Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did Seamus get a call as to why she seems to have a direct line to him and other patients don't maybe he needs too
I will repeat myself again at no time while we dealt with him as a family did we have a direct line to him nor were we ever encouraged to call him by his first name not that I would out of respect for his professional title.

She thinks she is someone special
But she is a patient like every other patient he has
And the same with her Consultant Larry as she calls him.
I'd hate to think there are people listening to her shite thinking why don't we have a direct line to Dr o Rellly god she is infuriating.
She is a spoilt brat and her 7 year old I'd say has more sense then her.

Reactions: 20
I attend a clinic and it’s all on first name basis, BUT if I was to talk about a consultant on insta or somewhere publicly I’d use their proper title (dr x or prof y), just because honestly I’d sound like a knobhead otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So about 20 people bought her candles, well done Scambag, you still have a lot more to sell to break even, and I can bet my life on it that you're still working out of your manky kitchen.
Wonder what the landlord thinks.

Where's the GFM, since you're addressing everything else that we post here.

Reactions: 8
I wonder did Seamus get a call as to why she seems to have a direct line to him and other patients don't maybe he needs too
I will repeat myself again at no time while we dealt with him as a family did we have a direct line to him nor were we ever encouraged to call him by his first name not that I would out of respect for his professional title.

She thinks she is someone special
But she is a patient like every other patient he has
And the same with her Consultant Larry as she calls him.
I'd hate to think there are people listening to her shite thinking why don't we have a direct line to Dr o Rellly god she is infuriating.
She is a spoilt brat and her 7 year old I'd say has more sense then her.
Same here, we dealt with him too. Professor O’Reilly is what we always called him

Reactions: 5
Same here, we dealt with him too. Professor O’Reilly is what we always called him
She likes to make out she's special god help us
The way she speaks about him you would swear she was related to him

Reactions: 11
She likes to make out she's special god help us
The way she speaks about him you would swear she was related to him
I wonder does his secretary have to deal with excessive calls to speak to him from other patients given Shannon is saying she has a directly line to him. It’s so unfair and would make others feel so unimportant. I’ve 2 relatives that are surgeons (one a consultant) and at home he’s uncle blah blah but when speaking about him professionally it’s only courtesy to refer to his title ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s cringe pretending she’s besties with a man that no doubt sees her as a paitent number and an case file

Reactions: 12
Every time I see my consultant I’m in total awe of him. He saved my life. Runs clinics across the country. Runs marathons in his spare time. Has a kind but no nonsense attitude. I cannot even imagine referring to him as his first name. Every single person refers to him as Professor or Dr. She is such a clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So about 20 people bought her candles, well done Scambag, you still have a lot more to sell to break even, and I can bet my life on it that you're still working out of your manky kitchen.
Wonder what the landlord thinks.

Where's the GFM, since you're addressing everything else that we post here.
Concerning that there’s 20 absolute knobheads contributing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All herself I'd say , I always think when huns post proof of something it usually means they are lying ! She is glued here as no matter what she does the gfm is not going away but thinks she is being smart addressing other things ....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She wouldn't exactly inspire anyone to order with her hoping to have certain candles back in stock in two week all going well spiel

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We might get the end of the 12 days of snugmas yet lads🤣🤣🤣Has she forgotten it a bank holiday weekend too

Will have candles out for next day delivery, or might be day 2 or with bank holiday it might be Monday or it might be the week after the second coming! She couldn't run a bath. Who wants a candle that had been sitting in a warehouse for a year.

I love the part where due to "circumstances completely out of our control" they werent able to operate....you mean you being lazy, Shannen.
---
No only that it was contagious
Lovely so anyone buying a candle will get a nice "free gift" after her pawwing the candles.

Reactions: 4
Will have candles out for next day delivery, or might be day 2 or with bank holiday it might be Monday or it might be the week after the second coming! She couldn't run a bath. Who wants a candle that had been sitting in a warehouse for a year.

I love the part where due to "circumstances completely out of our control" they werent able to operate....you mean you being lazy, Shannen.
---

Lovely so anyone buying a candle will get a nice "free gift" after her pawwing the candles.
I need to know thee circumstances and who she’s trying to blame this time 😂 did she always have a business partner for the candles or is this new person she tagged completely new?

Reactions: 2
If the demand is so phenomenal why does she have them discounted and free shipping. More like trying to shift last years stock

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not actually possible for her to come on her stories without looking for sympathy and attention. Her weight loss is concerning Seamus and of course she dropped in lymphoma into the story and the biopsy she had done last year on the whatever in her neck. Which was all clear by the way. She thinks she has an underactive thyroid. She's been on the meds since 2019 for it but can't remember whether it's underactive. Give over Scammen. I've overactive thyroid along with CHF along with kidney and liver damage from thyroid and trust me I know what meds I'm on and what they're all for. She just needs ta duck right off

• Heart
Remember a while back she posted a reel about pizzas she got.. not an ad or anything 🙄

But yet has a competition now on her grid with the same pizza place...

That pizza a while back was deffo an ad or gifted... shes a chancer

Reactions: 9
She said her brain can't retain information anymore, no Scambag, it's because you're telling so many lies that you can't remember what you've been saying.

Dope!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.