Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KikiDee2121

Just back to the GFM, her biggest mistake was saying she was going to donate it. If she had said β€œI’ve had cancer 2/3 times with no guarantee it won’t come back, so I’m keeping the money as a rainy day fund in case it does”, I don’t think anyone would have had a problem with that!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
And just like that, there he is! But she definitely doesn't read here at all. Nice cozy family dinner they're having.
Jesus he’s one ugly cunt, like one some rolled a sunburned ginger in Vaseline and rolled them under the couch cushions so all the fluff and crumbs stuck to him πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

redridinghood100

She went quiet for a while because her dad had moved in with her and helped her pay rent despite her having help from the government to pay the rent. Landlord got a tip-off and kicked her out of the house. She is now living with the angry foreskin!!!!

• Wow

Poppywell

Chatty Member
What an absolute idiot this one is!! Put Core hole all over Instagram - the love of her life - true love bullshit after 5 minutes and now he’s gone!! She is some head melt!! Just you and Me Ro - should have just be you and ro anyway and not bringing some smack head podge and rodge into the equation 5 mins after he came on the scene ! I just can’t stand this yoke!! Please go away and spend our money Shannen and stay off Instagram ya smug ass candle stick maker 🀬🀬🀬🀬
---
Sorry!! Deep breaths 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jesus, one riddle 2 riddles, I'm buying the coffee, your buying the coffee - just stop βœ‹οΈ please just stop and go live your life, you've nothing to offer on your stories, everyone is talking behind your back, have some dignity and just go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Tammys

VIP Member
Fook right off with your Seamus.
My relation was a patient of this Consultant but I find it hard to believe every time this wan has a pain she can speak directly to him.
Let me tell you it wasent the case for us .
You either got on to his nurse or secretary first.
She allways makes out she gets special treatment from her Consultants.
She boils my blood.

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Shannen, we know you read here so please pay heed to this:

STOP SHARING YOUR DAUGHTERS BEDROOM ON THE INTERNET WHERE MOST PEOPLE DISLIKE YOU.

A child's bedroom is their little private space and nobody outside of family and close friends should know what it looks like, for the love of God will you give the child some dignity and respect..... It makes me so sad to know that she's ok with this 😟

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Actually cringing so hard watching her stories today, ffs, no shannen there's nothing fucking cute,quirky or mad about you. You're as dull as dish water, a snail could keep up with you.
Also the massage story, pathetic attempt at trying to do a suspense story.

Let me get there before her, had a Thai massage myself, was an experience alright, the girl gets up onto the bed with you and uses her knees and elbows and basically her whole body to massage you. I was shocked after it myself as wasn't expecting it but to go on about it like she is ,ah lads I'm not aaable πŸ™„
She's trying so hard to be relatable but is failing miserably. Give it up now love. Absolutely noone gives a fuck about your massage. gif.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
The fact that she's justifying trying to sleep easy because she knows what she did with the money just shows how guilty she is. FYI Scambag, if you donated the money to the Irish Cancer Society like you said you would then I'm pretty sure they'd have to declare it to the charity regulators and if I'm not mistaken it would be easy for people to see. You spent it on a dying candle business that Nobody cares about, people are commenting on that page saying they never received their orders, so you also Scammed them.

You'll never amount to anything, you'll always be the girl who stole money from people.

Trying to wage a war with us tattlers isn't a smart move either as you'll lose Scambag, you're already losing because all you do is block those who ask in the hopes that it will all end.

Reactions: 20

Tammys

VIP Member
I wonder did Seamus get a call as to why she seems to have a direct line to him and other patients don't maybe he needs too
I will repeat myself again at no time while we dealt with him as a family did we have a direct line to him nor were we ever encouraged to call him by his first name not that I would out of respect for his professional title.

She thinks she is someone special
But she is a patient like every other patient he has
And the same with her Consultant Larry as she calls him.
I'd hate to think there are people listening to her shite thinking why don't we have a direct line to Dr o Rellly god she is infuriating.
She is a spoilt brat and her 7 year old I'd say has more sense then her.

Reactions: 20

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
She grew up with Seamus?! Wtf! What a strange thing to say. He’s your consultant not your step father 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Her stories are the most forced I've ever watched on insta. Begging for pj's off a bespoke seller cause dunnes is too normal.
Telling her followers she's always there if they're feeling down, mail me she told them, but if I don't reply ,mail me again πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Wtaf,if someone is feeling down and they mail you for a chat, getting back to them days later may not be the best advice, ffs shannen, if someone is struggling with their mental health and u tell them to mail you but don't reply cause ,as u said u may be busy with ad's!?
Don't fucking offer someone an outlet to talk but then say u may not be available.
Fuck off shannen

• Heart
Reactions: 19