Shannen Joyce #6 Big C for Con, your attitude is not on. Explain yourself, where has the money gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has set up a new page.
She's so self absorbed with herself, she needs an Instagram for her 'friends' and family🤣
Can she not do what real people do, use WhatsApp, Viber, make a call, go for coffee?!!!!
If she was a bar of chocolate she'd eat herself, except she'd choke on the Deirdre Barlow glasses🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or she could REMOVE all the people from her page that AREN@T family and friends and continue on with her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has set up a new page.
Oh FFS……I knew she would do this……and I see Ciaran Byrne is 1 of her so far 60 followers 🙄. She couldn’t go a day without being on Insta and she has just shown she doesn’t give a flying duck about the GFM and the messages………maybe I’ll send her a request!! On my own page not my backup page!!
God she’s a cheeky witch 😡. And in her bio she has ✨Positive thoughts create positive things✨…………they do indeed Shannen and there is also a thing called Karma……and it too creates positive things……and it’s coming your way hun 👍👍

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She's a brazen wagon not an explanation or apology in sight just good luck to all the people who donated 🖕🖕🖕🖕and she's off with 200.000 set up a new page she probably will try flog the lounge wear on that page ,she a gloating mess thinks she got away with it allbecause she's a new page ,😂the stigma and scandal will always be attached to you Hun 💯

Reactions: 6
If instagram isn’t a place you like anymore and want a break, why would you go and set up a second account straight away? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Flood in the reporting of new page under fake. She already has a page that she wants to take a break from because Insta isn't fun for her anymore...... So why set up another page, it's still Insta Shannen. More self massaging her ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's after setting up a page for friends and family. But the Huns can come too. Julie wasn't long hopping on the follow page.
Shannen's up to 91 followers now from 60 earlier.
So clearly spending time on her social media, not the important people in her life!!! Wouldn't it be the last thing you'd be doing, accepting followers on a beautiful sunny afternoon...(especially when unemployed and a child at home with you).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She has some neck. Does she think she can restart have a clean fresh start and ignore the GFM and the nasty message to missey.

Reactions: 5
She won't do much flogging of her lounge wear on a private page. And why state on her bio, that this is not a fake page but it's for friends and family. Surely if it was only for friends and family, couldn't she just text them her new handle instead of announcing it, OR, here's a thought, text/phone your family and friends, or go visit them like non attention seeking people do.

Her nana isn't on Insta I'd imagine, neither is Róisín...... If she loves them as much as she says she does and if she wants a break from Instagram to spend time with them, isn't it a big f-you to them when she's straight back on it a day later 🙄 her online presence is more important and constant than her actual physical presence with her family, especially Róisín and her nana.

I'd be really embarrassed of her if I was her mother.

• Heart
I’d say the family/friends were looking forward to the break - they must be allergic! More moaning stories, eating cornflakes into the phone looking for Netflix recommendations!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She won't do much flogging of her lounge wear on a private page. And why state on her bio, that this is not a fake page but it's for friends and family. Surely if it was only for friends and family, couldn't she just text them her new handle instead of announcing it, OR, here's a thought, text/phone your family and friends, or go visit them like non attention seeking people do.

Her nana isn't on Insta I'd imagine, neither is Róisín...... If she loves them as much as she says she does and if she wants a break from Instagram to spend time with them, isn't it a big f-you to them when she's straight back on it a day later 🙄 her online presence is more important and constant than her actual physical presence with her family, especially Róisín and her nana.

I'd be really embarrassed of her if I was her mother.
I’d say the mother isn‘t much better than her. What‘s in the cat is in the kitten!!! 😸

• Haha
Jaysus I'd a bit of catchin up to do 😂😂 @Missymeister I'm sorry to hear you were admitted but probably the best place for you atm and really hope your doing better.
What did she "contact the gardaí about?!"
Glad she got the good result and delighted the wheels are falling off her "public figure" page but disappointed she got away with the fraudulent claim of needing the money got treatment. Will she do all that speaking to schools now etc that it won't be documented on her big public forum.
Also must find out who treated her shoulder injury becoz feck me there were incredible Drs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
If instagram isn’t a place you like anymore and want a break, why would you go and set up a second account straight away? 🤔
When they say they don’t like Insta anymore what they really mean is they don’t like Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Jaysus I'd a bit of catchin up to do 😂😂 @Missymeister I'm sorry to hear you were admitted but probably the best place for you atm and really hope your doing better.
What did she "contact the gardaí about?!"
Glad she got the good result and delighted the wheels are falling off her "public figure" page but disappointed she got away with the fraudulent claim of needing the money got treatment. Will she do all that speaking to schools now etc that it won't be documented on her big public forum.
Also must find out who treated her shoulder injury becoz feck me there were incredible Drs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Gwaygurl thanks for thinking of me……fingers crossed I’m off home today 🤞🙏🏻
Neutrophils just above normal now and yeah the few days in hospital were for the best……feeling stronger physically and mentally. Can’t wait to get home to my own bed and proper food!!
With regards to her nibs I was talking to one of the nurses in here who is from Cork and I asked her did she know Shannen Joyce and her exact reply was ‘yes she is that Big C and me yoke the one who scammed all the money from the GFM’……she said that she should be hung out to dry for what she did……she’s not from Youghal but she has family there and that Shannen and her family were the talk of the town when she got the car and that people that donated in good faith to the GFM were disgusted the way she used the money and the way she flaunts around town and that she has tried to get freebies from several businesses on the back of being Big C and me……she disgusts me more every single day

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Keep reporting her original account for fraud !

just because she’s not using it for the moment and the snake opened another account doesn’t mean the go fund me fraud is gone away. It’s going nowhere shannen until you answer the question !

Reactions: 9
Keep reporting her original account for fraud !

just because she’s not using it for the moment and the snake opened another account doesn’t mean the go fund me fraud is gone away. It’s going nowhere shannen until you answer the question !
@Dexxie124 reporting everyday 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.