Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossmomma

Open book my hole….
Ya ain’t say if your still dating coran the creep
Ya won’t tell us what ya spent the GFM money on…
Ya won’t admit your candle farce business is gone down the Swanny..

All you talk about is being sick and dr bacon which no one gives a shit about anyhow scambag

• Haha
Reactions: 16

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
She said her brain can't retain information anymore, no Scambag, it's because you're telling so many lies that you can't remember what you've been saying.

Dope!!!!

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
I attend a clinic and it’s all on first name basis, BUT if I was to talk about a consultant on insta or somewhere publicly I’d use their proper title (dr x or prof y), just because honestly I’d sound like a knobhead otherwise

• Heart

petal1

VIP Member
She's been unwell and manic for months. Has lost lots of weight too - it's very evident in her gaunt face. When you look back to the relatively mature and stable person she was when she was with Barry she's like another person altogether. I feel so sorry for Roisin to go from that Shannen to the Shannen we see now. Barry was good for her and she didn't appreciate him when she had him. She's been spiralling ever since he left.

lovelyjubbely

A serious want in her!! Those 3am ramblings…my 10yo has more maturity!! I just don’t even know where to start 😳

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
and her mother in the reflection in the window - scarlet for them all. You'd think her mother would try and talk a bit of sense into her for the poor childs sake
She didn’t talk sense into her scamming thousands from people, I doubt they’d be bothered by her acting the twat on insta 😂 they’ve low parental standards with the cork instas between big back burps and this yoke alone 😂 no offence to normies from cork, yous aren’t all selling your granny for a 20 cent cut of a sale of a hairdryer that goes on fire from china 😂

• Haha

petal1

VIP Member
And no sign of her today. Typical Shannen. Can't believe she hasn't updated with how the appointment went. It's pure attention seeking. If you're gonna share that you have a medical appointment it's not fair to then disappear without updating your followers. Otherwisr keep it to yourself.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
What must the brands be thinking of her, her lazy lack of enthusiasm to share the shitty brands and seems to always have an excuse as to why she can't share but yet can do pathetic reels and tell shitty stories about getting lost in Cork City when she was well able to navigate herself around the city before.

I wonder has Coran run for the hills since she's back in her own home... Did he finally see what we all see... No doubt she'll read here and if he isn't t gone she'll go do an appreciation post.

She'd never survive in the real world in a real job because she can't commit to anything. Thinking Cap Tuesday lasted a while two weeks and as been said before, people are still waiting for the 12 snugs of Christmas since last year.
She is so unreliable, I would hate to work with her as I'd say you'd be freaked going into work every day not knowing if you've to carry her workload again as she's probably always out.

Her lack of Snug mentions just shows that she has lost interest in it, again if she had funded that business herself then she would be fighting tooth and nail to keep it going, but because everyone else paid for it then she just disgards it.

God I could write so much but she doesn't deserve my coffee time.
She is so unreliable, unrelatable and untrustworthy..
She should just go kiss insta goodbye as she's never going to make it as an influencer.
All she is, is a little bitch that used cancer as a means to get money and attention in the long run. She didn’t raise awareness or help anyone, she scam scam scammed and trying to use the cancer card to become an influencer, much like that Gorry one using her husband. They’ve nothing else as a USP so used illness, the way a certain other troll in cork tried to use infertility and IVF as a USP but got knocked up naturally after ONE IVF round (standardly, anyone actually suffering takes a minimum of 2 unfortunately). She will never ever come clean about the money but I’d love if revenue came after the tramp for the business etc. she ruined GFM for any genuine cases in Ireland as everyone now is so much more skeptical since essentially playing for a lazy bitches new car and holidays.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She’s such a liar as if any delivery driver would comment on a parcel. I get hundreds of parcels and know all the couriers and never ever have they commented or would say such a thing. Its total utter lies As is everything with this cow,

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Was there any mention of the GFM during the live? Raging I missed it😡
Oh plenty of mention. She says she knòws what she did with it and she can sleep easy basically. Doesn't need to explain herself. She did what she said she'd do.with it. She works hard to afford nice things for her and rossheeen . She got snotty then and did a recap in case people from here were screen recording it. Said the views were going up on her live as she was talking about it. All the people on the toxic website telling people she's discussing it and they're running over for the live according to her. Had a right old rant about tattle and trolls. Her sheeple of course joined in saying we are witches etc. Wouldnt save it as according to her sheeple we'd have a field day with it🙄

• Wow
  • Sick

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Jesus Christ is she on drugs or having an episode or something, what the fuck were those stories. I’ve never seen anybody more attention-seeking, did she go to a fortune teller or something? The pretending that she didn’t know Cork City was like awful Fair City acting, seriously pull yourself together Shannen and wash your hair.

Reactions: 15

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Heard of some other (I think Irish) influencer losing their Insta recently for posting counterfeit goods, and then this one gets away with it. My reports to Insta last time she posted the fake Uggs company came back saying she hadn't broken any rules, same as others here. It's ridiculous. She should have lost her account. Might try reporting to the ASAI this time.
I did the long form on ASAI first as could write more about it then reported it on the new one too. Spent a happy hr today reporting herself, Jools and BDG. Too many screen shots in my phone and needed to clear them😄

• Haha

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
I was just about to say the same thing, her stories work fine when she comes on for the chats but then when she tries to do an Ad they don't . How come it's only her Insta that does this and nobody else's,.the brands must be thick stupid if they believe this.

petal1

VIP Member
Something is very, very off with her for ages now. She's trying so hard to be funny tonight and failing spectacularly. Himself must be gone or surely he'd be around the odd time to give her a hand. And poor Charlie the dog seems to be gone alright. We last saw him weeks ago at someone else's house. Hope the poor fella is being well looked after. Wouldn't be surprised if she can't look after him right now in her current state.
Awkward viewing again today.