Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymeister

Hi guys just catching up on all your messages of support and well wishes. Thank you so so much 🙏🏻🙏🏻
I can say with a sense of relief but also some nervousness that I will no longer be having any more chemo. My oncologist 100% agreed that at this stage it is completely taking away my quality of life. I have a really nasty throat and mouth infection and he wanted to admit me for a few days to monitor me and put me on IV antibiotics but I don’t live far from the hospital so he agreed I could come home but if I deteriorate I have to call an ambulance.
My care plan going forward is to continue the weekly infusions of a targeted treatment I have been getting and also anti hormone injections and some more radiotherapy when I get my strength back. Obviously stopping chemo means that my life is going to be shortened but that’s ok because I’ve had no life since last August since I started chemo.
It’s been a very emotional and long day for myself and my family but I have a sense of peace so I know I’ve made the right decision.
Im not one bit surprised that Shannen is still silent and like some of you have said my guess is she will be for a few days and then we will have to endure the self pity and tantrums.
Anyway she is on a slippery slope and only has herself to blame.
Again thanks from the bottom of my heart for every word of support and care……it honestly means so much to me 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 116

Missymeister

Lads I'm concerned that Shannen has to come off instagram and will lose her 'income' so im going to set up a Go Fund Me for her ...... who's in?!

😂😂😂 too soon?
Can I help too……please……pick me!!!

I also agree that Ciaran Byrne’s apology comes across as very genuine and sincere and I admire him greatly for addressing the GFM.
As for that hissy fit I watched from her nibs……it was inevitable and I honestly think this is the beginning of the end for her 🙏🏻🙏🏻
I am so so grateful to everyone who has had my back. I have a very tough day ahead of me tmro. I have a meeting with my oncologist and I am requesting that all my chemo be stopped with immediate affect………I have been so sick over the past 6 months and my body and mind can’t take anymore. I haven’t been able to get out of bed since Saturday and my mental health is suffering and I can’t exist like this. I hate being morbid and negative but I have been so blown away by all the support from you dolls on here I just wanted to let you know. And as long as I can type a message on here I won’t be going anywhere!!!! 💕💕💕💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
😂meet Mary 🙈I have got a response from Ciaran byrne in relation to the go fund me he set up .He stated that he no longer has anything to do with the go fund me for a long time now Shannon has total control I will attach the email he said to share it to clarify his involvement was brief
Great response from Ciaran IMO. Explains his intentions and I think he is right, no more can be asked of him - see Shannen when people are honest and transparent and don't lie things can be easily CLEARED and no further questions needed.

Fair play to you getting the response.

Over to you now Shannen.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Missymeister

Just heard from a 100% reliable source that she has indeed been dropped by The Collaborations Agency……as a result of all the negative information and apparently they advised her to take a break for a week and she went against their advise……they were very concerned about the screenshots of the messages with me and what she said to Tea Spill. So really they should have done the professional thing like what Ciaran Byrne did and make some sort of statement……but I doubt they will.
What a lovely bit of news to start the week!!! 👏👏👏.
Happy Monday my lovely Tattlers 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 67

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Thought it would be great to put together all the research and a timeline to package it up nicely for any new readers here since Tea spill or to package it up nicely for the media to pick it up and run a story on:

2019 - mid 2020
Shannen gets cancer for the second time. Starts an Insta page (the big c and me) because she wants to share her journey and help people.
Gets shared on Galz who snap, by the likes of Sue, Rosie and Grace - her following gets up to about 10k. She gets a Late Late Show appearance, a Voduz brand ambassador gig, radio and media attention and is the face of an Irish Cancer Society campaign. Her and Barry start a podcast. She’s getting a taste of the spotlight and the freebies from being in the spotlight.

Early- mid June 2020
First up was Shannen’s multiple attempts at creating drama to gain sympathy and boost following. Her first attempt was coming on ranting about “trolling”, saying she got a couple of nasty messages - she got shared by a couple of the influencer gang (outrage that poor Shannen the cancer victim was being trolled, go over and follow her to support her etc.) but didn’t quite gain the traction that Shannen needed to grow her numbers. Only got her from just under 10k to around 14k in a week.

