She's never able to stay off Instagram when she says she will. She usually can not even manage 24hrs so let's how it goes. I guess she still thinks she can be an influencer AND keep the money if she takes a break.....

Reactions: 7
She won’t even last 2 weeks. If she was really going she would be deactivating her account and gone.
Glad for her that she is healthy and well but giving up the public profile is the only way forward for Shannen.
Donate the money you didn’t need like you said you would, go back to your job, parent your child, keep your head down and live an honest, hard working life doing no harm to anyone else.

That’s what you have to do to redeem yourself in any way and be free from the stress of it all. Don’t know why it’s so hard for her to see that
I think you are right. She won’t last. Followers have gone up since she went private and she will just be waiting for the 1000s of messages how Instagram just isn’t the same without her.
Its totally to deflect from the consequences of her own actions.
She’s no public role model and that’s for sure. I believe she got all the following from the alleged cough cough babygro incident and now she’s taking time because she’s been exposed as a nasty piece of work.
If it was was me and I got the news she got yesterday I would concentrate on myself, my child and my family. I’d live my best life and enjoy every minute even the crappy ones. Can’t see it though. She thrives on the attention. Only a couple of weeks since she was pleading with Tea spill not to ruin her career. Enjoy your health Shannen and very best of luck to you. Some people aren’t so lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Even if she stayed away from Instagram for 6 months, there's always going to be a shadow of the GFM over her. No matter what she does, someone, somewhere, not a tattler, but anyone, it only takes one, that will comment about the GFM. A quick Google will get you to that. She's known in all her local circles, she hasn't got away with it. In the GAA, shops, the child's school, the local pub, chipper.....words won't be said to her, but curtains will always twitch, people will nudge each other at the school gate, people will mutter to each other once she leaves their company.
She may be wealthy, financially, but even her closest friends will gossip. They know.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How will she sell her “loungewear” if she comes off Instagram?
What is the lounge wear about?? Is she setting up something??

Trying to understand her reasoning behind her Instagram page. She went private and is now staying off line. Surely, at the very least keep her page private. If it’s causing so much stress and let’s be honest, it’s this thread that’s causing her cyber anxiety, (Another to add to her list of woes) why not temporarily deactivate her account. With the comments open she’s open to people commenting her and outting her over her messages to Missy And the GFM. which proves she’s still planning to sit and protect her comments.

Shannen gurl, the damage is done. Brands have been provided with your nasty and desperate pleading message. Not just brands, Managment companies And the likes of your BFFS Brian and Arthur.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I would imagine she will go quiet for a few weeks and then set up a page independent of her insta and slowly creep back that way - have all the huns sharing the loungewear and her saying how grateful she is.
In her warped mind, a fresh start = no drama of the GFM or shite messages she has been sending thus, not ending her ever so precious insta career.

Like could you actually be arsed to go to all the trouble so a load of randomers can tell you they love you. Get therapy for that love.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Interesting- she cried troll, none of goss or rsvp or any of those sites picked it up.
Now she’s declared she’s in remission, and again no one has reported it.
Every other health development was reported since she got ‘famous’

These sites report if insta huns get a papercut, either of those stories would normally attract major coverage.
I think her decision to end her insta career was a wise one- it seems that no one wants to touch her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Interesting- she cried troll, none of goss or rsvp or any of those sites picked it up.
Now she’s declared she’s in remission, and again no one has reported it.
Every other health development was reported since she got ‘famous’

These sites report if insta huns get a papercut, either of those stories would normally attract major coverage.
I think her decision to end her insta career was a wise one- it seems that no one wants to touch her
She hasnt ended her insta career at all.... shes taking a break! Narcissists like her dont just bow out, shes addicted to attention and sympathy seeking. Shes laying low for a while in the hope that all the GFM heat will die down, and people will forget, WHICH WONT EVER HAPPEN!!!! Also, thats going to be her easy way of life going forward, no more 9-5 actual work for Shannen, she wants the insta hun career🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her and her family will always be know as the GFM scammers. If I was her I’d either donate all the money or emigrate! I couldn’t live with the shame it brings on myself or my family.

Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t you love if her page got hacked and she lost all her followers. There’s no way she would ever build it up again, remember the baby grow drama got her from 10k to 100k because witches be nosey and can’t help a bit of drama or scandal

Reactions: 6
Well if she has decided to step away from Insta then surely her page should be locked and closed

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.