Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, for new followers (if there's any) she's calling Seamus her oncologist but not saying that she's cancer free so new followers will think she's sick with Cancer.
What an attention seeking brat.
And what the fek is Stephanie Reany thinking, she must be desperate for any sort of attention if she's collaborating with Scambag

Reactions: 5
She is actually like an angry wart that won’t go away she would sicken ya looking and listening to her speil every week about being sick … sick in the head is her only ailment

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fook right off with your Seamus.
My relation was a patient of this Consultant but I find it hard to believe every time this wan has a pain she can speak directly to him.
Let me tell you it wasent the case for us .
You either got on to his nurse or secretary first.
She allways makes out she gets special treatment from her Consultants.
She boils my blood.

Reactions: 22
She grew up with Seamus?! Wtf! What a strange thing to say. He’s your consultant not your step father 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She's definitely trying to use the cancer card for followers and then there's poor Saoirse who only passed last week and she hasn't even mentioned her or offered any condolences to the family.

Maybe it's because she's so ashamed of the fact that Saoirse in her short time on earth raised a fortune for Cancer Charities.
@Tammys you're right too, there is not a hope in hell that this yoke can just pick up the phone and call "Seamus".
He probably doesn't even remember her as he no doubt sees so many patients a day, he only looks at the file to know who she is.
I'm actually really mortified for what a loser she is.
Those sores on your mouth are probably from doing some dirty deeds with random strangers as well Scambag.
Where's Snug.?
Where's the GFM?
You know it's never going away.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven’t looked at shannen in ages - what happened her lips? Genuinely, is it a break out of cold sores / herpes?? Or did something happen?

I was listening to something about Saoirse the other day, how they set up a go fund me for her prosthetics. When they reached the target they donated the rest of the money to others in need.

Shannen said she was going to do the same thing. Why did she never? Do we reckon most of the money is gone now?

Reactions: 8
I haven’t looked at shannen in ages - what happened her lips? Genuinely, is it a break out of cold sores / herpes?? Or did something happen?

I was listening to something about Saoirse the other day, how they set up a go fund me for her prosthetics. When they reached the target they donated the rest of the money to others in need.

Shannen said she was going to do the same thing. Why did she never? Do we reckon most of the money is gone now?
It's an infection of some sort according to herself. Has blisters in her mouth and throat and living on yoghurts. Or so she says anyhow.

So we gonna have regular food reels now too I wonder?

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she tells fibs. Her immune system three years post transplant is totally normal (it’s recovered by about 12 months). I think she’s thinking her immune system is literally only 3 years old except that’s not how science works. The confidence she spouts this stuff out is scary though

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why she tells fibs. Her immune system three years post transplant is totally normal (it’s recovered by about 12 months). I think she’s thinking her immune system is literally only 3 years old except that’s not how science works. The confidence she spouts this stuff out is scary though
All information online seems to suggest 3-12 months for the immune system to come back to normal. She's 3 year post transplant, surely she's pretty much the same as any other healthy adult so? She doesn't take care of her health in the way you'd expect someone who's recovered from cancer 3 times. She doesn't look like she eats well, you'd hear a bit about the occasional beach walk or camogie training, she drinks loads - definitely talks about hangovers etc., doesn't appear to do any activities to support her 'anxiety' i.e. meditation or therapy. She's your classic victim!

Reactions: 9
She's a complete narcissist,.they know only took well how to play the victim.
She should have cleaned her induction hob before she started to do a food reel, I'd say the kitchen is manky.
She's trying so hard to stay relevant that you'd almost feel sorry for her for embarrassing herself🤣🤣

I wonder is Stephanie Reaney going to donate some money with her song don't go and Scambag gonna Collab and give her some candles to go with it?

She only comes alive when she has a medical complaint. She’s unhappy when she’s well . weird witch. Money doesn’t bring happiness if got dubiously. Karma

Reactions: 4
Why is she pretending the child is in the house. If she honestly was doing all this she would have filmed it plus the house is way to quite for a child to in the house

You didn't get dms about calling him Seamus and it been rude Scammen. You were reading here more like and decided to address it

Reactions: 12
That child is nowhere near that house, uuggh God as well, the state of her lips, have some respect for yourself Scambag, stay offline til you're presentable looking... (That would probably mean forever) But the state of her.

Since you do read here, I'll remind you again when are you going to grow a pair and tell everyone about the Go Fund me....

Reactions: 3
We might get the end of the 12 days of snugmas yet lads🤣🤣🤣Has she forgotten it a bank holiday weekend too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
A question box up already🤣🤣 And you didn't get dms about the smell of the candles after so long. You were reading here as i said earlier. If we mention the GFM will you address that for us?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.