Shannen Joyce #6 Big C for Con, your attitude is not on. Explain yourself, where has the money gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A) HATE the she posts so many stories about a friends b/day. She’s your friend- we don’t give a stuff about her. I’m sure she’s a lovely girl, but we don’t need to see all the pics and vids, do it in a WhatsApp friends group and
B) she defo has her results by now. She’s gone back on public… why no news?

Reactions: 8
A) HATE the she posts so many stories about a friends b/day. She’s your friend- we don’t give a stuff about her. I’m sure she’s a lovely girl, but we don’t need to see all the pics and vids, do it in a WhatsApp friends group and
Because it creates loads of visits to her page while people are waiting.....she's not half obvious!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably to make a point that she has friends and she's a really really nice person

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To keep people guessing as she's the big attention seeker she is or else she will come on with a big pity post

Reactions: 4
She's looking for attention I'm guessing and will be on after with the so many of you messaged me crap

Reactions: 1
You would have to laugh her insta pal got a new car today big red bow on it from garage I persume.
same when shannon got her jeep she got bunch of flowers.
The rest of us get feck all when we buy ours.
Jezs how companys pander to these insta wans

Reactions: 11
Skulky off with her gfm money. She is hoping all the questions disappear. I give her two week max. She enjoys the attention too much.

Reactions: 15
And off into the sunset she goes with our 200k
She will be back. This won’t just go away because she leaves Insta temporarily. She wants an Insta career after all so she will be back. And by the sounds of it, it’s not only Insta followers talkin , it’s her home town, work colleagues just that we know off. She will have no luck with the money anyway. I’d rather my peaceful honest life than the hole she has dug herself.
And before you go Shannen , don’t forget missy’s apology

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Still playing victim. "It's causing me stress"....because of my own actions, which she conveniently forgot to mention. Love to know what she meant though in the screenshot messages when she said 'money which I no longer have by the way'... like is it held up somewhere? Or did she spend it all!

Reactions: 13
Heading off to lie low in the hope that everyone forgets about the GFM money and it all just blows over......she'll be back when she has her lounge wear range to sell!

Reactions: 16
So off to the sunset she goes, with 200k.
Money will bring her no luck. Karma will bite back. Its already biting.
She was dropped by her agency.
Gymondo aware of the carry on.
I've no doubt that more brands have dumped her too.
Leaving hasn't been a choice, she was pushed.
Her daughter is going to be known for the mother who swindled 200k off of people.
Her partner will be known for the same reason.
Her friends and work colleagues are talking begins her back.....
I'd give it less than a month. She'll be back.

Reactions: 20
If shannen said the things she said about and to Missy to let’s say Vicki Phelan there would be absolute outrage. That’s why we are upset. Missy is just as important as Vicky is. Everyone who donated in good faith is just as important. We all want answers.
Ive done the cancer journey it’s shite. We lost our son. We gave spent many years fundraising and giving back to all the amazing places that helped us. Not because we are martyrs but because that’s what people do. So many that are in the bereaved parent club do that. They give and give and give because if they could swap a single thing it would be to have their child back.
That’s why the greed and the vile comments really really annoy me about this Shannen girl. It’s just awful to watch.
Missy we all have your back. You mind yourself. Xxx
This makes me think of the Do it For Dan gfm. When his parents found out he wasn't eligible(cried a lot over that 😭😭) didn't they pass most of the fund over to another little girl who was fundraising(cried even more then) Really don't understand the behaviour of this one. Always always pay it forward. Even if it's parking ticket someone gives you. Pay it forward. Whatever about the comments on you donate and then it's gone, there is an implied expectation that people will do the right thing. Absolutely no justification for keeping the money with two fingers up and abusing genuine questions from terminal cancer patients while living ur best life on the gram. Just shameful

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.