Shannen Joyce #6 Big C for Con, your attitude is not on. Explain yourself, where has the money gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She here reading building a case for guards.Doing me for deflation of character.print outs anyone in Cork would know her local guards station I no problem in ringing them.as she said all print out with guards.she going tell them who I am so I might as ring them myself
I'm weak 🤣 like what exactly does she think the guards are going to do about anything you said or did. Hopefully the guards ask her about the fraud while they are at it.

Raising money by deception is a crime Shannen

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So off to the sunset she goes, with 200k.
Money will bring her no luck. Karma will bite back. Its already biting.
She was dropped by her agency.
Gymondo aware of the carry on.
I've no doubt that more brands have dumped her too.
Leaving hasn't been a choice, she was pushed.
Her daughter is going to be known for the mother who swindled 200k off of people.
Her partner will be known for the same reason.
Her friends and work colleagues are talking begins her back.....
I'd give it less than a month. She'll be back.
Surely they will all dump her if she is going off insta. She cant advertise them if she isNot sure I
No all my print outs at guards and doing me for deflation of character.I asked what guards and I ring them so I can give my information.told her come on over here read what I just put up
She mustnt be getting that many views on her stories if she can go through all the profiles and find the photo.

Dont worry if she goes after you we will set up a gfm for your legal costs...that's a gfm I'd actually donate to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What in the world is happening 😳😂
I went for a nap and Garda and everything being threatened on people.
I haven’t watched her stories since earlier but she was sitting waiting at home for a call with her results. She didn’t travel anywhere.
whoever was given the threat of the Garda I wouldn’t be too bothered. Sure doesn’t Julie threaten that and it never ever happens. It’s just to try and stop people talking. Like that detechtive page that was gonna out us all 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Forget the Tinder Swindler, she's the Insta/GFM Swindler.

Now, how to swindle a Swindler like Simon Leviev's Dutch girlfriend?......report, report, report & inform EVERY brand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You would have to laugh her insta pal got a new car today big red bow on it from garage I persume.
same when shannon got her jeep she got bunch of flowers.
The rest of us get feck all when we buy ours.
Jezs how companys pander to these insta wans
I got a big bow on a car I bought a few years ago! Think it depends on the dealership..

It's the youghal garda Station I'd say she's threatening you with so you can give them a buzz yourself. I'm sure they won't have a clue what your on about. A stink of Julie off her to be honest

Reactions: 12
If she is threatening you to the Youghal guards about something you said this evening it couldn't have been done in person in the station because the Youghal station is only open a few hours early in the day, unless the guards came up and took a statement 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s going to the Guards? Lol. I’m sure she’ll be their number one priority. Lads forget about that murder case, people have been talking about Shannen on Tattle! Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She might have went to the big guns in Anglesea Street 🤣 girl I'd say your good, your just looking for an honest answer.how hard is that.

Reactions: 9
Let her belt away going to the guards, there is literally no case. Nobody on here is saying anything that isn’t true. She’s obviously reading here and not addressing so how is that deformation?
Exactly deformation is what she done to Missy because she didn't want to answer up where the money is ,hence why shes hitting road for awhile🙄she thinks she will come back in a few wks/months and all will be forgotten ,it's bad enough she's scammed the money under false pretences but still no apology to Missy ,good riddance to Shannen she will get no luck for all her nastiness and plotting and scheming alot of people have seen her true colours so rest assured ladies and gents she's destroyed her name and her "legacy" all by herself !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's probably got her hollybops booked for two weeks in the sun, to incorporate the school midterm.
Delighted she's got the all clear. But shady as f.
Take this time to mature!!

Reactions: 10
She here reading building a case for guards.Doing me for deflation of character.print outs anyone in Cork would know her local guards station I no problem in ringing them.as she said all print out with guards.she going tell them who I am so I might as ring them myself
@Noseymc123 give me the Youghal guards number and I’ll ring them too……if I lived closer and wasn’t in hospital I would call in to the station.
When I saw her post my first reaction was that I was genuinely pleased she got the all clear from her scan……hand on heart I mean that. In fact I’m envious of her.
Then I got this feeling of gratitude that what we are doing here has had such an impact and raised so much awareness about the GFM and how nasty and vile she is especially in her messages to me and her messages to Tea Spill.
Now I’m just so emotional and I have a knot in the pit of my stomach.
Then I’m reading here that she is threatening people and again sending nasty messages and I’m so bleeping angry. She is not going to get away with this. She is a despicable woman who has to be held accountable.

Reactions: 25
should be a case against her and the money she now has stolen!

Reactions: 5
She’s going to the Guards? Lol. I’m sure she’ll be their number one priority. Lads forget about that murder case, people have been talking about Shannen on Tattle! Hilarious.
Exactly, she has no case. As others have mentioned nothing bad has been said about her just what is true. No one is bullying or harassing her. The guards have so much to worry about, aside from the crime they’re already too underresourced to deal with…there’s people with loved ones missing for weeks and she’s going to go waste their time on facts written about her on the internet???
What’s the crime? her ego is bruised? The truth is out? She has to feel guilty about her money now and may have to do the right thing? Imagine the dialogue there…”well you see I accidentally defrauded everyone by misleading them on a go fund me and have landed myself in a situation where I actually don’t need the money but….” 😩
Yes I agree she has been defamed and her career looks to be ruined but she defamed HERSELF. Her own messages were shared anonymously and legally and she was caught out. A bit of a break will do her good. I genuinely think she has to have learned from this.
I’m glad she’s in the clear.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.