Shannen Joyce #6 Big C for Con, your attitude is not on. Explain yourself, where has the money gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Beefcake-tits for the thread title with almost 55 votes, had to shorten to fit.

Will thread number 6 finally be the one where we see what Shannen Joyce spent almost €200,000 on??

As you were 💅🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well that is some crew on the “sesh” tonight. I would imagine a lot of our ears will be burning tonight…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah shucks I got a thread title. *bows* I'm hoping she sees this thread title and bloody answers the question.

And apologises.

And shows receipts for where the money went.

And then gets off the internet and goes back to a real job. 🙄

Reactions: 20
So Shannon's suffering from selective anxiety you wouldn't really think so there dosent look a bother on her drinking her Kylie and scoffing getting slammed up to go out ,I think Shannon's quick onset of anxiety has stemmed because she knows the heats on about all the generous people's donations to the go fund me and people want answers if she's so genuine and transparent why not show reciept or post since she's so fond of social media .She's out with Miriam Mullins 😂two peas in a pod with there nasty vile mouths . Shannon is disgraceful and totally disrespectful to people WHO actually are suffering cancer and anxiety issues .

Reactions: 17
She doesn’t know the meaning of anxiety 🙄 my partner suffered bad before Christmas and went doc councilling and got meds etc
The last thing on someone’s mind with anxiety is a night out. In fact that’s their worst nightmare. This one is using it as an excuse as a get out of jail free card.
She said she’d hold onto the money for a year for relapse purposes and then said she doesn’t have it. She can’t keep up with her own lies. But sure the truth ALWAYS comes out in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does she have any shame? Knowing anyone who knows her face also knows she's a shady liar? Imagine her daughter being discussed at the school gates, known only for the scoundrel she is, how mortified would you be?

Reactions: 8
She will have the anxiety tomorrow night all next week but some the weekend she be done to go out again. That’s two weekends in a row she has been out. Great life

Reactions: 6
She will have the anxiety tomorrow night all next week but some the weekend she be done to go out again. That’s two weekends in a row she has been out. Great life
She'll have the fear come Monday morning and she'll be passing it of as her anxiety again so she can have a day in bed.......looks like social anxiety alright when she's out buzzing and singing with her friends not a care in the world.....

Reactions: 14
Social anxiety in full swing tonight I see🙄 wonder whether we'll get the story tomorrow night or Mon morning that she's so anxious and which anxiety it'll be

Reactions: 12
Social anxiety my arse! No way in the world would you be able to be there singing and laughing without a care in the world! That is not social anxiety. What type will it be next week I wonder?!

Reactions: 11
I have sat in toilets on a night out trying to calm friends with real anxiety while they barely hold it together and that hitched breathing that's uncontrollable at the time, it's hard to see.
There's not a drop of anxiety on her, it's sheer guilt and fear she will be truly outed considering tea spill keep poking at her and I assume she will continue to get messages asking about the GFM.

Don't preach your tips about your fake anxiety Shannen, you have no idea.

Reactions: 23
Social anxiety in full swing tonight I see🙄 wonder whether we'll get the story tomorrow night or Mon morning that she's so anxious and which anxiety it'll be
Monday morning when she needs the day in bed......

Oh and still no reply to my message..........god knows how many other similar messages are also sitting in her inbox.......

Reactions: 8
To reply to a comment on the last thread, the person with the tone deaf comment had to have been Shauntelle Tynan she wrote all about herself and used the caption “I’ll show you surviving is beautiful”

• Wow
Reactions: 11
To reply to a comment on the last thread, the person with the tone deaf comment had to have been Shauntelle Tynan she wrote all about herself and used the caption “I’ll show you surviving is beautiful”
Wtfff???? I didn't see this mentioned at all. Tbh I have no idea who that is.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.