June 30

Only 2-3 weeks later - she needed to think bigger - the golden ticket scam, pretending she got sent babygrows. Came on stories first playing dumb laughing saying I don’t why someone sent me these. Then within a few hours she was on crying saying someone random had sent her a dm saying “it’s a pity you’ll never get to use them”. Dramatics of her saying she wouldn’t be on social media for a while. However - no explanation of how some supposed random troll would’ve got her private home address. Remember she wasn’t an influencer at this stage. Got media coverage due to big outrage from some of the big influencers like MRS who came on her stories bawling about how awful it was, poor Shannen being trolled. Her followers started to really grow.

7 July 2020

Less than a week later, she dropped the news that she had relapsed publicly (which she would have known all the time the baby vest saga was ongoing). Then she gets propelled to the 100k mark in a matter of 2-3 weeks.

July 8 2020 - 1 day later! the famous GFM
Then her instagram friend Ciaran Byrne (had they ever even met in person) launched the GFM straight away (knee jerk reaction) before Shannen even knew for sure what her treatment was even going to be! Initial goal amount set at €10,000 - we all know the story, claimed it was needed for treatment and living expenses. However, within only a few days it had exploded to over €100k. Shannen came on saying it was going to be closed however it wasn’t closed for another few days and left climb up to €175k along with other public fundraisers (Voduz etc.) and private local fundraisers and private donations that there wouldn’t be any public record of. Safe to assume she got over €200k total easily.

Late July/August 2020
Within only a couple of weeks of the GFM, there was a fairly new car purchased as well as numerous hotel breaks away to places like the Castlemartyr resort. People started to raise eyebrows already about what the money was being used.

I could keep going but it’s all documented in these threads. Shannen’s treatment was all free, she could’ve used a free apartment in Dublin supplied by the hospital. The apartment that she needed to rent for 6-9 months was only rented for 3-4 months and in fact if they stayed in it for a month in total it would’ve been a lot as she was released from hospital and left go home to Youghal very quickly and then they were only staying in 1 night a week or a fortnight when they were coming to Dublin for appointments.
Her Dad was driving her to all the appointments (Where was the new car that had to be bought for all the trips to Dublin and where was Barry who they needed the money for to be off work taking her!?)

In the meantime, Shannen continues to try and be an influencer and gets signed to an agency in August 2021.

Shannen then gave an update in January 2021, available to view on the GFM - only because people were talking here on Tattle and I think because she was blocking anyone who commented or messaged her asking her about the GFM, people started to contact the Byrnes who were the instigators of the GFM. Shannen was shamed into giving an update on the page. Made a statement that she would keep the money until January 2022 in case of relapse and then donate it. No evidence of any donations made to date.

Shannen in the mean time trying to make it as an influencer. Lived very carelessly as a post cancer and transplant patient during COVID, money being splashed on runners, Nike jumpers, eyelash extensions, nights away, nights out. Bold as brass refusing to be accountable or answerable about the GFM.

Which leads us to now. The traction is building and people have had enough of Shannen. She’s losing followers. She’s been called out by Tea Spill. Her agency look to have dropped her. She was highlighted for abusing a terminally ill cancer patient for asking about the GFM.

I would love to see the Irish media put spotlight on how the unregulated Go Fund Mes have to stop in this country. Shannen is the absolute worst example of it but there are many more. Irish people are too trusting and generous. This girl is literally the reason many of us on here will never donate to go fund mes again. That’s her legacy.

Also - can I just add that the Tattle thread is now the 4th top Google result when you Google Shannen Joyce. Well done everyone, let’s ensure anyone Googling this scamming piece of work finds these threads so she can’t pull the wool over anyone’s eyes anymore. So include her full name as much as you can - especially in the thread titles. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Getitoutthere

