Shannen Joyce #6 Big C for Con, your attitude is not on. Explain yourself, where has the money gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obviously flat out on here. What did she say do you mind me asking?
No all my print outs at guards and doing me for deflation of character.I asked what guards and I ring them so I can give my information.told her come on over here read what I just put up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
No all my print outs at guards and doing me for deflation of character.I asked what guards and I ring them so I can give my information.told her come on over here read what I just put up
Let her go to the guards, it’s not a crime to discuss public figures on this platform.

Reactions: 17
She’s not policing the page yet 😂😂😂 she’s getting some abuse so far bet it will be blocked soon. Legend
She here reading building a case for guards.Doing me for deflation of character.print outs anyone in Cork would know her local guards station I no problem in ringing them.as she said all print out with guards.she going tell them who I am so I might as ring them myself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she saying she decided some time ago to leave insta when she begged tea spill not to post the messages so her insta career wouldn’t be ruined.

Reactions: 15
She here reading building a case for guards.Doing me for deflation of character.print outs anyone in Cork would know her local guards station I no problem in ringing them.as she said all print out with guards.she going tell them who I am so I might as ring them myself
Let her belt away going to the guards, there is literally no case. Nobody on here is saying anything that isn’t true. She’s obviously reading here and not addressing so how is that deformation?

Reactions: 15
Put your profile here on private so she can’t see all your messages.
The guards can’t do anything. It’s not abuse or harassment unless you message her bad messages directly. Your allowed come on here and have an opinion. All these insta huns are so quick to call out cocos law and bullying if you say anything they don’t agree with 🙄

Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t worry too much @Noseymc123 , even if she had solicitors or guards pursue, you have the right in a public court to give your side. Does she want the national press reporting all the queries re the GFM.. and the texts sent to Missy splashed all around a court room. Doubt it

Reactions: 16
She must not understand what defamation is. She will need to prove what you said about her was false and that will not be possible. Imagine being told you are cancer free for the third time and your first reaction is to come on here reading comments and threatening people. Very odd behaviour indeed. It sure is time for her to bow out from social media and do some growing up. She may be 200k richer but I would not trade places with her for a penny of it. She started out so normal and look at he now. Probably one of the most despised women in Ireland.

Reactions: 20
It's only defamation if it isn't true. Everything that has been said here has valid basis - what have people's charitable donations been used for. The fact she has never been able to answer it, it's clear she has something to hide.

Reactions: 10
Who are these people saying they will miss her presence on line? She is about as depressing as any person can get.

Reactions: 6
Any idea what printer she uses? The speed it went to print off all those comments for the guards was phenomenal.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's only defamation if it isn't true. Everything that has been said here has valid basis - what have people's charitable donations been used for. The fact she has never been able to answer it, it's clear she has something to hide.
Exactly until she comes on and clears things up it’s not really defamation. Unless you message her directly saying bad things she has no case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.