Shannen Joyce #6 Big C for Con, your attitude is not on. Explain yourself, where has the money gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her page does permanently disappear, does that mean her tattle thread has to close also?

Reactions: 1
So instead of being honest she took the money and ran. At least there'll be no more conning with the ads and promos anymore. @Missymeister I'm sorry for what you had to suffer at the hands of the cruel , but you going public with your messages obviously had a domino effect and there's a little poetic justice here . Does this mean our time has come to end here ladies ?!

Reactions: 5
If her page does permanently disappear, does that mean her tattle thread has to close also?
What a fabulous legacy. A lying thief who fraudulently took people’s money then ran away with it. Her parents, family and friends must be so proud to be related or associated with her. Her daughter will have to live with this shame. People will never forget.

Reactions: 14
Look whether or not her page is on pause or going to be permanently deleted doesn’t really matter……if I hadn’t posted the messages here a few weeks ago she would still have her original page and at the end of the day some justice has been served.
She has ‘paused’ her page because of the backlash. She has been dropped by her agency. She I presume has lost contracts like Gymondo etc. Everything she didn’t want to happen when she begged Tea Spill in her pathetic and slanderous message has happened.
She still has her followers and people calling us trolls on her farewell post (which if I’m being honest really hurt and upset me) I am not a troll…I asked a very valid question and what followed could actually give me a case for defamation……but in terms of working with brands etc. I would guess her name is muck. And if it isn’t and she pops up in the future with some kind of collab or loungewear or whatever I know I won’t be alone ensuring they are sent the screenshots of the messages to me and Tea Spill.
I won’t give up until I have to for health reasons………and that is a promise 💕💕

Oh and I forgot to say……because I’m sure your reading here Shannen……an apology from you was never going to happen given the kind of individual you are but as I said in my last DM to you before you blocked me……you are a disgrace to everyone who has battled and is still battling cancer with grace and dignity and not using it to make money

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Look whether or not her page is on pause or going to be permanently deleted doesn’t really matter……if I hadn’t posted the messages here a few weeks ago she would still have her original page and at the end of the day some justice has been served.
She has ‘paused’ her page because of the backlash. She has been dropped by her agency. She I presume has lost contracts like Gymondo etc. Everything she didn’t want to happen when she begged Tea Spill in her pathetic and slanderous message has happened.
She still has her followers and people calling us trolls on her farewell post (which if I’m being honest really hurt and upset me) I am not a troll…I asked a very valid question and what followed could actually give me a case for defamation……but in terms of working with brands etc. I would guess her name is muck. And if it isn’t and she pops up in the future with some kind of collab or loungewear or whatever I know I won’t be alone ensuring they are sent the screenshots of the messages to me and Tea Spill.
I won’t give up until I have to for health reasons………and that is a promise 💕💕

Oh and I forgot to say……because I’m sure your reading here Shannen……an apology from you was never going to happen given the kind of individual you are but as I said in my last DM to you before you blocked me……you are a disgrace to everyone who has battled and is still battling cancer with grace and dignity and not using it to make money
I think some posters are trying to get the thread shut down.

Isn't it a complete admission of guilt when one runs and hides!!
Unfortunately, wrongdoings are rarely forgotten Shannen.

Reactions: 17
Is there another area in this forum that she can be discussed, in the event she's trying to get this page shut down?

Reactions: 1
If she had deleted her Instagram it wouldn’t come up at all. She’s only archived it. She’ll be back. Watch this space.

Reactions: 9
What is the process when someone like her closes her insta page? Does her Tattle page close too (newish here!). Also, I totally agree that closing her page even temporarily is the clearest sign she could have given that she is in the wrong and knows that it is pointless trying to carry on. She must have thought of every angle on how to carry on making money while people vowed to out her to unsuspecting/lazy companies. If Tattle will no longer be an outlet to discuss her, maybe an insta page could be set up? Can’t expect tea spill to keep it going (I love that page).

Reactions: 7
I’d say a lot won’t know where she’s gone, and just up and left without an explanation (I know she said she was taking a step back) but her whole page being paused (her “deleting” it and not being active right now) will actually probably have people googling about her and see all these threads and the questions that have never been answered. Her doing that isn’t gonna be a good thing for her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.