Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can never tell with the level of filters they use but I don’t know how she can deny she has lip filler. I have it myself and the top lip is undeniable. Ive had these bluish/white tints around the corners of my bottom lip for 2-3 weeks after, from bruising from the needle and getting it done at a medspa rather than a proper aesthetician. It’s a tricky area to fill in. It looks like she has cheek filler in her some of her videos but could be filter she’s using. Living on her own as a single mam and working at laya it’d seem she’s dipping into that leftover gfm money, using it wisely 😒
Twas discussed here when she first got the lips done. The difference was super obvious. She had that upper lip shelf thing. I'm sure there were before and after photos shared here too (possibly by me 😂). Dunno why she denies it.

Reactions: 6
Actually cringing so hard watching her stories today, ffs, no shannen there's nothing bleeping cute,quirky or mad about you. You're as dull as dish water, a snail could keep up with you.
Also the massage story, pathetic attempt at trying to do a suspense story.

Let me get there before her, had a Thai massage myself, was an experience alright, the girl gets up onto the bed with you and uses her knees and elbows and basically her whole body to massage you. I was shocked after it myself as wasn't expecting it but to go on about it like she is ,ah lads I'm not aaable 🙄
She's trying so hard to be relatable but is failing miserably. Give it up now love. Absolutely noone gives a duck about your massage. gif.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she leading up to having ADHD, banging on about how her mind is going constantly 24 hours a day etc and that’s how she always is…..
But does she forget that people watch her stories every day and she’s literally never come across with that stupid act before? So she had a Thai massage where the woman probably walked on her etc and she’ll make a weeks worth of drama out of it 🥱

Reactions: 14
What must the brands be thinking of her, her lazy lack of enthusiasm to share the crappy brands and seems to always have an excuse as to why she can't share but yet can do pathetic reels and tell crappy stories about getting lost in Cork City when she was well able to navigate herself around the city before.

I wonder has Coran run for the hills since she's back in her own home... Did he finally see what we all see... No doubt she'll read here and if he isn't t gone she'll go do an appreciation post.

She'd never survive in the real world in a real job because she can't commit to anything. Thinking Cap Tuesday lasted a while two weeks and as been said before, people are still waiting for the 12 snugs of Christmas since last year.
She is so unreliable, I would hate to work with her as I'd say you'd be freaked going into work every day not knowing if you've to carry her workload again as she's probably always out.

Her lack of Snug mentions just shows that she has lost interest in it, again if she had funded that business herself then she would be fighting tooth and nail to keep it going, but because everyone else paid for it then she just disgards it.

God I could write so much but she doesn't deserve my coffee time.
She is so unreliable, unrelatable and untrustworthy..
She should just go kiss insta goodbye as she's never going to make it as an influencer.

Reactions: 18
What must the brands be thinking of her, her lazy lack of enthusiasm to share the crappy brands and seems to always have an excuse as to why she can't share but yet can do pathetic reels and tell crappy stories about getting lost in Cork City when she was well able to navigate herself around the city before.

I wonder has Coran run for the hills since she's back in her own home... Did he finally see what we all see... No doubt she'll read here and if he isn't t gone she'll go do an appreciation post.

She'd never survive in the real world in a real job because she can't commit to anything. Thinking Cap Tuesday lasted a while two weeks and as been said before, people are still waiting for the 12 snugs of Christmas since last year.
She is so unreliable, I would hate to work with her as I'd say you'd be freaked going into work every day not knowing if you've to carry her workload again as she's probably always out.

Her lack of Snug mentions just shows that she has lost interest in it, again if she had funded that business herself then she would be fighting tooth and nail to keep it going, but because everyone else paid for it then she just disgards it.

God I could write so much but she doesn't deserve my coffee time.
She is so unreliable, unrelatable and untrustworthy..
She should just go kiss insta goodbye as she's never going to make it as an influencer.
All she is, is a little witch that used cancer as a means to get money and attention in the long run. She didn’t raise awareness or help anyone, she scam scam scammed and trying to use the cancer card to become an influencer, much like that Gorry one using her husband. They’ve nothing else as a USP so used illness, the way a certain other troll in cork tried to use infertility and IVF as a USP but got knocked up naturally after ONE IVF round (standardly, anyone actually suffering takes a minimum of 2 unfortunately). She will never ever come clean about the money but I’d love if revenue came after the woman for the business etc. she ruined GFM for any genuine cases in Ireland as everyone now is so much more skeptical since essentially playing for a lazy witches new car and holidays.

Reactions: 16
Not half loving herself lately. Cocky little smug head on her. Think couple of her sheep need a trip to Specsavers. A blonde Kendal Jenner?? Seriously?🤣

Reactions: 8
So she was manic all weekend
All for show
Straigh on today with brand ambassador shite selling
A video of the ugly fella to prove after reading here he's still around
In a nut shell she didn't every single thing we all predicated

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And just like that, there he is! But she definitely doesn't read here at all. Nice cozy family dinner they're having.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And just like that, there he is! But she definitely doesn't read here at all. Nice cozy family dinner they're having.
Jesus he’s one ugly bleep, like one some rolled a sunburned ginger in Vaseline and rolled them under the couch cushions so all the fluff and crumbs stuck to him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah lads keep up there’s pics of him and podge and rodge in the recap ! Go back and look at the side by side it’s too much 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she take down the family dinner story? It's not showing for me anymore. Also her mam's in the reflection so I bet she made that roast dinner!

She's acting kinda manic again in some of that makeup tutorial thingy she uploaded. Couldn't watch it all. I'm assuming it's all put on. I hope she's not gonna make it her new 'thing' because it's fairly annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.