I went to school and played camogie with Shannen,she was a horrible person back then but is 100 times worse now,my mother always told me she'd end up trouble and to stay well clear of her.Her car rant on Wednesday made me lol when she said I'm not a bitch I'm a really nice person,she was never a nice person,I can never remember her ever having a nice word about anyone,was always bitching in a spiteful way.Before she ever had cancer she told me her dad had saved 20,000 in the credit union for her that she could Access at 18.She went through that 20,000 in a matter of months,literally pissed it away on god knows what and was afraid then her dad would find out,I didn't believe her but a cousin told me it was true.So I've no doubt that GFM is well and truly pissed away.A young boy in youghal is going to England for the same treatment Shannen had a GFM was set up for him,she donated 10 euro.refused to promote his GFM money on her stories as she told one of the fundraising committee she couldn't as it was a sore point.Shannon is only well known for having cancer and going public with her journey and now her cancer has gone she can't let go and go back to being a nobody.What she can't grasp is she's now only well known for being a nasty,money grabbing, attention seeking pity party.Youde think at her age she'd get off social media and live her life as she should be after surviving cancer instead she's constantly telling whoever will listen what she has for breakfast,dinner and tea then how she fills every waking and sleeping minute as if anyone gives a shit.Shes addicted at this stage to social media and just loves the sound of her own voice.Im glad I took my mother's advice years ago to stay away from her and break free.id absolutely hate to be associated in anyway with her cringe life.Shannen how does it feel to be the talk of town,the talk of every tea break in people's work place,the talk of school yard mammies.Oh you're well known like you always wanted but for the wrong reasons Shan.When you grow up to be an adult you might look back on how you scammed people with your GFM.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Missymeister

@Missymeister I will be thinking of you all day today. You are so brave and an absolute warrior. Should you need anything please feel free to reach out.
@The jigs and the reels you are so kind as is everyone of you who have me in their thoughts today.
My apt is at 2pm……I’m ready for it……and in a strange way knowing that I won’t have to have anymore poison pumped into me every single week since last August has given me a sense of peace. I am not spending whatever time I have left sick and debilitated from chemo. I’m never going to be cancer free so I’m now going to get my strength back both mentally & physically and live out whatever life I have left with a smile on my face and joy in my heart……I’ve cried lots over the past few days but I know I’m making the right decision.
Again thank you all so much for all the love & support 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Gizmo79

New thréad suggestion, rún rún as fast as u can, you will eventually be exposed for your gfm scam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Straight up Suzy

😂meet Mary 🙈I have got a response from Ciaran byrne in relation to the go fund me he set up .He stated that he no longer has anything to do with the go fund me for a long time now Shannon has total control I will attach the email he said to share it to clarify his involvement was brief

Attachments

Reactions: 47

Missymeister

Thank you to all of you for your love and good wishes……I’m so emotional here reading your messages.
I will get my strength back when my body recovers from having no chemo pumped into me and I will continue to ensure that Shannen is held accountable. All I can say is……watch this space……I’m a fighter and I am determined to see this through. And I know I have so much support here 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Shit I missed a few bits didn't I? I was off to have Baby Beefcake. He arrived safe and sound 🥰

Back to business though. Delete your page Shannen? A cowards retreat. You are a dirty wee thief and you can't outrun being a nasty bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Missymeister

Look whether or not her page is on pause or going to be permanently deleted doesn’t really matter……if I hadn’t posted the messages here a few weeks ago she would still have her original page and at the end of the day some justice has been served.
She has ‘paused’ her page because of the backlash. She has been dropped by her agency. She I presume has lost contracts like Gymondo etc. Everything she didn’t want to happen when she begged Tea Spill in her pathetic and slanderous message has happened.
She still has her followers and people calling us trolls on her farewell post (which if I’m being honest really hurt and upset me) I am not a troll…I asked a very valid question and what followed could actually give me a case for defamation……but in terms of working with brands etc. I would guess her name is muck. And if it isn’t and she pops up in the future with some kind of collab or loungewear or whatever I know I won’t be alone ensuring they are sent the screenshots of the messages to me and Tea Spill.
I won’t give up until I have to for health reasons………and that is a promise 💕💕

Oh and I forgot to say……because I’m sure your reading here Shannen……an apology from you was never going to happen given the kind of individual you are but as I said in my last DM to you before you blocked me……you are a disgrace to everyone who has battled and is still battling cancer with grace and dignity and not using it to make money

