Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah she'll be back shortly drip feeding something about the two hospital appts last week and how they went and how she's worried about something. As per usual. Still waiting on the Xmas gift ideas Scammen🎄 p.s. can I buy a candle please?😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another vague/attention seeking post🙄 Shes way too much of a lazy bleep to give insta a proper go, or maybe she actually realises most of her followers are wise to her ways now.... She gets very little interaction from non bought followers, they are only around to see her shitshow life unravel.... NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR BRAZEN BRAT SCAMMEN, GIVE IT UP!!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She no more had any inst work for December Influencing days are well gone for her!

Reactions: 12
She needed some time away from SM - wasn't she only just back on SM, after her previous time away?? She's so unreliable.

Reactions: 7
Cancelling what work ? Social media related ? that’s nice hope she gave people time to find a replacement

Reactions: 6
1000% podge has ran a mile.
Way too soon with him to introduce him to roo-sheen.

Her insta days are overrrrrr. Don't let the GFM door hit u on the way out scammen, bu bye 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her attempts at being witty are so fuckin bad. Think she's expecting her followers to pounce. I'm gonna go like that comment now to annoy her
And she's clearly alluding to him being gone, with the "Just you and me, Ro" title, so it's hardly an unexpected or unreasonable comment. She loves the speculation.

Reactions: 12
Can anyone post the new reel for us proud blocked people!

Reactions: 4
What an absolute idiot this one is!! Put Core hole all over Instagram - the love of her life - true love bullshit after 5 minutes and now he’s gone!! She is some head melt!! Just you and Me Ro - should have just be you and ro anyway and not bringing some smack head podge and rodge into the equation 5 mins after he came on the scene ! I just can’t stand this yoke!! Please go away and spend our money Shannen and stay off Instagram ya smug ass candle stick maker 🤬🤬🤬🤬
---
Sorry!! Deep breaths 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.