Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she take down the family dinner story? It's not showing for me anymore. Also her mam's in the reflection so I bet she made that roast dinner!

She's acting kinda manic again in some of that makeup tutorial thingy she uploaded. Couldn't watch it all. I'm assuming it's all put on. I hope she's not gonna make it her new 'thing' because it's fairly annoying.
Yeah the happy family dinner is deleted for some reason

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thought so alright. Wonder did himself complain? Or maybe it's just because it's being discussed here.

Reactions: 7
She's added food to her highlights at the top of her page, is she hoping for a "hello fresh" job.
Why do all these dopes think they are chefs, the veg is clearly from a frozen bag and stuff and she sharing thinking she's Scambag Ramsay. I wonder did himself ask her to take down the video, since you're reading here Scammen, the makeup tutorial is shite, it looks like lipstick on a pig.. are you gonna finish the 12 Snugs of Christmas and.... It's Tuesday tuday, is there a riddle later??? And...... Where's the GFM??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she deleted the snap because he looks like an anaemic dingleberry from a stray cats hole 😂 nothing to be envious of her over, it must be studded in diamonds 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
and her mother in the reflection in the window - scarlet for them all. You'd think her mother would try and talk a bit of sense into her for the poor childs sake

Reactions: 9
and her mother in the reflection in the window - scarlet for them all. You'd think her mother would try and talk a bit of sense into her for the poor childs sake
She didn’t talk sense into her scamming thousands from people, I doubt they’d be bothered by her acting the twit on insta 😂 they’ve low parental standards with the cork instas between big back burps and this yoke alone 😂 no offence to normies from cork, yous aren’t all selling your granny for a 20 cent cut of a sale of a hairdryer that goes on fire from china 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How would you be so Brazen
Knowing people talking about money donated to you
I don't think I'd put my head out the door

Reactions: 10
How would you be so Brazen
Knowing people talking about money donated to you
I don't think I'd put my head out the door
She has no dignity or class. If she did she’d be embarrassed after what she’s done.

Reactions: 3
She went quiet for a while because her dad had moved in with her and helped her pay rent despite her having help from the government to pay the rent. Landlord got a tip-off and kicked her out of the house. She is now living with the angry foreskin!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She went quiet for a while because her dad had moved in with her and helped her pay rent despite her having help from the government to pay the rent. Landlord got a tip-off and kicked her out of the house. She is now living with the angry foreskin!!!!
Ooh piping hot 🍵 I like it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So her child is living with someone she’s with a wet day, in his house??? 😳 how she has full custody I don’t know…….

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Doesn't the dad live with Shannen's stepmom and I think half sister? Would he leave them to move in with Shannen?

Reactions: 3
Doesn't the dad live with Shannen's stepmom and I think half sister? Would he leave them to move in with Shannen?
Step dad was having an affair and she kicked him out. I think they have an eviction notice my husbands sister is from there and knows mutual friends of hers
---
Step dad was having an affair and she kicked him out. I think they have an eviction notice my husbands sister is from there and knows mutual friends of hers
Now it’s possible they could have all come to some agreement with the house and rent but that’s the latest goss I got

• Wow
Reactions: 6
---

Now it’s possible they could have all come to some agreement with the house and rent but that’s the latest goss I got
Shannens step dad having an affair? She doesn't have a stepdad as far as I know, a step mother alright

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.