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Hi Shannen, thanks for your message on Instagram. You’ve blocked me before I got to open your message but I did manage to see it pop up. So I’m unable to reply to you. Your 2nd message popped up asking if I wanted to talk 🤣🤣🤣, no thanks. Yes, I messaged the salon, (says a lot about them that they shared my message to them about you, but at least they known-what they’re dealing with) and yes I’ve messaged other companies you’re working with, and yes I will continue to do so. I haven’t told them anything that your message to @Missymeister didn’t already say about you. Yes, I’ve plenty of time on my hands.
you do too, so maybe take this time to compose yourself and explain to people where the money is gone. While you’re at it, an apology to that poor lady that you were so horrific to wouldn’t go a miss.
have a nice day.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Gizmo79

New thréad suggestion, Shannon joyce rún rún as fast as u can, you will eventually be exposed for your gfm scam

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Missymeister

Just reading through all the posts here and after having endured looking at her smug face on her stories today I am fully prepared to go public with this. I will take the next week to get my physical and emotional strength back but I will speak to anyone in the media or otherwise who will ensure that she is held accountable not just for the way she addressed me but more importantly the GFM money. I can’t do this alone guys……I need as much support as I can get and I commit 100% to this

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
So looking at the stories in her car - she basically said that “we” - meaning her, Barry and her family “don’t care” and that “it doesn’t bother us” in regards to people messaging them about the GFM and she explicitly said she doesn’t care about people messaging her.

What kind of rearing did he have that her parents are not absolutely mortified about being messaged about her scamming with the GFM 👎🏻

This is all only gaining traction so please everyone keep messaging her connections and brands she works with until this one has no other choice but to do the right thing and donate what she hasn’t spent the GFM me on eyelashes and facials and nights out to a deserving cause.

Shannen do you not get it - this is going to follow you around for life unless you right your wrongs,

Next thread title - Shannen Joyce, scammer - her legacy is being the reason the people of IRELAND will never donate to a Go Fund Me again
Next thread title - Shannen Joyce, don't ask about the money or I'll block you honey! The money's all mine cos I'm such a little swine!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Gymondo replied to a pm I sent, just said I was disappointed that they'd have her as someone promo their company after the vile things that were said to Missy.
The said they were completely aware of the situation and dealing with it very seriously.....I also mentioned that the hidden #ad by her wasn't a good image for the company....

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Campfirestew

New poster, long time viewer.

I know a few people who work in the same company as Shannen and they are appalled by her behaviour, as am I. To work for a health insurance provider and then to speak to anybody in the manner Shannen did to Missy, knowing that Missy is fighting the biggest fight of her life, is disgusting, never mind Shannen having first hand experience of the illness and showed no empathy or compassion. Shame on her. Its the biggest reflection of her character. She will struggle to return to work and face her colleagues, many of whom she scammed when they too contributed to her GFM.

I personally unfollowed her a few months ago, the constant weekends away, treats, pampering etc was just too much. I can barely afford to cross the street to buy a random coffee and cake never mind a weekend away or dinner out, and I work full time.

Shannen lacks what all good business people have, charisma and class. Her Insta career is poorly managed and destined to fail well before the GFM scandal, that was just the final nail. Her stories always scream fake and disingenuous. Trust is a big component in trying to flog an item, she has lost all trust, from everyone here, but also those who aren't aware of this site.

I will continue to report daily, tighten that screw that will either 1)force her to loose her blue tick and insta career or 2) so she HAS to address where the surplus funds have gone, we'd never be so lucky that both would happen.

• Heart

Missymeister

@Anonymititty I didn’t block her……another lie to add to the collection. She blocked me. If she hadn’t I would be able access the voice messages she sent me at the end of the exchange and my initial message to her very politely asking her about the GFM……she has also slandered my name in the messages she sent to Tea Spill by saying I am lying and that I clearly can’t be trusted and that Im out to get her………well Shannen I am not a liar and I am a trustworthy person……but I’m not as such out to get you …… I am out to have you clarify to us the shady details concerning the GFM and I want an apology. And if you can answer your apparently huge volume of messages asking if you were pregnant with that condescending smug smile you can answer the real messages regarding the GFM……simples Shannen……simples 🙄🙄

• Heart